FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

If guiliani hadn't of taken them along with 6,000 files of photos from the NYC offices I would show you.

NYCLU:

As it is I can show you concrete surrounding the core on 9-11.

NYCLU:

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

And there is no way you can show the FEMA core in the core area on 9-11.

There is no way you can produce independent verification for any of your information.

The concrete core is verified.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

==delusional bullshit removed==

didnt you just say "without official plans all that is a waste of time"?!!!

you're a fucking moron. show us the plans for a concrete core and quit wasting our time!! :lol:

you cant even document that the building plans had anything to do with the files you are talking about. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sf2CzEq0w]YouTube - Golden earring - Twilight zone[/ame]
:lol:

How did they fit 55 person capacity exoress elevators in the areas between your core wall and the 16' wide skylobby hallway? That space, circled with blue ovals, is no bigger than 4'!!!!
:lol::lol::lol:
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

How did they fit 55 person capacity exoress elevators in the areas between your core wall and the 16' wide skylobby hallway? That space, circled with blue ovals, is no bigger than 4'!!!!

he needs to fit elevators with a 7.8 sq meter floor area in there. what's that? about 85 sq feet? so the 4 foot wide elevator needs to be about 21 feet long AND have doors at both ends!! :lol:

he needs to fit elevators with a 7.8 sq meter floor area in there. what's that? about 85 sq feet? so the 4 foot wide elevator needs to be about 21 feet long AND have doors at both ends!! :lol:

Here's the other thing. Those other two areas above? Chris needs to fit the other 11 express elevators, 24 local elevators hallways to access the local elevators, 3 stairwells, all the columns, a freight elevator, etc.

Physically impossible!
:lol:

Agents supporting secret methods of mas murder have no credibility so the only thing that has a cance is an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

And that needs verification in some way. Diagonal bracing and gusset plates are required.

The concrete core is independently verified and all verifications are consistent with 9-11 images.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

And the fact of butt plates joing sections of steel in construction photos is consisten, logically, with an EMPTY core on 9-11.

panel_5.jpg

All the elevator guide rail support steel fell as soon as the concrete core was destroyed.

Agents supporting secret methods of mas murder have no credibility so the only thing that has a cance is an image of this core on 9-11.
you prove you are a moronic idiot with every post

there are NO AGENTS here, dipshit
anyone with a functioning brain knows that what you claim is total BULLSHIT

That is exactly what the perpetrators you serve would want you to say. You've proven you are an agent by your unreasonable persistence.

My persistence is because I'm fighting for my Constitution which WILL serve my children. Therefore when laws made under and in service to the principles of the Constitution are violated, I get VERY upset.

You don't give a crap and deny they were violated when they empower the very deception you futily try to support.

This

you refuse to recognize is what makes you a traitor.

Last edited:
My persistence is because I'm fighting for my Constitution which WILL serve my children.

So you won't serve your children by paying the support that they have needed over all these years, but you will put out debunked theories and file useless and insane court actions? And you think this "serves" them?

Please tell us how it served your children to claim a "medicine man" blinked at you and made you the "chosen one".

And how does it "serve" your children to host a website at a cost of $200.00 per year, only to earn $6.38?

And will "Robertson, verifying Oxford, verifying Domel" put food in their stomachs and clothes on their backs?

The Constitution does not need your kind of help. It has stood up to challenges from countless sane and intelligent opponents. And has been upheld because of the arguments raised by numerous intelligent defenders. The only fight you could raise for it would be keeping one of your fellow mental patients from scribbling on it with crayons.

One thing you could do to fight for the Constitution would be to post a picture of your intact "concrete core" from anywhere between 1980 & 2000. If you could include a photo of the 3 inch DoD C-4 coated rebar, that would be great.

One final thing. I join with everyone else on here that you explain how to fit the elevators between YOUR "concrete core" and the skylobbies, considering your "theory" only leaves 4 feet to squeeze them into.

The ball is in your court, Chris. Just post a photo or blueprint of your core, and all will be well.

Can you do it??? If you can't, and resort to reposting the same crap we've seen for months, that will only prove that your theory is devoid of logic or fact, and that you deserve & endorse the ridicule that you get from every board you post on.

My kids have always had everything they needed. Mommy retaliated for my refusing to let her smoke, drink and do drugs in the home, by pretending there legitimate irreconcilable difference sjustifying divorce, then she went on welfare while living on an estate supported by her parents.

You are an agent of the infiltration and the rights of Americans mean nothing to you. Others should examine one small outrageous thing done by a commissioner, amongst many others, all documented with scanned court documents from various places, some family law which are confidential.

SB.Superior Court case 209449, Exhibit 35, small claims #1130424, Joeseph N. Browwer, fraud, pacific geotechnical

On that page are links showing that court transcripts were altered.

Meaning that citizens rights can be violated and know one can see the proof. You would understand that supporting secret methods of mass murder and treason.

The last generation is learning about your kind and will see that an understranding of the darkness you stand for obliterates the darkness with light and understanding.

02_911MarshChapelBostonUniv.jpg

Forum List

Back