FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Occam's Razor says it was a floor

the simplest explanation is that since the ONLY concrete in the towers above grade were in the 4" thick floors, that it MUST be a floor section
thats assuming its even concrete like the jackass says it is. i am not even convinced its concrete. for all i know it could be one of the stairways covered in gypsum.

but its not up to anyone of us to prove what it is. "the chosen one" claims its concrete then he needs to prove it.
well, if it was a stairwell, wouldnt it have been INSIDE the core area?
this doesnt look like that could be the case

Occam's Razor says it was a floor

the simplest explanation is that since the ONLY concrete in the towers above grade were in the 4" thick floors, that it MUST be a floor section
thats assuming its even concrete like the jackass says it is. i am not even convinced its concrete. for all i know it could be one of the stairways covered in gypsum.

but its not up to anyone of us to prove what it is. "the chosen one" claims its concrete then he needs to prove it.

there were stairwells outside the core.
Pedestrian and evacuation dynamics 2005 - Google Books

but that doesnt say they were outside the core

but that doesnt say they were outside the core

yeah it does. at one point it says something like "stairway A was in the northwest corner of the building" (not an exact quote) and also that there were stairways for tenants occupying multiple floors.

When the ex mayor
depived the public of the buildings plans the discussion between agents was made possible instead of equal protection of law.

NIST did not have the plans and this was all I found in their entire product describing theor soureces of structural information.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

mayor

When the ex mayor
depived the public of the buildings plans the discussion between agents was made possible instead of equal protection of law.

NIST did not have the plans and this was all I found in their entire product describing theor soureces of structural information.
you are a fucking LIAR

you are sick, seek out professional help

When the ex mayor

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

mayor

same delusional bullshit over and over again. there is NOTHING you have that states building plans were among the documents you claim guiliani took. its something else you simply pulled out of your ass. :cuckoo:

the building plans were INSIDE THE BUILDING when it collapsed. robertson had a copy and cooperated with FEMA and the NIST. go to their website and look, you moron. LERA | Leslie E. Robertson Associates

god, your fucking dumb!! :lol:

When the ex mayor

same delusional bullshit over and over again. there is NOTHING you have that states building plans were among the documents you claim guiliani took. its something else you simply pulled out of your ass. :cuckoo:

the building plans were INSIDE THE BUILDING when it collapsed. robertson had a copy and cooperated with FEMA and the NIST. go to their website and look, you moron. LERA | Leslie E. Robertson Associates

god, your fucking dumb!! :lol:
he's not just dumb, at this point, he is a fucking LIAR

All civic center documents have the bulding plans. In an emergency parts of the center may be too dangerous to access plans on site so the civic center document room becomes the source.

That is why guiliani took them so NIST could claim there were no plans.

Then the fake plans from silverstein that are shown to be inaccurate can be foisted on the truth movement.

The FEMA deception is exposed.

All civic center documents have the bulding plans. In an emergency parts of the center may be too dangerous to access plans on site so the civic center document room becomes the source.

Then the fake plans from silverstein that are shown to be inaccurate can be foisted on the truth movement.

so thanks for backing up my statement that you completely pulled that out of your ass and have nothing to back your claim up.

another fucking delusional lie exposed. :lol:

If you look at the dates of August Domel's report you'll see that it was BEFORE guilini stole the WTC documents. I suspect that was the source.

He probably told FEMA he refused to produce anything unless he saw them.

pulling more shit out of your ass.

once again, where is your proof that building plans had anything to do with guiliani's documents? :cuckoo:

"i suspect" and "probably" aint gonna cut it!!!! :lol:

What plans did Domel use then?
thats just it, he DIDN'T use the plans, thats why he got it WRONG
and hes too much of a chickenshit to actually answer a real email

If you look at the dates of August Domel's report you'll see that it was BEFORE guilini stole the WTC documents. I suspect that was the source.

pulling more shit out of your ass.

once again, where is your proof that building plans had anything to do with guiliani's documents? :cuckoo:

"i suspect" and "probably" aint gonna cut it!!!! :lol:
thats how you know he doesn't know that the fuck he's talking about
that and the fact you can show him TONS of photos showing STEEL core columns and he STILL refuses to admit the truth

Hey weasel. Domel said he had drawings from the engineering firms that were involved in the renovations and construction of the towers.

Nothing to do with the mayor.

So are you saying that Domel saw the planes with the concrete core, then saw the deception about there NOT being a core, and is not coming forward????

What plans did Domel use then?
thats just it, he DIDN'T use the plans, thats why he got it WRONG
and hes too much of a chickenshit to actually answer a real email

He had access to them as stated in his report.

Chris is actually accusing Domel of knowing information that would lead to the arrest and prosecution of the "real" people responsible for the murder of 3,000 people.

I'm going to shoot an email to Domel and show him what Chris is accusing him of and that Chris is smearing his name with all this garbage.

Should be interesting.

Hey weasel. Domel said he had drawings from the engineering firms that were involved in the renovations and construction of the towers.

Nothing to do with the mayor.

So are you saying that Domel saw the planes with the concrete core, then saw the deception about there NOT being a core, and is not coming forward????

sounds like Chrissypoo needs to include Domel in his treason charges!! :lol:

Forum List

Back