FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Psyops agents only pretend to be stupid hoping the public reading will think and act as they pretend. Cognitive infiltration.

Obama confidant's spine-chilling proposal - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-"independent" advocates to "cognitively infiltrate" online groups and websites -- as well as other activist groups -- which advocate views that Sunstein deems "false conspiracy theories" about the Government.
and he only became a part of the government with Obama
who didnt take office till 2009

we have been calling your bullshit, bullshit far longer than that
disphit

Correct, the psyops or "cognitive infiltration" has been going on since at least 2004. And your text has never been able to change the fact you cannot show this core on 9-11.

You cannot show it because it did not exist, agent.
:cuckoo:

imagine a world where everyone that disagrees with you is a super secret government agent infiltrator.....

Last edited:
Fizz said:
..imagine a world where everyone that disagrees with you is a super secret government agent infiltrator.....

This is the world of CHRISTOPHERA as it is for him right now. He is a delusional fool with no intestines and missing assorted other body parts like ..testicles .. a brain .. eyes that can see ... this list is endless.

He is a nothing .. simply a phttt ! A wayward fart !!

Must be lonely Chris or is it splendid isolation.

You needn't reply .. I won't read it anyway. :cuckoo:

imagine a world where everyone that disagrees with you is a super secret government agent infiltrator.....

And he's the Last Crusader, tilting at exploding concrete windmills, accompanied by his faithful companion Citizen Pat.

Only those that have no evidence have the "super secret government agent infiltrator" status.

What you call evidence is shown to be misrepresentations. The evidence you need to substanciate your claim, you cannot produce. An image from 9-11 showing this core.

femacore.gif

You cannot produce it because it did not exist.

Only those that have no evidence have the "super secret government agent infiltrator" status.

What you call evidence is shown to be misrepresentations. The evidence you need to substanciate your claim, you cannot produce. An image from 9-11 showing this core.

Crustyfarter said:

That's because it's a schematic representation you idiot.

The actual steel core was embedded inside the building, it was built in, you dickwad .. and when the towers collapsed so did the core .. is that too ferking hard to grasp.

Did you expect the building to shed all the other components it was made from and leave a pristine core for someone to photograph .. just to prove you are wrong.

You have been wrong about everything, all of the time, you are simply a vacuous waste of space ..

wv_ss_02_studio_nizri.jpg

Please download this image and do a famous Chri$$y annotation of where you stupid CCC would be. Remember the columns to the right are the massive exterior columns of the steel core .. meaning the CCC should be immediately to the left .. but ..

HEY the concrete core isn't there even though you claim it went from the bottom of the towers right to the top..

100% loony tunes.

Last edited:
Crustyfarter said:

The actual steel core was embedded inside the building, it was built in, you dickwad .. and when the towers collapsed so did the core .. is that too ferking hard to grasp.

Did you expect the building to shed all the other components it was made from and leave a pristine core for someone to photograph .. just to prove you are wrong.

You have been wrong about everything, all of the time, you are simply a vacuous waste of space ..

Please download this image and do a famous Chri$$y annotation of where you stupid CCC would be. Remember the columns to the right are the massive exterior columns of the steel core .. meaning the CCC should be immediately to the left .. but ..

HEY the concrete core isn't there even though you claim it went from the bottom of the towers right to the top..

100% loony tunes.

You failed to respond to the fact the Fake plans used by you, as the liar you are, exposed your deception because there is AN ENTIRE ROW OF COLUMNS MISSING, if there were supposed columns.

Near the top, some of the core walls may have been shortened because there was no antenna on top of WTC 2. One of the elevator banks stopped before the top and such a photo would accomodate such a floor view. Actually, that tourist spot sort of looks like that.

Anyway, you are an agent of treason

Crustyfarter said:

100% loony tunes.

You failed to respond to the fact the Fake plans used by you, as the liar you are, exposed your deception because there is AN ENTIRE ROW OF COLUMNS MISSING, if there were supposed columns.

Near the top, some of the core walls may have been shortened because there was no antenna on top of WTC 2. One of the elevator banks stopped before the top and such a photo would accomodate such a floor view. Actually, that tourist spot sort of looks like that.

..... :cuckoo:
.. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

More than his propaganda, he mocks the fact that the infiltration of the truth movement by the secret aspects of the psyops has overtaken it by misinformation.

Not surprised we have another agent. All it takes is a certain amount of light and those devoted to dark gather to try and obscure it.

You mock the lives and deaths of the 9/11 victims. You also mock the pain, suffering, loss and heartbreak of their families.

The only "psyops" being run is by you. Your website of profit and pain is only intended to psychologically destroy the mental well being of the victim's families.

Hence your pathological need to use their images in an effort to extract money based on their heartbreak and pain.

Your many errors mock the families because YOU fail to recognize the violations of law that deprive us of due process and equal protection of law.

I spend money trying to get justice because my family needs EQUAL PROTECTION OF LAW, all famlies do. That is what the US Constitutiton and the laws made under it are about.

You are a sick joke and there are people that have a feeling just like we can see on this womans face . . . that you will understand.

W.jpg

By the way, asshole.

Who is this woman?
Who is she mourning?
Did the person she is mourning;
die in one of the towers?
die in one of the planes?
die at the Pentagon?
die in Shanksville?
was this person a cop?
a firefighter?
a paramedic?

Did she give you permission to post her likeness?

Put up or shut up time, jag-off.

Christofarter said:

Look you imbecile .. It's your fucking theory .. the floor number is 91-93 quite a bit short of the towers top .. and it was WTC1 not 2. These three floors all have the same layout. The plan I previously posted shows the photograph is taken on one of those floors. The plans and the photo confirm and validate each other.

How can you claim an entire row of columns is missing .. where do you have information to support this claim .. which plans are you using .. the one in your head no doubt .. :eusa_liar:

AND don't forget .. your Concrete core was a rectangular tube which was built from top to bottom .. so how come they missed a huge chunk of the core out as seen in the above photo. Originally there was no columns at all according to your earlier bullshit in countless threads and forums

So how did FEMA deceive a nation Chris .. seems like you are the only one who is deceived and by your own theory ...

What a joke you are :razz:

Last edited:
Christofarter said:

Look you imbecile .. It's your fucking theory .. the floor number is 91-93 quite a bit short of the towers top .. and it was WTC1 not 2. These three floors all have the same layout.

How can you claim an entire row of columns is missing .. where do you have information to support this claim .. which plans are you using .. the one in your head no doubt .. :eusa_liar:

AND don't forget .. your Concrete core was a rectangular tube which was built from top to bottom .. so how come they missed a huge chunk of the core out as seen in the above photo.

So how did FEMA deceive a nation Chris .. seems like you are the only one who is deceived and by your own theory ...

What a joke you are :razz:

Stann,

Stop asking ChrisPat logical questions. You're only going to make his/her head explode.

Like a sack full of meat.

The Rat

You mock the lives and deaths of the 9/11 victims. You also mock the pain, suffering, loss and heartbreak of their families.

The only "psyops" being run is by you. Your website of profit and pain is only intended to psychologically destroy the mental well being of the victim's families.

Hence your pathological need to use their images in an effort to extract money based on their heartbreak and pain.

Your many errors mock the families because YOU fail to recognize the violations of law that deprive us of due process and equal protection of law.

I spend money trying to get justice because my family needs EQUAL PROTECTION OF LAW, all famlies do. That is what the US Constitutiton and the laws made under it are about.

You are a sick joke and there are people that have a feeling just like we can see on this womans face . . . that you will understand.

W.jpg

By the way, asshole.

Who is this woman?
Who is she mourning?
die at the Pentagon?
die in Shanksville?
was this person a cop?
a firefighter?
a paramedic?

Not my concern agent. That she gets equal protection of law is my concern. The her lost loved one recieves due process of law does that agent.

The cause of death is wrong on 3,000 death certificates. NIST did not have the plans needed to conduct forensic analysis of collapse.

They never mention plans and only mention this for sources of structural information, a disclaimer.

Your many errors mock the families because YOU fail to recognize the that deprive us of due process and equal protection of law.

By the way, asshole.

Who is this woman?
Who is she mourning?
die at the Pentagon?
die in Shanksville?
was this person a cop?
a firefighter?
a paramedic?

Not my concern agent. That she gets equal protection of law is my concern. The her lost loved one recieves due process of law does that agent.

The cause of death is wrong on 3,000 death certificates. NIST did not have the plans needed to conduct forensic analysis of collapse.

They never mention plans and only mention this for sources of structural information, a disclaimer.
wrong again, dipshit
the cause of death was murder

W.jpg

By the way, asshole.

Who is this woman?
Who is she mourning?
die at the Pentagon?
die in Shanksville?
was this person a cop?
a firefighter?
a paramedic?

Because Patty, your dumb ass just found a photo of a crying woman on the Internet, and decided to associate her with your "pulled out of the depths of your ass" exploding concrete core theory.

Why don't you sulk off to either your hole in a rock or your Fortress of Tarditude until you can get an authentic, identifiable photo of a real victim's family member, and post a signed subject's release to use their image.

W.jpg

By the way, asshole.

Who is this woman?
Who is she mourning?
die at the Pentagon?
die in Shanksville?
was this person a cop?
a firefighter?
a paramedic?

:badgrin:.. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: .. :badgrin:

FEMA and agents misrepresent elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns". Butt plates onthe tops on support steel near the center of the core show that steel in the core was not structural.

panel_5.jpg

The below image shows the true core. Concrete shear walls inthe shape of a rectangular tube. The west wall of WTC 1.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

FEMA and agents misrepresent elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns". Butt plates onthe tops on support steel near the center of the core show that steel in the core was not structural.

panel_5.jpg

The below image shows the true core. Concrete shear walls inthe shape of a rectangular tube. The west wall of WTC 1.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Sorry, just another steaming pile of bullshit.

$bullshit.jpg

W.jpg

By the way, asshole.

Who is this woman?
Who is she mourning?
die at the Pentagon?
die in Shanksville?
was this person a cop?
a firefighter?
a paramedic?

For once, you have finally posted the truth.

You have no concern for anyone other than yourself. You are merely using this woman's image in a futile attempt to sucker the unsuspecting to your blood money algoxy website.

Whenever your time comes, I hope you rot in Hell for the abuse you're inflicting on these people and their grief.

But in the meantime, you are safe in your delusional little world. If your theory had any validity, a super secret government disinfo psyops agent would have given you a case of rapid-onset lead poisoning by now.

Forum List

Back