FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

lest we forget where agent chri$$y has been working;

Democratic Underground - A link to Christophera's discredited concrete-core theory isn't proof enough for you? n/t - Democratic Underground

World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

Mike Malloy :: View topic - FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core
(where he has been banned, and accused of posting from an IP outside the USA, interesting to say the least)

The 'WTC Had a Concrete Core' Hoax, page 1
(where he is debunked AND banned)

9-11 Disinformation and internet forums.
(where he has lied and tried to explain why he has been banned from forums)

Famous "diagonal Cut Column" - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where is ridiculed and debunked)

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - Page 3 - David Icke's Official Forums
(where is accepted as an ‘expert’ and is a senior member, has a pic of him)

9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide
(where his theories are quoted, linked and ebunked)

"The "Official" Unofficial 9/11 Story v.2" | MySpace Forums
(where he is ridiculed, and debunked, as well as dismissed as a kook)

My Reaction to Judy Woods' "Exotic Weapons" theory - We are Change Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Meetup
(where is now listed as a former member, guess he was banned)

Nutty 9-11 Physics
(where he debunked and refered to as banned for spreading propaganda)

Some Reflections On Molten Steel - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where he has presented his theory, it is repeatedly debunked by physics students and professers, and then he gets banned for calling the all ‘agents, what a surprise huh?)

)

lest we forget where agent chri$$y has been working;

Democratic Underground - A link to Christophera's discredited concrete-core theory isn't proof enough for you? n/t - Democratic Underground

World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

Mike Malloy :: View topic - FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core
(where he has been banned, and accused of posting from an IP outside the USA, interesting to say the least)

The 'WTC Had a Concrete Core' Hoax, page 1
(where he is debunked AND banned)

9-11 Disinformation and internet forums.
(where he has lied and tried to explain why he has been banned from forums)

Famous "diagonal Cut Column" - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where is ridiculed and debunked)

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - Page 3 - David Icke's Official Forums
(where is accepted as an ‘expert’ and is a senior member, has a pic of him)

9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide
(where his theories are quoted, linked and ebunked)

"The "Official" Unofficial 9/11 Story v.2" | MySpace Forums
(where he is ridiculed, and debunked, as well as dismissed as a kook)

My Reaction to Judy Woods' "Exotic Weapons" theory - We are Change Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Meetup
(where is now listed as a former member, guess he was banned)

Nutty 9-11 Physics
(where he debunked and refered to as banned for spreading propaganda)

Some Reflections On Molten Steel - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where he has presented his theory, it is repeatedly debunked by physics students and professers, and then he gets banned for calling the all ‘agents, what a surprise huh?)

)

The Respectfu Rattus said:
Elvis,

I second Gamolon's proposal. Mr. Brown is posting and re-posting the exact same information that he first presented 13 months ago. No matter what evidence he is shown, he continues to waste valuable server space with his delusional fantasies, and personal information.

I think both of these threads have run their course, and should be locked.

Respectfully,
The Rat

I respectfully agree with you Rattus ... but having a thread locked still allows views and the obvious blood money links are still being clicked .. perhaps.

I would lock the thread and post an admin message that viewers should be aware of the blood money scenario and advise against clicking the algoxy links .. or simply delete the threads entirely. Removal of the hundreds of thousands of Chris's links is possible but not entirely economic in terms of useful "time spent".

The job here is done I think. Chris is again totally debunked, has no credibility and simply uses your server space to make an income at the expense of the victims of that tragedy.

He also has 400+ pages of the same crap at Break for News forums. Debunked and banned of course as he will be from any forum. But he still manages to hoodwink some places like a soccer forum somewhere .. he got banned there after I pointed the admin to the BFN site.

My thoughts ..

Regards
Stann

Elvis,

I second Gamolon's proposal. Mr. Brown is posting and re-posting the exact same information that he first presented 13 months ago. No matter what evidence he is shown, he continues to waste valuable server space with his delusional fantasies, and personal information.

Respectfully,
The Rat

I respectfully agree with you Rattus ... but having a thread locked still allows views and the obvious blood money links are still being clicked .. perhaps.

I would lock the thread and post an admin message that viewers should be aware of the blood money scenario and advise against clicking the algoxy links .. or simply delete the threads entirely. Removal of the hundreds of thousands of Chris's links is possible but not entirely economic in terms of useful "time spent".

The job here is done I think. Chris is again totally debunked, has no credibility and simply uses your server space to make an income at the expense of the victims of that tragedy.

He also has 400+ pages of the same crap at Break for News forums. Debunked and banned of course as he will be from any forum. But he still manages to hoodwink some places like a soccer forum somewhere .. he got banned there after I pointed the admin to the BFN site.

My thoughts ..

Regards
Stann

Stann,

I'm not entirely sure, and maybe a mod or admin can clear this up, but I believe when a thread is locked any links reset to when a poster has less than 15 posts and links could not be posted. If not, than Mr. Brown should be banned which would kill his links.

Also, a simple "replace with" function could change the word "algoxy" to something like "allgoofy" with very minimal effort, and would break his links forever.

Again, I have never been a mod or admin, and have never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, so I would have to give way to their greater knowledge.

The Rat, AKA Master Agent Rattius Hattus, Special Flying Squad, Supplier of Punch & Pie.

Elvis,

Respectfully,
The Rat

My thoughts ..

Regards
Stann

Stann,

I'm not entirely sure, and maybe a mod or admin can clear this up, but I believe when a thread is locked any links reset to when a poster has less than 15 posts and links could not be posted. If not, than Mr. Brown should be banned which would kill his links.

Also, a simple "replace with" function could change the word "algoxy" to something like "allgoofy" with very minimal effort, and would break his links forever.

Again, I have never been a mod or admin, and have never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, so I would have to give way to their greater knowledge.

The Rat, AKA Master Agent Rattius Hattus, Special Flying Squad, Supplier of Punch & Pie.
nope, that doesnt kill links either

My thoughts ..

Regards
Stann

Stann,

nope, that doesnt kill links either

I used to call it alpoxy .. hilarious ..g or a p .. posted the false link all the time .. sorry to those with the problem .. we all need to have a laugh !

Last edited:
It's a situation where you have no evidence and lying over and over is getting very obvious.

So is this where you appeal to a higher power to protect those secret means of mass murder?

And it's elvi

No Chris.

It's simply the fact that you won't address ANY of the tough questions or counter-arguments against your core theory. You have been asked to elaborate on many aspects and you refuse. Yo have been asked specifically by me to draw a layout of the lobby level of WTC1 to show that you can fit everything in your core and you won't citing the fact that you don;t have elevator dimensions. Even though there is information out there for you to get, you still don't.

You use blurry, out of focus pictures, to try and fool people into seeing what you say is there. Why do you not have any clear pictures of what you speak?

You have been asked NUMEROUS times to site your sources for the claims you make and you provide none. Example. I have asked you to provide links or information to the use of butt plates used to join steel columns. I have asked you to provide a clear picture of said butt plates. I have seen none yet.

The only proof you provide is your own speculation. You never back it with any corroborating evidence. Ever.

If you were REALLY after the truth like you say, you'd entertain all questions and evidence against your theory and try to prove them wrong. Especially when you accuse people of murder.

But alas, as we have seen, you're more interested in not paying child support and guiding people to your stupid sites.

I ask for this thread (and the other) to be closed because you refuse to do what any good person would to if they were honest. And that's to entertain ANY evidence that may prove you wrong.

This thread is DEAD as far as you're concerned because you refuse to address any questions or provide evidence requested. If you would address our questions, I wouldn't have a problem keeping it open.

It's your choice. Answer they questions, or I'll continue to ask to have it closed. If this were a real time debate with people in an audience waiting to make a decision, you'd be a made out to be a fool.

Are you going to address our questions or not?

It's a situation where you have no evidence and lying over and over is getting very obvious.

So is this where you appeal to a higher power to protect those secret means of mass murder?

And it's elvi

No Chris.

It's simply the fact that you won't address ANY of the tough questions or counter-arguments against your core theory.

You have been asked NUMEROUS times to site your sources for the claims you make and you provide none. Example. I have asked you to provide links or information to the use of butt plates used to join steel columns.

Where is the image of this core from 9-11 I've been asking for over the last 7 years?

femacore.gif

Because you, nor anyone have ever posted an image of that core on 9-11, all of your posts are subterfuge. That is an image that must exist IF steel core columns existed in the core of the twins.

You have no evidence for that core.

The Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies a concrete core.

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

The engineer of record of record identifies a concrete core.

A structural engineer certified in 12 states identifies a concrete core. August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

On 9-11 we see a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:

And it's elvi

No Chris.

It's simply the fact that you won't address ANY of the tough questions or counter-arguments against your core theory.

You have been asked NUMEROUS times to site your sources for the claims you make and you provide none. Example. I have asked you to provide links or information to the use of butt plates used to join steel columns.

Where is the image of this core from 9-11 I've been asking for over the last 7 years?

femacore.gif

Because you, nor anyone have ever posted an image of that core on 9-11, all of your posts are subterfuge. That is an image that must exist IF steel core columns existed in the core of the twins.

The Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies a concrete core.

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

A structural engineer certified in 12 states identifies a concrete core. August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

southcorestands.gif

Let's discuss this Chris.

If you cannot provide a scaled drawing of WTC1's lobby level with all that was there, the image of core columns on 9/11 would be irrelevant because it would be PROVEN that your core could not have physically existed.

Plain and simple.

I have talked with eyewitnesses who worked on both towers. They ALL say that the towers were identical and that there was access to the express elevators from outside the core at the lobby level just as I have always claimed.

Since that is true, PROVEN by eyewitness accounts, then your concrete core of WTC1 is FALSE because the elevators would have been in the area your supposed core was in.

You cannot and WILL NOT provide a scaled drawing because you KNOW this it would be the end of you and your core theory.

I will make this challenge to you yet again.

Draw a scaled drawing of WTC1's lobby level. We can work out the details as we go along. If you prove to everyone here that your concrete core could fit, I will leave this board forever and never bother you again.

What do you have to lose? Except maybe your credibility...

I KNOW I am right and your afraid because you know it also.

:lol:

No Chris.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

If you cannot provide a scaled drawing of WTC1's lobby level with all that was there, the image of core columns on 9/11 would be irrelevant because it would be PROVEN that your core could not have physically existed.

Plain and simple.

What is plain and simple is that you can show no independently verified evidence for steel core columns. Whereas there is huge independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

One thing is certain. If the building stood for 33 years, then the steel core would be visible IF it existed.

What do we see? Rebar surrounding an empty core.

spire_dust-3.jpg

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

Plain and simple.

What is plain and simple is that you can show no independently verified evidence for steel core columns. Whereas there is huge independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

One thing is certain. If the building stood for 33 years, then the steel core would be visible IF it existed.

spire_dust-3.jpg

The fact that you cannot dispute my proof that your concrete core was physically impossible makes all your claims, evidence, and theories null and void.

The fact that I can't produce photos of core columns does not prove your concrete core existed.

Do you get that yet moron?

I PROVE your core did not exist. I am not proving that there were 47 core columns.

You ar just friggin' too stupid to get that simple fact.

Take my challenge coward. What have you got yo lose?

Plain and simple.

spire_dust-3.jpg

The fact that you cannot dispute my proof that your concrete core was physically impossible makes all your claims, evidence, and theories null and void.

The fact that I can't produce photos of core columns does not prove your concrete core existed.

Another "air core" theory. Sorry agent, there was a core.:eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

Do you get that yet moron?

I PROVE your core did not exist. I am not proving that there were 47 core columns.

You cannot prove there were steel core columns. You cannot prove that this concrete, rectangular tube, resistent to sway and twist in the wind, is not concrete.

southcorestands.gif

You have not even pretended a reasonable explanation for what it is if not concrete.

If you were real you would be a moron. You are not, you are an agent, a member of a false group infiltrating an internet forum.

You ar just friggin' too stupid to get that simple fact

Take my challenge coward. What have you got yo lose?

You refuse to give your name and call me a coward?

You got no credibility. No allegiance to the US Constitution, no ability to recognize violations of law.

Last edited:
You're concrete core could not have physically existed.

I have proven that. You can't prove my evidence wrong which is why you are a coward and won't take me up on my challenge.

Come on coward! I dare you. Try and show my evidence against your core is incorrect.

You can't!

:lol::lol::lol:

I already have agent. It's been going on for years. You are an agent, you don't use evidence and reason.

Because not one 9-11 image shows this core,

femacore.gif

It is obvious, after seeing this,

southcorestands.gif

That the Twin towers had a concrete core, not steel columns as FEMA misrepresents.

I already have agent. It's been going on for years. You are an agent, you don't use evidence and reason.

Then it should be easy for you to prove my evidence of your core being physically impossible to be incorrect.

So please do.

Draw a scaled drawing showing that everything fit inside your core.

You can't do it. That's why you're a coward and won't accept my challenge.

*THIS JUST IT:*

(AP) - Evidence found that explosive were placed inside of the Titanic and had the hull been made of steel (as The White Star Line claimed) and not concrete, the ship would have stayed afloat!!!

*LINK!!!!*

Christopharter said:
Because not one 9-11 image shows this core..(image link removed to avoid promotion of blood money website)

That's because the image is a schematic ..dickhead .. and on 9/11 it would have been a tad difficult to photograph a schematic at GZ while the buildings collapsed.

So let's look at the historical photographic record instead, which clearly shows a steel core.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

*THIS JUST IT:*

(AP) - Evidence found that explosive were placed inside of the Titanic and had the hull been made of steel (as The White Star Line claimed) and not concrete, the ship would have stayed afloat!!!

*LINK!!!!*

Unlike the Twin towers where they could not have existed with a steel core and stood with the concrete AFTER all the steel was gone.

southcorestands.gif

Forum List

Back