FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The psyops disinformation lie left out the truss beams under the floor. Better call your agent at Newsweek and get the new misinformation working to obscure the truth more accurate in that respect.

there were truss beams inside the steel core? really? you got plans for that? :lol:

The psyops disinformation lie left out the truss beams under the floor. Better call your agent at Newsweek and get the new misinformation working to obscure the truth more accurate in that respect.

there were truss beams inside the steel core? really? you got plans for that? :lol:

No, ChrisPat doesn't. But s/he'll be perfectly happy to drag this picture out again,
$femacore.gif

No, ChrisPat doesn't. But s/he'll be perfectly happy to drag this picture out again,
View attachment 11625

what is it with the name Chris and redundant horse shit?

View attachment 11625

what is it with the name Chris and redundant horse shit?

Since the name can be male or female, maybe that confusion carries over to their real life.

The conclusion in their mind is, "Since I don't know what I am, I'll just be an idiot"

Seems Chri$$y has gone on holidaze ..

Here's a nice tune to sing-along to while he's away ...

[youtube]MOg2wL9W_Vs[/youtube]

I know he likes it.. because it reminds him of his theory .. and his arguments.

:razz:

Last edited:

He probably owns the special edition of the director's cut, extended and deleted scenes replaced. He sets his DVD player to continually replay it, so he can enjoy it all day.

He probably owns the special edition of the director's cut, extended and deleted scenes replaced. He sets his DVD player to continually replay it, so he can enjoy it all day.

is this a scene from his famously missing documentary. you know... the one that he just remembered he always knew but for some time was unable to recall but now he remembers it perfectly even though his story has changed over the last ten years but the changes were also in the documentary???

Hey Chris, I'm kind of bored today. Why don't you give me a good laugh and send me 0 reputation points again. :lol:

Hmmmmm, * * * *

Mindlessly spouting a book which the mutant lying pussy doesn't even begin to understand doesn't support any of the idiocy he devoutly repeats.

Null Poster's latest null post has therefore been snipped when quoted!

And it has just as much meaning now as when NULL POSTER, the pussy liar douche bag, first posted his idiocy!

The drawing doesn't show what the picture shows and its faked anyway.

Why don't you have official plans.

WHY?

Because I don't need to purchase a set of the official copyrighted blueprints. I believe Mr. Robertson, not a goofball like you.

Why don't you have an image of the supposed steel core columns on 9-11?

WHY?

Because they grounded all of the news helicopters, who would have been able to get video from above that would have shown the structure of the buildings as they fell. All the video from the ground was obscured by the dust and smoke.

And now, some questions for you, Goof-0-phera,

Why don't you use your algoxy blood money to purchase a set of the official blueprints and prove us wrong, if you're so damned sure of your theory?

WHY?

Why can't you produce one image of an intact concrete core during any time period the twins were intact and occupied?

WHY?

Why are you the only member of this message board who claims there was a concrete core? Why doesn't anyone else stand up for you and your theory?

WHY?

Why don't you answer these simple questions, Goof-0-phera?

We're still waiting for these answers.

Rat in the Hat said:
We're still waiting for these answers..

Lets us not forget that Chris is a spiritual being and needs time to absorb his surroundings and respond in due course ..

Feel free to peruse his masterful and enlightened view of himself at these forums where he is not only Chris White Feather (=coward) but an assorstment of other personas... this is his factory .. where he assumes to plan his CCC attacks (CCC = Christophers Concrete Core)

Namasteezy Spirit - Records, Weavings, Music, & Interdependent Research for future generations

Namasteezy Spirit - Records, Weavings, Music, & Interdependent Research for future generations :: View Forum - The built to demolish 911 Towers

What a guy huh ....:razz:

Because I don't need to purchase a set of the official copyrighted blueprints. I believe Mr. Robertson, not a goofball like you.

Because they grounded all of the news helicopters, who would have been able to get video from above that would have shown the structure of the buildings as they fell. All the video from the ground was obscured by the dust and smoke.

Wrong, here is a pic showing an empty core with a massive concrete wall toppling into it.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

And now, some questions for you, Goof-0-phera,

Why don't you use your algoxy blood money to purchase a set of the official blueprints and prove us wrong, if you're so damned sure of your theory?

WHY?

There are no official plans to be had, whatsoever. If that were not true then all the "quasi leaders of 9-11" would have made them available.

agents pretending they are stupid really doesn't work.

Why can't you produce one image of an intact concrete core during any time period the twins were intact and occupied?

WHY?

Duh, why can't you recognize violations of law that deprive the public of 6,000 photo files?

Why are you the only member of this message board who claims there was a concrete core? Why doesn't anyone else stand up for you and your theory?

WHY?

Why don't you answer these simple questions, Goof-0-phera?

We're still waiting for these answers.

Either there are no real truth seekers here or they are completely controlled by social fears, dependent on quasi leaders or are clueless as to structural steel and concrete.

Similar to agents attempting to assert that this is gypsum fastened to steel core columns.

southcorestands.gif

That is a concrete tube. The inner tube of the "tube in a tube" construction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back