FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I know it's not your fault that I arrived to this thread late, but I read the first 5 pages and still didn't come across your theory of what happened on September 11, 2001.

Give me a hint where I can find it please. Thank you very much.

he claims the steel core was made of concrete and that explosives were placed in the concrete when the building was made. :cuckoo:

Has he offered any evidence to show who, when and how the explosives were planted?

And he's suggesting it was a set-up dating back to '60s?

You know what they say, to each his own.
not "planted"

"BUILT IN"
special 3" no, 6" wait, 3" again DoD grade rebar coated with C-4

Over the years, dealing with the agents and their subterfuge, my memory of the 1990 documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", has been challenged many times. This takes times, but with the help of incessant traitors constantly trying to keep these means of mass murder secret, I'm forced to remember a few things and know for certain what is seen in some photos. Sometimes I correct myself, but I always have a technical reason that backs the specific recall. The recall includes the technical which is correct.

The technical in this case, showing my annotation of 3" rebar was wrong for the base wall of WTC 1, was, that the rebar in the foundation, extending up through the base wall and into the bottom of the core walls, was too thick to bend because it was 6" high tensile steel rebar, custom made in a DOD munitions plant by special agreement with its "plastic coating".

Six inch high tensile rebar survived, with the coiled shape created by detonation, the picking, scraping and pulling of sexcavators and cranes picking debris off the top of the stairwell and remant concrete core wall because it is so incredibly strong nothing could damage it

core.corner.arrow.col.jpg

Christopharter said:
Over the years, dealing with the agents and their subterfuge, my memory of the 1990 documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", has been challenged many times. This takes times, but with the help of incessant traitors constantly trying to keep these means of mass murder secret, I'm forced to remember a few things and know for certain what is seen in some photos. Sometimes I correct myself, but I always have a technical reason that backs the specific recall. The recall includes the technical which is correct.

The technical in this case, showing my annotation of 3" rebar was wrong for the base wall of WTC 1, was, that the rebar in the foundation, extending up through the base wall and into the bottom of the core walls, was too thick to bend because it was 6" high tensile steel rebar, custom made in a DOD munitions plant by special agreement with its "plastic coating".

Six inch high tensile rebar survived, with the coiled shape created by detonation, the picking, scraping and pulling of sexcavators and cranes picking debris off the top of the stairwell and remant concrete core wall because it is so incredibly strong nothing could damage it

What load of snake turds ... You are simply madd

Those round pipe like things you claim are 6" rebar are more likely to be water or drain PIPES or perhaps High Tension power cables.

SNAKE TURDS .. & Bullshit .. as if there would be a television documentally explainimg all this DOD 6" rebar coated in plastic explosive to the public. You are completely insane. :cuckoo: And a fucking LIAR.

And what the fuck is a sexcavator

Last edited:
I know it's not your fault that I arrived to this thread late, but I read the first 5 pages and still didn't come across your theory of what happened on September 11, 2001.

Give me a hint where I can find it please. Thank you very much.

he claims the steel core was made of concrete and that explosives were placed in the concrete when the building was made. :cuckoo:

Has he offered any evidence to show who, when and how the explosives were planted?

And he's suggesting it was a set-up dating back to '60s?

You know what they say, to each his own.

no, he has shown absolutely no evidence at all on who when and how the explosives were planted. nor what type. nor has he shown any evidence on how they were detonated. he also has not shown how it has been kept secret. all we have is his word..... and that has been shown to be completely unreliable and delusional.

in fact.... he has yet to show evidence of a concrete core. all he shows are pictures of a steel core and he misinterprets them to say they are concrete. :cuckoo:

the documentary is available on youtube. of course, it has NONE of the crap chris says he remembers.... but got it wrong anyway.... then remembered he was wrong and corrected himself.... and he's still wrong.

search for the documentary yourself. you can see the towers being built and a the steel core. its actually worth watching.

(of course chris will come up with a super secret classified excuse of some kind for the info not being in the documentary like he claims... but he is insane)

funny how everyone that disagrees with him is a super secret government agent, yet the whole world disagrees with him!!! he must have a really lonely life. maybe a nice hot bath once or twice a month would help.

the documentary is available on youtube. of course, it has NONE of the crap chris says he remembers.... but got it wrong anyway.... then remembered he was wrong and corrected himself.... and he's still wrong.

search for the documentary yourself. you can see the towers being built and a the steel core. its actually worth watching.

(of course chris will come up with a super secret classified excuse of some kind for the info not being in the documentary like he claims... but he is insane)

funny how everyone that disagrees with him is a super secret government agent, yet the whole world disagrees with him!!!
he must have a really lonely life. maybe a nice hot bath once or twice a month would help.

That's why he won't get a job. He doesn't want his tax money to go towards paying the salaries of over 6 billion US government super secret disinfo agents.

Chris,

Have you talked with anyone who worked in the towers like I have about the lobby layout of WTC1?

Why not?

Like I said before, I have. Many people. They say your full of shit. They ALL say that WTC1 had access to it's 23 express elevators from outside the core.

This simple fact destroys you and your theory and PROVES you are making shit up as you go along.

gummie, I've talked to many people about your posts, and they all state that you are absolutely an agent for the infiltrators. They state with certainty that you are working to protect secret methods of mass murder and treason. They are disgusted with your behavior. The fact that you cannot post an image of this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

exposes you. That you have no independently verified evidence such as what exists for the concrete core and continue with your nonsense, shows them that you are not reasonable and operate with an agenda.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

gummie, I've talked to many people about your posts, and they all state that you are absolutely an agent for the infiltrators. They state with certainty that you are working to protect secret methods of mass murder and treason. They are disgusted with your behavior. The fact that you cannot post an image of this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

convinces them you are an agent operating with an agenda.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Last edited:

femacore.gif

exposes you. That you have no independently verified evidence such as what exists for the concrete core and continue with your nonsense, shows them that you are not reasonable and operate with an agenda.

Interesting Chris.

Nowhere in you above post did you actually address my question.

Have you ever, in all your years of research, asked anyone who worked in those towers if there was access to the express elevators from outside the core at the lobby level in WTC1?

I have. I've talked to many. They all say there was. This makes you a liar.

So answer the question Chris.

femacore.gif

convinces them you are an agent operating with an agenda.

Two posts and you STILL haven't answered my question. Have you ever asked anyone who worked in the towers if there was express elevator access from outside the core at the lobby level of WTC1?

Yes or no?

There are tons of people you could ask. Call firefighters in the area. Call local businesses. I'm sure there are people who work in the area that have been on WTC1.

Why won't you ask them coward?

What happens if they all say you are incorrect about you elevator access claim of WTC1? What does that mean Chris?

:eusa_whistle:

7,357 requests to you for a photo of the core shown in this diagram from 9-11 over 6 years,

femacore.gif

and you have never posted an image of it once.

You pretend you can ask me to waste my time?

agent, you are going down.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

That's three posts Chris and you STILL have not answered my question.

Have you ever asked anyone who worked in the towers or had been in the towers numerous times if WTC1 had express elevator access from outside the core at the lobby level?

Yes or no.

See the problem now is that if anyone does what I ask and talks to anyone who worked there, they will see what a liar you really are.

This is the reason you keep avoiding the question. People will ask on their own and they will find out the truth.

So answer the question coward.

Another one of Christophera's delusional posts from the forum he posts at as Chris-Whitefeather.
Chris-Whitefeather said:
Curiously, the differences between the WTC 1 core and WTC 2 core did not get defined until after WTC 1 was perhaps over halfway constructed. They were based on 2 things.

Really??? WTC2 was not redesigned until WTC1 was halfway constructed?????
cid_wtc_mya_WTC_const1.jpg

You can pull your head out of your ass now. Chalk this up as another lie.

Another one of Christophera's delusional posts from the forum he posts at as Chris-Whitefeather.
Chris-Whitefeather said:
Curiously, the differences between the WTC 1 core and WTC 2 core did not get defined until after WTC 1 was perhaps over halfway constructed. They were based on 2 things.

Really??? WTC2 was not redesigned until WTC1 was halfway constructed?????
cid_wtc_mya_WTC_const1.jpg

You can pull your head out of your ass now. Chalk this up as another lie.

hey look!! you can see sunlight right through chris's concrete core!!! :lol:

its a christmas miracle!!!:eusa_eh:

femacore.gif

Gam is such an agent and liar its a joke.:lol::lol: The agent doesnt get it that witness testimonys -many being very credible people, and the laws of physics prove his propaganda to be pure bullshit.:lol:

we got a new psycho op agent that has penetrated this site Chris.he is a good buddie of Candycorn troll boys.His user name is Ohio Golfer.It SHOULD read Ohio Goofer because he spends many hours at another site all the time posting his lies and propaganda,the same place where candycorn came from all the time.Everybody there laughs at him all the time like they do candycorn and calls him Ohio Goofer.they have had their asses handed to them on a platter so many times before its unreal.so remember that name of the newest government agent to penetrate this site.

Hey agent Rat in the hat,this is a post below you made not to long ago and this was my reply to it.You never saw it so here it is for you again.when you made this statement,you were looking in the mirror of yourself because that was YOU who you were describing hypocrite agent.

Retarded is putting it mildly. Chri$$y is obviously a lobotomy patient. Only someone with half of their brain chopped out could fixate on a theory so far beyond the pale that NO ONE believes him.

Let's face it, if someone put a gun to his head, Chri$$y would be unable to name a single person who believes in his Invisicrete (accept no substitutes) core theory. He would be forced to die, knowing in his heart that he died truly alone.

I don't care how many photos of the families of the victims he posts. When his time comes, and it will, he will have to face the victims, with the full knowledge of how he used and abused their families. Karma is a hideous bitch, and will cause you endless pain and suffering for your transgressions.

Die alone, Chri$$y, die alone. You and only you will pay for your delusions and fairy tales. Good luck on the other side, facing the victims you used in your attempts to collect blood money.

Pleasant dreams!

what a total freaking hypocrite.you OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY APOLOGISTS are the ones that will have to face the victems familys and how you abused their familys.You OCTA disinformation agent trolls are the ones with full knowledge of what really happened and are the ones spreading fairy tales.you all know it,I know it.Not all the OCTA'S here fall in that catagory of course,many are just in denial.YOU however do.You know it,i know it.

You fools are the ones collecting blood money. I cant believe you could be such a moron to know what karma is yet you participate in this coverup.If you know what karma is then you should know that you OCTA'S are the ones that are bringing evil karma down on yourself and will suffer endless pains for your participation in this coverup in future years. I have to laugh about it because I cant believe you can possibly be that ignorant when you know the negative karma you are beinging down on yourself just for a paycheck and what a freaking hypocrite you are.

In the end,YOU will be horrified by what you have done participating in this coverup.Your such an idiot you dont even know that most the 9/11 familys think it was an inside job as well because its so obvious it is the way they lied to them and wont give them any answers that they keep asking.You OCTA'S are the ones who are bringing down major suffering on yourselves.In the end you will be horrified by what you have done to those familys.You brought this up because you want to deny thats exactly what your doing to yourself right now bringing suffering down on yourself.If that makes your conscience feel better,than congrats,but you WILL pay for your participation in this coverup in future years with long suffering with YOUR karma you are creating right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
More than his propaganda, he mocks the fact that the infiltration of the truth movement by the secret aspects of the psyops has overtaken it by misinformation.

Not surprised we have another agent. All it takes is a certain amount of light and those devoted to dark gather to try and obscure it.

Last edited:
Hey agent Rat in the hat,this is a post below you made not to long ago and this was my reply to it.You never saw it so here it is for you again.when you made this statement,you were looking in the mirror of yourself because that was YOU who you were describing hypocrite agent.

Retarded is putting it mildly. Chri$$y is obviously a lobotomy patient. Only someone with half of their brain chopped out could fixate on a theory so far beyond the pale that NO ONE believes him.

Let's face it, if someone put a gun to his head, Chri$$y would be unable to name a single person who believes in his Invisicrete (accept no substitutes) core theory. He would be forced to die, knowing in his heart that he died truly alone.

I don't care how many photos of the families of the victims he posts. When his time comes, and it will, he will have to face the victims, with the full knowledge of how he used and abused their families. Karma is a hideous bitch, and will cause you endless pain and suffering for your transgressions.

Die alone, Chri$$y, die alone. You and only you will pay for your delusions and fairy tales. Good luck on the other side, facing the victims you used in your attempts to collect blood money.

Pleasant dreams!

what a total freaking hypocrite.you OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY APOLOGISTS are the ones that will have to face the victems familys and how you abused their familys.You OCTA disinformation agent trolls are the ones with full knowledge of what really happened and are the ones spreading fairy tales.you all know it,I know it.Not all the OCTA'S here fall in that catagory of course,many are just in denial.YOU however do.You know it,i know it.

You fools are the ones collecting blood money. I cant believe you could be such a moron to know what karma is yet you participate in this coverup.If you know what karma is then you should know that you OCTA'S are the ones that are bringing evil karma down on yourself and will suffer endless pains for your participation in this coverup in future years. I have to laugh about it because I cant believe you can possibly be that ignorant when you know the negative karma you are beinging down on yourself just for a paycheck and what a freaking hypocrite you are.

In the end,YOU will be horrified by what you have done participating in this coverup.Your such an idiot you dont even know that most the 9/11 familys think it was an inside job as well because its so obvious it is the way they lied to them and wont give them any answers that they keep asking.You OCTA'S are the ones who are bringing down major suffering on yourselves.In the end you will be horrified by what you have done to those familys.You brought this up because you want to deny thats exactly what your doing to yourself right now bringing suffering down on yourself.If that makes your conscience feel better,than congrats,but you WILL pay for your participation in this coverup in future years with long suffering with YOUR karma you are creating right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And of course, you jump in and spew bullshit to defend this retarded lobotomy patient.

You don't know a damn thing about me or what I believe, Sparky. I have my own set of questions, concerns and doubts about 9/11. But none of them center around a bullshit theory of concrete cores, C-4 coated "DoD" re-bar, hallways that appear and disappear, concrete that light can easily pass through, pictures of steel columns that are labeled "concrete", etc.

Witness the fact that I'm not going into the other 9/11 threads and ripping into the posters. Some of them are asking some of my questions, and I would like to have answers. But I'm not going to get them from this delusional fart-knocker, because even when he sees a quote from Leslie Robertson himself, he makes a stupid claim that the government has now corrupted Newsweek.

He has changed his story numerous times when he is confronted with facts. This in spite of his photographic memory of a documentary that no one else remembers, or that he can find any record of. His response is that the government infiltrated every last PBS station, and not only stole the tapes, but the broadcast logs as well.

As I stated earlier, I have my own questions. I really would like to know why it took so long to start evacuating the second tower. I really would like to know why they weren't more aggressive in fighting the fires in WTC7. I would like to know why we can't see more of the security video at the Pentagon. But none of these are going to be answered by an imbecile posting fuzzy, out of focus pictures and screaming "concrete, concrete, concrete".

Finally, as to blood money. You are sadly mistaken in your belief that I collect blood money. I am NOT the one who set up a website that is pay per hit for the express purpose of drawing in people based on the deaths of the victims, and the misery, sorrow and heartbreak of the victim's families. I could never stoop as low as Goof-0 does by using that pain as a source of income. For his doing this, I consider him lower than whale shit.

Excellent post Rattus .. I tend to agree with much of what you say. There are real questions which aren't being answered .. and this fuck knuckle Christopher Brown is simply attempting to be a distraction. He fails miserably these days because everyone now knows the true structure of the towers .. including Chris .. he just preaches the opposite of the facts like a broken record ..(click) .. broken record ..(click) .. broken record .. (click)

All he is though ... is a fucking moronic imbecile getting money for a click, click, click.

Forum List

Back