FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

More agent crap supporting secret methods of mass murder.

Americans do not appreciate your efforts to conceal treason.

The families of victims need justice, my chidren need it too. If you were an American standing for the Constitution, you would appreciate such, but you are not.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

You are a nameless and faceless foul coward.

That is exactly what the perpetrators would want an agent to say when they have no evidence of steel core columns but are confronted with evidence of the concrete core.

Humor me; what point are you trying to make?

That the towers had concrete cores, not steel and that makes who responsible for the events of 9/11?

That is exactly what the perpetrators would want an agent to say when they have no evidence of steel core columns but are confronted with evidence of the concrete core.

That the towers had concrete cores, not steel and that makes who responsible for the events of 9/11?

Be careful .. asking sensible questions confuses Christopharter .. this causes him to repeat posting pictures of the Colgate Clock... and making absurd accusations of you being an agent responsible for murdering 3000 innocent people. :lol:

No, that is not stated. NIST did not have the plans. Your false social group cannot invent facts.

The disclaimer is from the NIST product. Your info . . . well, we don't know where it comes from.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahhaha!!!!! :lol:

holy shit.... i'm laughing so hard i almost pee'd myself!!!

what the fuck do you mean it's not stated?!! its right there in front of your eyes from the same NIST report you quote!!! :lol:

my god, you are a delusional fucking idiot!! :cuckoo::lol:

The point is that if NIST did not have the plans THEN the cause of death is not accurate on 3,000 death certificates. Due process has not been provided in mass murder.

Such is unconstitutional.

You rush ahead to try and evaluate "events" when I've proven that the Constitutional rights of 3,000 victims AND the rest of America have been violated. There is a process and sequence to everything.

When 3,000 people are murdered here is the process.

1) Determine what happened.
2) How did it happen.
3) Who did it?

Without the plans in analysis of what is thought to be collapse, you are not going to be able to know how collapse was supposed to have happened. It might not be collapse. Lawfully and logically the process stops there. We cannot know "who" until we know "what and how".

The point is that if NIST did not have the plans THEN the cause of death is not accurate on 3,000 death certificates. Due process has not been provided in mass murder.

You rush ahead to try and evaluate "events" when I've proven that the Constitutional rights of 3,000 victims AND the rest of America have been violated. There is a process and sequence to everything.

2) How did it happen.
3) Who did it?

Without the plans in analysis of what is thought to be collapse, you are not going to be able to know how collapse was supposed to have happened. It might not be collapse. Lawfully and logically the process stops there. We cannot know "who" until we know "what and how".
simple

terrorists hijacked and flew commercial airlines into the buildings, causing structual damage and fires
the fires caused further collapse of said buildings

the actual construction of the buildings wouldn't change jack shit about the cause of death on a death cert
you are a fucking MORON

2) How did it happen.
3) Who did it?

simple

terrorists hijacked and flew commercial airlines into the buildings, causing structual damage and fires

the actual construction of the buildings wouldn't change jack shit about the cause of death on a death cert
you are a fucking MORON

Until the plans are produced and the structural type of the core is identified, you are simply serving the perpetrators because the towers I know stood cannot be brought down by planes and fire.

2) How did it happen.
3) Who did it?

simple

you are a fucking MORON

Until the plans are produced and the structural type of the core is identified, you are simply serving the perpetrators because the towers I know stood cannot be brought down by planes and fire.
the actual construction of the buildings would have ZERO effect on the cause of death you fucking moron

and i know for a Fact the WTC towers had STEEL cores

it was a selling point for rental space when they opened
it was a well known fact to anyone that knows anything about the buildings

simple

you are a fucking MORON

the actual construction of the buildings would have ZERO effect on the cause of death you fucking moron

Concrete cannot bend with heat but can be fractured by a small amount of properly placed explosions to fall freely.

and i know for a Fact the WTC towers had STEEL cores

So you say and you have NOTHING except FEMA and those that beleive FEMA to support you.

it was a selling point for rental space when they opened
it was a well known fact to anyone that knows anything about the buildings

It is common knolwedge there was a concrete core.

10cpu9c.jpg

The Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies a concrete core.

The infiltrating perpetrators wish that was true.

The fact is you have no evidence from any independent source to verify FEMA. All your sources lead back to FEMA.

All of your images are misrepresentations. What you try to call "core columns" is actually elevator guide rail support steel. Butt plates used to join sections of support steel inside the core are too weak to be usd with "core columns".

panel_5.jpg

Which is why the core is always empty in 9-11 images.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Those very fine vertical pieces are not inthe core. They are the rebar of the concrete that surrounded the core.

:cuckoo:
structural type of core has been identified. it was a steel core and has been publicly stated to have been a steel core before construction, during construction, before 9/11 and after 9/11. this is supported by pictures of the actual core both during construction, after construction and on 9/11.

you have pictures of dust.... :cuckoo:

2) How did it happen.
3) Who did it?

What makes you think NIST didn't have the plans and what makes you think the cores weren't made of steel and concrete?

What are your credentials? Why should we believe what you say about the collapse mechanism?

Your argument is lame.

2) How did it happen.
3) Who did it?

What makes you think NIST didn't have the plans and what makes you think the cores weren't made of steel and concrete?

What are your credentials? Why should we believe what you say about the collapse mechanism?

Your argument is lame.

how dare you!! just when its getting really entertaining watching a complete lunatic lose whats left of his mind you try to bring him back to reality. :lol:

chris, dont listen to this man. he is an obvious government plant. you really are the chosen one to lead people out of their manchurian candidate hypnosis.... just like you said in your letter to hilary clinton.

Chris Whitefeather please help us poor hypnotized people.:eusa_eh:

viva2a

The images under the tab labeled "construction are awesome.

Many references to the STEEL core are noted therein.

The images are difficult to copy and re-post here.

But some are worth the effort of going to the site itself.

Also, this site has an interesting read: The World Trade Center: Statistics and History

Here's a solid snippet:

Construction of a world trade facility had been under consideration since the end of WWII. In the late 1950s the Port Authority took interest in the project and in 1962 fixed its site on the west side of Lower Manhattan on a superblock bounded by Vesey, Liberty, Church and West Streets. Architect Minoru Yamasaki was selected to design the project; architects Emery Roth & Sons handled production work, and, at the request of Yamasaki, the firm of Worthington, Skilling, Helle and Jackson served as engineers.

The Port Authority envisioned a project with a total of 10 million square feet of office space. To achieve this, Yamasaki considered more than a hundred different building configurations before settling on the concept of twin towers and three lower-rise structures. Designed to be very tall to maximize the area of the plaza, the towers were initially to rise to only 80-90 stories. Only later was it decided to construct them as the world's tallest buildings, following a suggestion said to have originated with the Port Authority's public relations staff.

Yamasaki and engineers John Skilling and Les Robertson worked closely, and the relationship between the towers' design and structure was clear. Faced with the difficulties of building to unprecedented heights, the engineers employed an innovative structural model: a rigid "hollow tube" of closely spaced steel columns with floor trusses extended across to a central core. The columns, finished with a silver-colored aluminum alloy, were 18 3/4" wide and set only 22" apart, making the towers appear from afar to have no windows at all.

Also unique to the engineering design were its core and elevator system. The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. * * * *
[My own emphasis]

Of course, CriscoFEARa will tell us that it's all disinformation planted by agents. :eusa_liar: Did I ever mention that CriscoFEARa is nothing but a scumbag liar?

Part of the ROBERTSON lecture series (also partially available in audio format!):

Leslie E. Roberston: We knew that buildings of the past--the buildings that my father would have built, were he an engineer--that they behaved like this [refers to graph]. And we knew this because we actually went up in the Empire State Building and measured how it deformed in the wind. And it's a very complex kind of wave form. But we had an idea for a different kind building that wouldn't do this. We were looking at a building that would do this [refers to a different graph]. That was very much a real oscillator: a very pure kind of structural system. We came up with an idea called shaft wall, which John Tishman's folks turned into a much better idea: developed it, fire-tested it, and so forth. But this idea took out of buildings all of the masonry that had existed in the high-rise buildings of the past. And that masonry was absolutely essential to the structural integrity of those older buildings. Take the masonry out of the Empire State Building and cover it with metal and glass: very unsafe design, very.

-- excerpted from:
Lecture, March 13, 2002: The World's Biggest Buildings

The audio clips and transcripts presented here explain the archive images with the words of the structural engineer of the World Trade Center, Leslie E. Robertson, and the builder who headed the construction management of the project, John L. Tishman of Tishman Construction Corporation.

They are excerpts from the lecture "The World's Biggest Buildings," presented on March 13, 2002. We have paired the audio clips with relevant images from the archive collection, most of which were originally taken on site by Robertson from 1968-73. Where possible, we have included the specific lecture images with their audio counterpart.
-- Found at viva2a

ALSO, there's this (same link, different segment):
Manager, in a 3/13/2002 lecture.

John L. Tishman: Shaft wall was first designed for replacing the weight and the porosity of the gypsum wall. Shaft wall is made of gypsum and multiple layers of drywall. The number of layers had to do with the fire rating that you would get. The fire rating [of the World Trade Center] was at least equivalent by every board of standards and people who gave the regulation. The shaft wall also provided certain other benefits including a less porous wall during the life of the building, where--if anybody's been in major high-rise buildings, you know there's a lot of drafts that comes up and would otherwise go through the shaft walls and affect the living in within the building. I think probably--I don't know, there was at least as much gypsum, or fire retardant, in the construction that was used, as would have occurred--I know that it had a fire rating equal to, or greater than, a gypsum wall. I don't know what else. I think the shaft wall created a safer environment around the stairways and around the elevators than would otherwise be there.
Leslie E. Roberston: So it was more airtight, more able to take building deflections--it was stronger to take the pressures from inside the shaft, or loading on the shaft itself, than the gypsum walls of the past. It was superior, I think, in every respect.
John L. Tishman: Yeah, it's been used ever since, and I think it's justified. In a high-rise building, one advantage you get is you have much less rubbish. What goes up, maybe 20 percent has to come back down out of a building while you are building it.
Id.

Leslie E. Roberston: So these pieces are the ones that were made in the state of Washington--the actual plates themselves came from Japan--all of that purchased from punch card information--very high-precision pieces. So this particular plate [refers to picture], and this one, and so forth, all fabricated in Japan, and shipped to the state of Washington, [and] fabricated into panels. And so the data that we provide--this is just one example--gave for a series of panels the plate thickness and the grade for each of the plates in these pieces. All of that was given in digital format. And Port Authority rose to the occasion and allowed the project to be tendered on the basis of punch cards. Not on the basis of this drawing--if you want to call it a drawing--but on the basis of the cards themselves. Nothing like that had ever happened before, or since, as far as I know.
-- Punch Cards to Order Steel. viva2a

Forum List

Back