FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Christophera said:
Similar to agents attempting to assert that this is gypsum fastened to steel core columns.

It's a photo of the Colgate Clock with the steel core of WTC 2 collapsing in the background..

You have been shown the true structure of the towers so WHY do you keep lying that it is something else ..

Why do you keep telling lies Chris ????

I recall that a Saudi company was given military clearance to weld the plastic coated rebar in the core area of the WTC, back in the early 70's? Did any one else see the PBS Documentary?
yes i saw SEVERAL documentaries on the construction of the tower, both before AND after 9/11
and not one of them showed a concrete core
you fucking moron

That is a concrete tube. The inner tube of the "tube in a tube" construction.

liar. its steel and you've already been shown that. yet you still lie and show an unclear picture and claim its concrete. scumbag.

corecloseupbest.jpg

That steel is not inside the core, It surrounds the core. Here it is after the concrete behind has partially fallen away.

site1074.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

Show this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Last edited:
I just showed what has already been proven numerous times to be the inner walls that supported the floors but agents do not use evidence, they lie. The spire is of that wall at the NW corner.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

The spire is outside the concrete core wall in this photo. The north wall has fallen and the empty core is visible.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:
Oxford identifies a concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

So does a structural engineer certified in 12 states, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE., not to mention the engineer of record.

Then we see what can only be concrete.

southcorestands.gif

It is obvious you are working to support a deception

Why do you lie Chris? Here what you posted at the other site as Chris-Whitefeather:

Chris-Whitefeather said:
The only dimensions I am sure of are the inside dimensions of the core and that WTC 1 core base wall was 12 feet thick on the long side and 17 on the narrow. gam's efforts to disprove the concrete core by attempting to show that the elevators and stairs won't fit is dependent on the obsolete, fake plans that were leaked from silversteins offices.

I told you many times that the plans have nothing to do with the fact that your interior concrete core dimensions won't fit what was there. You even admit here that they used the "same basic design" except that they "made the elevators smaller to fit":

Chris-Whitefeather said:
Robertsons group used the same basic elevator layout shown in the preliminary plan but shrunk each of the elevators a small amount to make room for the concrete walls at ground level.

Why don't you ask the actual elevator manufacturer about the elevator sizes? Are you a chickenshit or what? You KNOW the answer.

Have you talked to anyone who worked there like I have? I have eyewitness testimony that WTC1 had access to the express elevators from outside the core at the lobby level. A fact that you want to deny and make up bullshit stories about. Funny how you post ANY evidence to back up this bizarre explanation.

Looks like your buddy "Pat" disappeared also. I wonder why? I wonder if she has asked anyone that worked there what the elevator access was like in WTC1's lobby...

:lol:

What happens if you get testimony that you were wrong about the layout? Have you spoken to anyone who worked there yet?

BTW, here is the thread you posedt at as Chris-Whitefeather:
http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/v...tectlife&sid=e5427619f8d4630cba99828cfeb3af5a

Last edited:
Why do you lie Chris? Here what you posted at the other site as Chris-Whitefeather:

Chris-Whitefeather said:
The only dimensions I am sure of are the inside dimensions of the core and that WTC 1 core base wall was 12 feet thick on the long side and 17 on the narrow. gam's efforts to disprove the concrete core by attempting to show that the elevators and stairs won't fit is dependent on the obsolete, fake plans that were leaked from silversteins offices.

I told you many times that the plans have nothing to do with the fact that your interior concrete core dimensions won't fit what was there.

http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/v...tectlife&sid=e5427619f8d4630cba99828cfeb3af5a

The only source you have for comparison is the Fake plans so you've just lied again.

Why haven't you posted an image of the FEMA core on 9-11?

Chris-Whitefeather said:

I told you many times that the plans have nothing to do with the fact that your interior concrete core dimensions won't fit what was there.

Namasteezy Spirit - Records, Weavings, Music, & Interdependent Research for future generations :: View topic - Radio Interviews With Christopher Whitefeather

The only source you have for comparison is the Fake plans so you've just lied again.

Wow are you a moron or what?!

I don't need the plans asshole. Tell you what. Find the dimensions for a 10,000 lb, 55 person capacity elevator and then we'll talk. Go to the manufacturer that made the elevators for the towers.

The other part of this exercise is that there was a 16' wide hallway running the length of the core. This cannot hallway cannot have anything in it. What about the access to the elevators whose doors opened up TO THE CORE WALLS. How much clearance do you need to get around each bank of elevators? What about the three stairwells. Don't forget that there were 23 express elevators (those were the 10,000 lb, 55 person capacity ones) and 24 local elevators. AND the 16' wide hallway. AND the three stairwells.

Let's see how interested in the truth you really are.

These were custom buildings agent. You would want people to assume they were not so you could protect the perpetrators of mass murder.

Why didn't you p[ost an image of the FEMA core on 9-11?

These were custom buildings agent. You would want people to assume they were not so you could protect the perpetrators of mass murder.

Why didn't you p[ost an image of the FEMA core on 9-11?

Simple question.

Have you spoken to anyone who worked in those towers and asked them about the express elevator access from the lobby level? In WTC1? Were the the same?

If you haven't, why not? This piece of information alone would prove your theory to be horseshit. If ANYONE who worked there came back and said the towers were the same, what then Chrissy?

I have talked with MANY people who worked in those towers. One of whom I currently work with. They ALL say there was access to the express elevators from OUTSIDE the core in WTC1. This makes you look like a complete ass Mr. Brown.

Everyone who reads this thread should find people who worked or visited the towers and ask. This would crush Chris' theory completely and expose him as the liar he is.

I know it's not your fault that I arrived to this thread late, but I read the first 5 pages and still didn't come across your theory of what happened on September 11, 2001.

Give me a hint where I can find it please. Thank you very much.

he claims the steel core was made of concrete and that explosives were placed in the concrete when the building was made. :cuckoo:

I know it's not your fault that I arrived to this thread late, but I read the first 5 pages and still didn't come across your theory of what happened on September 11, 2001.

Give me a hint where I can find it please. Thank you very much.

he claims the steel core was made of concrete and that explosives were placed in the concrete when the building was made. :cuckoo:

Has he offered any evidence to show who, when and how the explosives were planted?

And he's suggesting it was a set-up dating back to '60s?

You know what they say, to each his own.

Forum List

Back