FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

What plans did Domel use then?
thats just it, he DIDN'T use the plans, thats why he got it WRONG
and hes too much of a chickenshit to actually answer a real email

He had access to them as stated in his report.

Chris is actually accusing Domel of knowing information that would lead to the arrest and prosecution of the "real" people responsible for the murder of 3,000 people.

I'm going to shoot an email to Domel and show him what Chris is accusing him of and that Chris is smearing his name with all this garbage.

Should be interesting.
i tried emailing him, he doesnt respond
but in his report he DOES claim concrete in the core
and we all know this is impossible if he actually saw the plans

thats just it, he DIDN'T use the plans, thats why he got it WRONG
and hes too much of a chickenshit to actually answer a real email

Chris is actually accusing Domel of knowing information that would lead to the arrest and prosecution of the "real" people responsible for the murder of 3,000 people.

I'm going to shoot an email to Domel and show him what Chris is accusing him of and that Chris is smearing his name with all this garbage.

Should be interesting.

He may respond when he sees someone dragging his name through the mud in a shitload of public forums. Not to mention that Chris accusing him of knowing information dealing with the destruction of the towers and the killing of 3,000 people and he isn't coming forward.

Wonder what he'll say?

Should be interesting.

He may respond when he sees someone dragging his name through the mud in a shitload of public forums. Not to mention that Chris accusing him of knowing information dealing with the destruction of the towers and the killing of 3,000 people and he isn't coming forward.

Wonder what he'll say?
he never replied to my email, so i assume he wont to yours either
but then maybe you might be able to compose a better letter ;)

doesnt hurt to try

Gee, all that and not one image from 9-11 of this core structure.

femacore.gif

Considering the independently verified evidnece of a concrete core, it is no surprise that images of steel core columns on 9-11 in the core area have never been seen.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Hey Chri$$y, how much did you make in the last 3 months trying to get people to hit your debunked links??

I'll bet it was about 78 cents. Am I right??
well, everytime he posts it here it gets a hit on his site
which is why his ability to post images and links should be removed
above and beyond that fact that its all delusional bullshit, of course

Hey Chri$$y, how much did you make in the last 3 months trying to get people to hit your debunked links??

How does that work? How would the allgoofy website know he was posting it here to get a credit for it?

We all know that anybody that was going to check one of his links would have done it on one of the first 800 times he posted it.

How does that work? How would the allgoofy website know he was posting it here to get a credit for it?

We all know that anybody that was going to check one of his links would have done it on one of the first 800 times he posted it.
its called a "pingback"

when you post a link, it gives you the title of the page on here

example: Bing

for somebody that claims to be "the chosen one" to lead us all out of hypnosis (or some crazy shit like that) he certainly isnt doing a very good job. how many followers do you have now chrissypoo? have you actually led anyone out of their manchurian candidate's ummmmm. ... ehhhh... whatever a manchurian candidate's state is????

have you had a meeting of all your followers where you needed more than just one pot of coffee and one dozen donuts yet?:lol:

actually, he doesnt get paid for any of that shit. it actually costs him money for bandwidth (because he is a dumbfuck and apparently doesnt have unlimited bandwidth).

he doesnt make any money by posting an image or anything like that. he would make money of somebody went to his site and clicked on an advertisers link (if he has any) or if someone actually bought his book or something like that. but he wont make money just for displaying his silly misinterpreted images.

he doesnt even make sense in his posts. can you imagine reading an entire book of that crap?!! :lol:

its called a "pingback"

when you post a link, it gives you the title of the page on here

example: Bing

I never knew that. Thanks for the info.

I'll definitely have to make sure I don't quote any of Chri$$y's links. I don't want to help him earn any more blood money.

actually, he doesnt get paid for any of that shit. it actually costs him money for bandwidth (because he is a dumbfuck and apparently doesnt have unlimited bandwidth).

he doesnt make any money by posting an image or anything like that. he would make money of somebody went to his site and clicked on an advertisers link (if he has any) or if someone actually bought his book or something like that. but he wont make money just for displaying his silly misinterpreted images.

he doesnt even make sense in his posts. can you imagine reading an entire book of that crap?!! :lol:

The dumbass wrote a book??

What's it called, "The Mystical Adventures of Tard-El"??

something about native american people using algae to have medicine men blink aggressively at you.

or something absurd like that.....

actually it does
but its a tiny amount
fractions of a penny per hit

why do you think i remove his delusional bullshit all the time?

something about native american people using algae to have medicine men blink aggressively at you.

or something absurd like that.....

And so his requests for the 1860's records were just an attempt to get the state to do his book research for him.

Typical deadbeat looney logic. Never do for yourself what you can get from the government teat. Just like his "disability".

The agents hijacking the thread in obsufucation is very obvious. If you are going to support the information of FEMA, you must show an image from 9-11 of such a structure as they show in the core area.

femacore.gif

The engineer of record describes a concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

And I have no problem finding a picture of a concrete core. What's up with you?

The agents hijacking the thread in obsufucation is very obvious. If you are going to support the information of FEMA, you must show an image from 9-11 of such a structure as they show in the core area.

And I have no problem finding a picture of a concrete core. What's up with you?
You absolutely have a problem, as you haven't posted even one picture of a concrete core. Especially prior to 9/11. You have had numerous photos shown to you of the steel core prior to 9/11, why can't you reciprocate??? What's up with that???

And what the fuck is "obsufucation"???

Use some of your blood money, or the money from your book sales, and buy a translator that works, MORON. Or did the bailiff take it away again??

Forum List

Back