FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

And another engineer certified in 12 states describes a concrete core.

They are both verified by Oxford.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of In

And another engineer certified in 12 states describes a concrete core.

They are both verified by Oxford.

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of In
LIAR

why do you insist on re-posting the same bullshit over and over
are you THAT fucking retarded you don't ever learn?

The agents have nothing to offer except misinfomration and misrepresentation. They support the FEMA deception misrepresenting the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".
Butt plates seen below joined the elevator guide rail support steel. They allow easy shifting and alignment to keep guide rails plumb. A core of steel columns must have only 100% deep fillet weld AND gusset plates as well as diagonal braces. No construction photo shows these braces, they do show butt plates.

panel_5.jpg

No 9-11 image shows the supposed steel core columns because the elevator guide rail support steel fell immediately (or before) as soon as the concrete core walls that supported it were destroyed.

On the right is the frames of the inner wall of exterior steel on the right with the west WTC 1 concrete core wall on the left. The north wall has fallen allowing view into the core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:
No 9-11 image shows the supposed steel core columns because the elevator guide rail support steel fell immediately (or before) as soon as the concrete core walls that supported it were destroyed.

On the right is the frames of the inner wall of exterior steel on the right with the west WTC 1 concrete core wall on the left. The north wall has fallen allowing view into the core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

How did this work for WTC2? I'm telling you. You need a quick sketch or something to show what your mental depiction of WTC2's core looked like at the lobby level going upward. Supposedly you saw this in your documentary as they even supposedly said they used Cape Canaveral as an example.

Your previous verbal descriptions make no sense.

The agents have nothing to offer except misinfomration and misrepresentation. They support the FEMA deception misrepresenting the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".
Butt plates seen below joined the elevator guide rail support steel. They allow easy shifting and alignment to keep guide rails plumb. A core of steel columns must have only 100% deep fillet weld AND gusset plates as well as diagonal braces. No construction photo shows these braces, they do show butt plates.

panel_5.jpg

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Hey Chris. Just curious. How big do you think the express elevators where? They were rated at 10,000 lbs. and could carry up to 50 people.

Let's use some logic about the express elevator size Chris, since you seem to have a problem with the links to the model and dimensions supplied to you that was NOT garnered from the blueprints. I find it funny that you will not call the supplier of these elevators and get the dimensions yourself to either prove or deny the correctness of the ones I supplied.

I mean you ARE about the truth right? If someone supplied you with the possibility that your theory could be wrong, you'd look into it right?

Anyways, the express elevator could hold up to 50 people. Let's say that a standing person takes up a 1' x 2' box (foot length x shoulder width). That would give us the following INSIDE dimensions. Keep in mind that these following dimensions are just the INSIDE wall dimensions of the express elevator.

1. One row of 50 people would render an elevator size of 50' x 2'.
2. Two rows of 50 people (25 people per row) would render an elevator size of 25' x 4'.
3. Three rows of 50 people (16 in one row and 17 in the other two) would render an elevator size of 17' x 6'.
4. Four rows of 50 people (two rows of 12 and two rows of 13) would render an elevator size of 13' x 8'
5. Five rows of 50 people (five rows of 10) would render an elevator size of 10' x 10'.

You can take this up to however many rows you'd like, but keep in mind that 10' looks like the minimal dimension you'd have to allow for either width or height of people standing next to each other or front to back.

You do NOT have room between the 16' hallway and your core wall to fit ANY OF THESE CONFIGURATIONS.

Now, if you want to be a real truth seeker, you can easily obtain the dimensions for these express elevators from the manufacturer. I suggest you do that.

You have a real dimensional problem that cannot be surmounted by "personal assumptions of what photos my or may not contain". Your descriptions of photos and waht they contain can be trumped by math and dimensions alone. The fact that I can prove your core physically impossible with math and dimensions trumps you AND your photo analysis. The fact hat you have no other engineering authority backing up each photo and what you claim they show is a BIG mistake.

So prove my dimensional proof wrong. If you can that is...

the elevators don't fit. case closed.

add to that all the things that are missing, such as construction photos, any witness to a concrete core, building plans for a concrete core and any photos on 9/11 of a concrete core and even a 5 year old can see chris is just a delusional liar.

Since you agents both have a problem with any direct evidence of the core you try to assert was there, your unidentified source for elevator dimensions redundantly exposes you.

I know your source is the obsolete, altered preliminary plans by Robertson with the free handed titel block.

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

And the digitally altered revision tables on 20% of the 200 + sheets.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

traitors

your unidentified source for elevator dimensions redundantly exposes you.

I know your source is the obsolete,

Sorry idiot, but the I am not using dimensions from the blueprints. Get that through your head. I am using a fact that the express elevators had a capacity of up to 50 people.

This is a FACT that you cannot dispute.

Based in that, I came up with MINIMAL inside dimensions based on 50 people.

This gives us basic dimensions since you don't seem to believe any other source. You have effectively left about 3 to 4 feet of space between the 16' wide skylobby hallway and your core wall.

NOTHING CAN FIT THERE THAT WOULD CARRY 50 PEOPLE!

I have disproved your core through logic. You're done fool.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry idiot, but the I am not using dimensions from the blueprints. Get that through your head. I am using a fact that the express elevators had a capacity of up to 50 people.

I can dispute that you can multiply 50 people sizes and tell me the elevator size.

This shows an end view of the WTC 1 west end concrete core wall on the left with the spire, comprised of interior box columns surrounding the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

I can dispute that you can multiply 50 people sizes and tell me the elevator size.

No you can't. It's a known fact that the express elevator could hold up to 50 people. Given the fact that a person takes up a box approximately 1' x 2', you need at minimum 100 square feet of space. That makes a minimum of a 10' dimension for either the width or depth of the express elevators.

Unfortunately, you only give about 3 to 4 feet between the 16' skylobby hallway and your core wall.

IMPOSSIBLE to fit an elevator in.

So dispute what I loser. You CAN'T.

I dispute you can calculate the elevator size from that.

I prove the concrete core with images from 9-11. The east wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core area.

wtc1corefall2.jpg

The west concrete core wall of WTC 1 standing left of the spire which was of the inner wall of the exterior steel.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

I dispute you can calculate the elevator size from that.

No you can't. I have given you the MINUMUM size for the elevators to accommodate 50 people based in the average size of a person. you need 100 square feet.

Your placement of the 16' skylobby hallway next to your fake concrete core gives you a 3' to 4' space.

This will not support ANY elevator that is supposed to carry 50 people.

Give me the reason/s why you can dispute what I prove. So far you haven't.

You lose again moron.

Since you agents both have a problem with any direct evidence of the core you try to assert was there, your unidentified source for elevator dimensions redundantly exposes you.

I know your source is the obsolete, altered preliminary plans by Robertson with the free handed titel block.

traitors

here's a source that isnt from the drawings, jackass.

google is a wonderful thing. you should try it some time.

Elevator World Magazine -- May 1998 (from 1998)

"The WTC sky-lobby shuttles are some of the largest passenger elevators ever constructed. They have a duty of 4,500 kilograms at 8.0 mps and are equipped with front and rear openings, to ease passenger flow. Each cab has a net platform area of 7.8 square meters "

(thats the floor area so thats the minimum you need, moron. )

"and is designed to accommodate up to 50 persons, with 30- to 35-person nominal load. "

holy fuck, you are a moron. you are so dumb that if you were in a house fire you would need to call the operator and ask what the number is for 911.

Last edited:

And the digitally altered revision tables on 20% of the 200 + sheets.

traitors

here's a source that isnt from the drawings, jackass.

google is a wonderful thing. you should try it some time.

Elevator World Magazine -- May 1998 (from 1998)

"The WTC sky-lobby shuttles are some of the largest passenger elevators ever constructed. They have a duty of 4,500 kilograms at 8.0 mps and are equipped with front and rear openings, to ease passenger flow. Each cab has a net platform area of 7.8 square meters "

(thats the floor area so thats the minimum you need, moron.

"and is designed to accommodate up to 50 persons, with 30- to 35-person nominal load. "

holy fuck, you are a moron. you are so dumb that if you were in a house fire you would need to call the operator and ask what the number is for 911.
:rofl:

perfect analogy

You elevator game means nothing in the face of prima facie evidence that has independent verification.

You've posted no image of the FEMA from 9-11 showing that structure in the core area. Meaning you are trying to support a lie, with any lie you might want to tell.

The twin Towers had a concrete core. Done deal.

southcorestands.gif

Just like the engineer of record identified in the days after 9-11. Just like Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies.

You elevator game means nothing in the face of prima facie evidence that has independent verification.

You've posted no image of the FEMA from 9-11 showing that structure in the core area. Meaning you are trying to support a lie, with any lie you might want to tell.

The twin Towers had a concrete core. Done deal.
you are not only a complete fucking moron, you are a compulsive LIAR

Forum List

Back