FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

02_911MarshChapelBostonUniv.jpg

How about you let justice protect the ones the lost had loved, how about recognizing violations of law that deprived all Amricans of equal protection of law when the building plans, 6,000 photo files and 15,000 video tapes WTC were taken in an obstruction of justice without parallel.

How about you let justice protect the ones the lost had loved, how about recognizing violations of law that deprived all Amricans of equal protection of law when the building plans, 6,000 photo files and 15,000 video tapes WTC were taken in an obstruction of justice without parallel.
what i see is another pathetic attempt by YOU to profit off those deaths

The plans were not taken, you don't care about justice, you only want to collect blood money from your algoxy site, and I don't know who the "Amricans" are.

The plans were not taken, you don't care about justice, you only want to collect blood money from your algoxy site, and I don't know who the "Amricans" are.

If they were not taken, why is a court order required to get them?
http://web.archive.org/web/20020224015919/http://www.nyclu.org/g_archive020602.html
Obviously because guliani will not release them.

What collecting of money? You are in error.

Observe the spelling of "Americans", and it is obvious that their Constitution means nothing to you.

you have never shown your sources for elevator dimensions

Hey Chris. Let me clue you in on something. It has nothing to do with elevator dimensions anymore idiot. It has to do with the fact that there were 12 express elevators in one bank and 11 express elevators and one frieght elevator in another. The are photos that show two elevator entrances in each space between the 20' spaced core columns as shown in this photo. The large "white" column is one of the core columns encased in marble. The first express elevator is to the left with the second one out of the picture.
elevator.jpg

Just like this screen capture shows. Two elevators per each 20' space of the core columns.
wtc1manwaiting.jpg

Per your crappy drawing below, you put two hallways into two spaces of the columns. Those hallways now block the elevator shafts for that space leaving only four 20' spaces for 12 elevators now. That means there should be 3 elevator entrances shown in each 20' space!!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You've just screwed yourself royally now Chris. You've dug a hole so deep that you can't get out! How do you explain this fuck up?

Another photo showing two elevator entrances per each 20' space between the core columns.
Never is there three or more per space. You screwed up BIG time Chris.
DSCF0729.jpg

Since you have been supporting the FEMA deception for 6 years, never once having posted an image of this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

you have screwed up, but who would notice? I mean they don't notice that no construction photo shows diagonal braces or gusset plates, and they don't realize that diagonals would block the hallways and elevator doors.

They do notice agent, that there is no structural steel protruding from the top of what can only be concrete however. They also realize that your supposed steel core columns would have to be visible on 9-11, if they existed.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
you have screwed up, but who would notice?

Why won't you answer me Chris?
:eusa_whistle:

Maybe you don't understand how you fucked up? Here I'll explain it to you again so you can grasp what I am showing. Below is the annotated drawing you gave for WTC2. I have circled in red the two hallways you say penetrated your core wall.
wtc2corepedastalbase-1.jpg

Notice that if you look right below them, you have placed them BETWEEN two sets of core columns which takes up two 20' spaces. Those spaces were for two express elevators each. Now, since you're too stupid to think your lies through to see if there are any mistakes, this means that there are now four 20' spaces into which you must fit 12 elevators. That means we should see 3 sets of elevator doors per each 20' space between the core columns.

Do you inderstand yet? Your supposed hallways BLOCK the vertical shafts for four elevators. The next picture shows that each bay had TWO elevator entrances, not three. That makes you completely wrong!!!
DSCF0729.jpg

Here's why.
wtc2corepedastalbase12.jpg

Let's see if you can figure out how messed up your drawing really is.

If they were not taken, why is a court order required to get them?
NYCLU:
Obviously because guliani will not release them.

Observe the spelling of "Americans", and it is obvious that their Constitution means nothing to you.

The $6.38 you were so proud of at the beginning of the year. That you got from the power and speed of the server.

ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE SERVER!!!

I never received any $ from google adsense. Somewhere I think I remember they don't have to send you les than $20. The only use of google was to you, to try and say my site, the only site offering any feasible explanation for free fall,

Five phenomenal factors of 9-11

makes money. It does not make money it costs $450 a year. No, you cannot marginalize me by trying to say I should give it to the county for child support after they failed to appear on subpoena in 1998.

subdengif.gif

You of course do not care about the violations of a citizens constitutional and could give a rats ass about governmental accountability. You work to conceal treason.

you have screwed up, but who would notice?

Why won't you answer me Chris?
:eusa_whistle:

Maybe you don't understand how you fucked up? Here I'll explain it to you again so you can grasp what I am showing. Below is the annotated drawing you gave for WTC2. I have circled in red the two hallways you say penetrated your core wall.
wtc2corepedastalbase-1.jpg

Notice that if you look right below them, you have placed them BETWEEN two sets of core columns which takes up two 20' spaces. Those spaces were for two express elevators each. Now, since you're too stupid to think your lies through to see if there are any mistakes, this means that there are now four 20' spaces into which you must fit 12 elevators. That means we should see 3 sets of elevator doors per each 20' space between the core columns.

Do you inderstand yet? Your supposed hallways BLOCK the vertical shafts for four elevators. The next picture shows that each bay had TWO elevator entrances, not three. That makes you completely wrong!!!
DSCF0729.jpg

Here's why.
wtc2corepedastalbase12.jpg

Let's see if you can figure out how messed up your drawing really is.

Yea, my drawing is not perfect, it is truly conceptual just to show the basic configuration and structure. But your intentions are perfectly clear when you ignore that the WCT report has this for a core structure.

femacore.gif

And there are NO diagonal braces depicted. There are no gusset plates showing either and the structure cannot exist without them. I do show EVERYTHING needed for a super strong skyscraper. How come I technically provide a better structure that CAN BE SEEN on 9-11, while the structure of the FEMA diagram is structurally inadequate and that structure is NEVER seen on 9-11?

My drawing cannot be anything but crude as I am modifying existing drawings.

Tax payers already paid for real plans, but you cannot observe the violations of law that deprives the public of them.

Last edited:
I never received any $ from google adsense. Somewhere I think I remember they don't have to send you les than $20. The only use of google was to you, to try and say my site, the only site offering any feasible explanation for free fall,

Five phenomenal factors of 9-11

makes money. It does not make money it costs $450 a year. No, you cannot marginalize me by trying to say I should give it to the county for child support after they failed to appear on subpoena in 1998.

subdengif.gif

You of course do not care about the violations of a citizens constitutional and could give a rats ass about governmental accountability. You work to conceal treason.

Somewhere I think I remember

So you have this phenomenal memory of a documentary nobody else can find, but you can't remember the terms of a contract you made??:cuckoo:

No, you cannot marginalize me by trying to say I should give it to the county for child support after they failed to appear on subpoena in 1998.

And you still have your wacko theory that you can deprive your kids based on what happened in the 1800's?

What's it like to live in Bizarro World??

Yea, my drawing is not perfect, it is truly conceptual just to show the basic configuration and structure.
and so is FEMA's, you fucking idiot!!!:lol:

But your intentions are perfectly clear when you ignore that the WCT report has this for a core structure.

femacore.gif
it matches this construction photo exactly!! (notice the diagonal bracing that doesnt exist). where are your concrete core construction photos?:lol:
078735889fb727a7.jpg

wtc-core.jpg

And there are NO diagonal braces depicted.
its a basic drawing, you fucking idiot. its not the building plans!! :lol: to see the actual diagonal bracing look at the construction pics above!!

There are no gusset plates showing either and the structure cannot exist without them.
says who? :cuckoo:
I do show EVERYTHING needed for a super strong skyscraper.
not an actual working one. you dont have any room for the elevators!! :lol:
How come I technically provide a better structure that CAN BE SEEN on 9-11, while the structure of the FEMA diagram is structurally inadequate and that structure is NEVER seen on 9-11?
theres no concrete core seen on 9/11 or any other time. there was no concrete core. you have yet to show a picture of a concrete core on 9/11 or during construction. all you have are your delusions that dust, smoke and shadows are concrete!! :lol:

My drawing cannot be anything but crude as I am modifying existing drawings.
seems they cant be accurate either!! :lol:

Tax payers already paid for real plans
proof please.

but you cannot observe the violations of law that deprives the public of them.
you have yet to show where any law was violated and your stupid fucking NYCLU letter doesnt even have anything to do with the building plans!! :lol:

how's the whole "i am the chosen one to lead the people out of their hypnosis" thing working out for you? got any fucking idiots to follow you yet? its just another thing you fucked up, chrissypoo. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I do show EVERYTHING needed for a super strong skyscraper. How come I technically provide a better structure that CAN BE SEEN on 9-11,

:lol:

You don't PROVE a damn thing. How is it that you can sit there and claim that you've proven your concrete core yet everything that this concrete core is based on is laden with errors and contradictions?

For example, the foundation photo you annotated. Everything in that photo that you annotated is WRONG! Your WTC2 drawing that you've posted here is WRONG. You put hallways in places that block four of the express elevator shafts. You admitted it was a "conceptual" drawing. You have so many mathematical errors with dimensions that it's not even funny. You held to the fact that there was no express elevator access in EITHER core at the lobby level until I proved you wrong and you admitted to it. You make claims that have no backing evidence. Just like the buttplate crap.

You're entire theory is based on ASSUMPTIONS created by you with no backing evidence to support it or them.

I can prove that gumjob is using photoshopped images. The footrbidge windows of the exterior feature to WTC 1 bleeds through the perimeter columns of WTC 2. A blunder in photoshopping.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

gumout performance PROVES gumout is an agent because gummit has not provided an image from 9-11 of the core it supports.

femacore.gif

I have shown the concrete core, or parts of it on 9-11 in many different images.

southcorestands.gif

I have shown indepedent authority identifying a concrete core, such as Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992.

I can prove that gumjob is using photoshopped images. The footrbidge windows of the exterior feature to WTC 1 bleeds through the perimeter columns of WTC 2. A blunder in photoshopping.

Here's a picture of the walkway and the tower.
WTCwestStpic11-full.jpg

Here is a plan view of the tower and the walkway.
wtclayout2.jpg

Here is a picture of the windows of the walkway.
footbridgessquarewindows.jpg

Please draw us a crude picture of what you think should be seen out those windows if that photo is not correct in what it shows.

Here's what I see.
windowsforeshortened.jpg

It matches perfectly what SHOULD be seen.

Please post an image of the FEMA core on 9-11 standing in the core area. If it existed this will be easy.

femacore.gif

Since you cannot it is logical to assume that the concrete core the engineer of record identifies and is seen on 9-11 is what existed.

southcorestands.gif

The issue is that the footbridge windows bleed through the perimeter columns of WTC 2. Someone, probably you, photoshopped the WTC 2 lobby image to appear as WTC 1 by trying to put WTC 1 exterior features outside the windows. But transparency was flubbed.

Typically rattie thinks that it is okay for law enforcement to violate laws and for courts to refuse to be accountable for keeping records.

However ratso cannot provide independently verified evidence for steel core columns such as what is found for the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Forum List

Back