FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

still no documentation supporting your "elevator guide rail support steel" claim.

fucking moron.

still no documentation supporting your "elevator guide rail support steel" claim.

fucking moron.

hmmmm. double post. doesnt this happen to anyone else when they use the quick reply? happens to me all the time.

Last edited:
So convienent for the agent who refuses to recognize the violations of law that remove the documentation.

Such is why photos of butt plates on the tops of the elevator guide rail support steel MUST be used in conjunction with 9-11 images of the EMPTY core.

Butt plates in the core area show weakness that cannot exist in a steel core.

panel_5.jpg

Then the empty core area to the right of the rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

As located by this image which is a combination of the spire seconds earlier and a "before 9-11" image taken from the same place. The rebar above was within 5 feet of the inside wall of the steel interior box columns comprising the spire and wall supporting it that also supported floors.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

Such is why photos of butt plates on the tops of the elevator guide rail support steel MUST be used in conjunction with 9-11 images of the EMPTY core.

Please explain that statement.

Dont bother with him Chris.This Ohio Goofer is the latest government disinformation agent troll that has penetrated this site that I was telling you about a few pages back.His ass got handed to him on a platter in many of our debates we had at another site.he is pals with candycorn troll boy.the biggest net agent troll you will find on any message board.i have no doubt he referred him here.

Dont bother with him Chris.This Ohio Goofer is the latest government disinformation agent troll that has penetrated this site that I was telling you about a few pages back.His ass got handed to him on a platter in many of our debates we had at another site.he is pals with candycorn troll boy.the biggest net agent troll you will find on any message board.i have no doubt he referred him here.
so, who is right, christophera or terral, since they both call the other a disinfo agent

Child, you were the biggest joke ever on AWE. As a matter of fact, you set the CT movement back 20 years.

Clearly you were in way over your head. I've met retards smarter than you.

Translation of Ohio Goofer-Yeah Chris 9/11 inside job is right.I am another agent who has penetrated this site and me and my troll buddy candycorn really did have our asses handed to us on a platter by him and other truthers many times at another site.we ran away with our tails between our legs so many times when confronted with evidence and facts we could not refute.Eventually i was getting owned so badly by 9/11 and could not refute his evidence and facts,I put him on ignore.

Translation of Ohio Goofer-Yeah Chris 9/11 inside job is right.I am another agent who has penetrated this site and me and my troll buddy candycorn really did have our asses handed to us on a platter by him and other truthers many times at another site.we ran away with our tails between our legs so many times when confronted with evidence and facts we could not refute.Eventually i was getting owned so badly by 9/11 and could not refute his evidence and facts,I put him on ignore.
you are too fucking stupid for words

you've never owned anyone in your life. you even had your pet hermit crab leave you because it was smarter than you.

A steel core is comprised firstly of box columns that are 100% deep fillet welded on all 4 faces making virtual single pieces of steel full height of the tower. The only columns having that were the the interior box columns that surrounded the concrete core. The largest seen here.

panel_5.jpg

The butt plates discount the vertical steel being "core columns". The lack of diagonal bracing between vertical steel discount them being "core columns". The lack of gusset plates strengthening the joints between the small beams in the core discount that the vertical steel is "core columns".

Butt plates are very useful for quick alingment of extension steel, in this case "elevator guide rail support steel" being extended to it's maximum. Maximum is defined by the compression loads of the vertical steel, the horizontal displacement, the ability of the minimal beams inside the core connecting the columns for core hallways to absorb the resulting lateral loads; all conclude in a maximum height which is the height of each bank of elevators vertically between skylobbies.

Butt plates have holes that are elongated with a torch onsite to shift the extension support and shims can be added on one side before mating the lower and top butt plates to tilt the extension of the support steel.

The elevator guide rails were braced at every floor by a fairly heavy beam that went through the concrete core wall to fasten to the interior box columns. Whe the concrete was detonated the elevator guide rail suppor fell immediately so is NEVER seen in 9-11 images, only construction images.

The core area to the right of the fine vertical elements, intact 3" rebar on 4 foot centers of the west concrete core wall, is empty.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Last edited:
except those are NOT butt plates, they are side LUGS
as clearly seen when you have an IN FOCUS photo

A steel core is comprised firstly of box columns that are 100% deep fillet welded on all 4 faces making virtual single pieces of steel full height of the tower. The only columns having that were the the interior box columns that surrounded the concrete core. The largest seen here.

The butt plates discount the vertical steel being "core columns". The lack of diagonal bracing between vertical steel discount them being "core columns". The lack of gusset plates strengthening the joints between the small beams in the core discount that the vertical steel is "core columns".

Butt plates are very useful for quick alingment of extension steel, in this case "elevator guide rail support steel" being extended to it's maximum. Maximum is defined by the compression loads of the vertical steel, the horizontal displacement, the ability of the minimal beams inside the core connecting the columns for core hallways to absorb the resulting lateral loads; all conclude in a maximum height which is the height of each bank of elevators vertically between skylobbies.

Butt plates have holes that are elongated with a torch onsite to shift the extension support and shims can be added on one side before mating the lower and top butt plates to tilt the extension of the support steel.

The elevator guide rails were braced at every floor by a fairly heavy beam that went through the concrete core wall to fasten to the interior box columns. Whe the concrete was detonated the elevator guide rail suppor fell immediately so is NEVER seen in 9-11 images, only construction images.

The core area to the right of the fine vertical elements, intact 3" rebar on 4 foot centers of the west concrete core wall, is empty.

You don't make any sense or provide anything of value.

It almost seems like you're suggesting the towers were intended to be destroyed when they were built...this "conspiracy" dating back some 30+ years.

Wow!

panel_5.jpg

spire_dust-3.jpg

:dig::rofl::disagree::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

It almost seems like you're suggesting the towers were intended to be destroyed when they were built...this "conspiracy" dating back some 30+ years.

Wow!

Sorry, can't respond to the change of subject. I challenge you to prove NIST had plans and identify which official entity holds them.

If you are trying to establish that this was the core structure, no matter what happened to it,

femacore.gif

then you must provide images from 9-11 showing it.

I know the Twin towers had a concrete tubular core resisting torsion and sway. I can show this concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Wow!

Sorry, can't respond to the change of subject. I challenge you to prove NIST had plans and identify which official entity holds them.

If you are trying to establish that this was the core structure, no matter what happened to it,

femacore.gif

then you must provide images from 9-11 showing it.

I know the Twin towers had a concrete tubular core resisting torsion and sway. I can show this concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

:lol: :eusa_liar: :lol: :eusa_liar: :lol: :eusa_liar: :lol:

Christofarter said:
Sorry, can't respond to the change of subject.

You can't respond to anything ... you just preach your stupid bullshit ad infinitum .. under some delusional belief that saying it more often makes it fact .. Sicko ...

How many years is it now Chri$$y poos?

How about you show us some "as built drawings" and close up, clear (not blurry) photos of your famous concrete core. Then you will have something to crow about.

You can't though .. but we can show you the steel core in thousands of still photos and even in movies pre 9/11 and in video taken on 9/11 ..

So therefore we are right until you can prove us wrong which you can't otherwise you would already have done it.

Dork :lol::cuckoo:

Wow!

Plans for what? You don't make any sense.

Wow!

Plans for what? You don't make any sense.

Plans for the Twin Towers.

Forum List

Back