FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

You wouldn't recognize a lie if you told one. You serve treason.

Here is evidence and truth
i DO recognize lies
YOU tell them
none of that is either evidence or truth
you remain a pathetic fucking moron and a deadbeat that needs to pay his child-support

Hey Goof-0, only 2,751 people died because of your concrete cores. Who are the other 249 people, and why are their death certificates wrong?

Last edited:
Yea, your behavior is evidence and the truth is that you are working to conceal treason. If that wasn't true, you would have posted an image of this core on 9-11. You have not done that.

femacore.gif

If that core existed it would be seen standing in the core area instead of the concrete tubular core I know existed. WCT 2 concrete core, all floors gone.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
You can repost the FEMA drawing until your head falls off, I want to know who the other 249 people were and why their death certificates are invalid.

Last edited:
I got busy and the phone rang screwed up the post. Yea, there is no way you are ever going to post an image of the FEMA core it did not exist. But your job is to conceal treason so you just keep up the spam troll flame routine in the psyops.

I got busy and the phone rang screwed up the post. Yea, there is no way you are ever going to post an image of the FEMA core it did not exist. But your job is to conceal treason so you just keep up the spam troll flame routine in the psyops.

Let me guess. It was Citizen Pat on the phone, calling to let you know that the spaceways to planet Goofball are clear, and they are making plans for your return.

I don't need that proof you ask for, you do not need it either. Asking is subterfude provening you are an agent. You must accept the proof available and infer. Search the NIST product and find a statement about the plans. You will find none except that they were destroyed in the towers on 9-11. Then reda the disclaimer.

NIST did not have the plans. It is impossible to conduct forensic engineering analysis of high performance skycrapers without plans. Logically the cause of death cannot be correct. We do not need the death certificates.

Search the NIST product and find a statement about the plans. You will find none except that they were destroyed in the towers on 9-11.

The ex mayor stole the plans in violations of law of law, but you refuse to notice that.

Hey Goof-0, how did Mayor Guiliani steal the plans if they were destroyed?

You fucked up again.

NIST was told to lie, or enabled to lie. The violations of law occured well before NIST started.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) was founded in 1901.

Are you REALLY going to make the claim that the "theft" of the WTC plans was done in the 19th century???? Did your blinking medicine man steal the plans after he kept you from paying your child support 100 years later???

God, you are retarded. You really do need to catch the next rocket to your home planet.

Attempt to confuse what you may but here are the facts.

guiliani took the WTC documents late in December of 2001. This was done so NIST could state they did not have the documents, claiming the plans were destroyed. NIST provides this as their only reference to design of the Twins.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

Forum List

Back