FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

All of your efforts represent concealing treason. No text from you has any value to Americans because its purpose is to destroy the Constitution.

Produce an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

or go away.
:cuckoo:

notice he wont answer the questions posed to him because he would need to admit his concrete core is IMPOSSIBLE!!! :lol:

All of your efforts represent concealing treason. No text from you has any value to Americans because its purpose is to destroy the Constitution.

Produce an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

or go away.

Below is why you're full of shit.

You've yammered, cried, and shouted to all that would hear about your concrete core theory. You've claimed that that you have construction knowledge and that you are very intimate with the details concerning the construction of the towers.

Yet despite all that above, you have constantly made grave errors, contradictions, and have changed your story countless times in order to come up with an explanation as to why people have found evidence that shows your core theory to be nothing but made up lies.

Why has your theory changed so much over the years? Mine hasn't changed one bit because you can't find anything wrong with my explanations and evidence.

You argued from the very beginning that the towers had no access at all from outside the core walls to any elevators on the lobby level. You gave detailed descriptions of what was supposedly there and what the lobby looked like. Even down to the fact that the express elevator doors were only marble facades put in between the columns in the lobby to make it SEEM like there was access there. Then I found the photo below as evidence that you completely wrong. To which you admitted that there was access to the elevators as I had always said. Did you make up all that shit about there being no access? Did you make up the shit about the marble facades? Did you make up that shit about there being only access from inside the cores?
elevator.jpg

What about the article below that you keep using as proof of your core? You know the one from Oxford? The one that says the core contained the shafts, stairwells, and vertical ducts. CONTAINED. Yet you draw some bullshit detail that totally goes against what the Oxford article says and put the 23 express elevators OUTSIDE the core!!!! Not to mention that your drawings suck. I find it hard to believe you were EVER involved in any drafting or blueprint creation at all based on some of the drawings you have produced.
oxfordarchcore.jpg

What about your mistake laden, annotated picture of the foundation below? How do you explain all the damn mistakes you made in that cluster-fuck of a photo. Hardly anything in that photo is correctly depicted. How did you mess that up so bad? Do I need to go through and point out all the errors you made?
elevpitscorefootingCORR1.jpg

And then you give us this monstrosity below? What a mashed up piece of shit this is. It makes no design sense at all. Solid pedestal? Are you high? Where were the elevator pits for the 24 local elevators you moron? Not to mention the fact that now there are 4 goddamn hallways in the center of the core according to you. Do you realizes that you just killed your theory????? How in the hell did they arrange 24 local elevators in that restricted space??? They would have to have designed 24 shafts to miss those 4 hallways and not run into the 3 stairwells. What a fool! How did they do that? Did you try and fit this together before making yourself look like a complete idiot? I didn't think so.
wtc2corepedastalbase.jpg

If there was a solid concrete pedestal in the core that went to the mezzanine, then why is there a friggin' hallway going THROUGH it at the lobby level. Here is that hallway pictured next.
hallwaybank.jpg

What about your "the columns were encased in concrete" crap. First it was they were encased in the first three floors of the basement. Then it was that they were encased up to the mezzanine.

What about the 6' foot mistake you made in these next two photos? First you scale 31' in this photo.
wtc_lobby_scaled-1.jpg

Then draw this scaled drawing of the lobby that shows 25' for that dimension (circled in black).
wtc1footprint.gif

How about you buttplate crap? How can the first two columns in this next photo have lugs on the sides and then the last column all of a sudden has a buttplate on top? Pure bullshit. I've shown you countless other photo that show nothing put lugs. You ca;t even find one clear photo of these stupid buttplates you think where there which is why you have to use blurry photos to trick people into thinking what they see.
corecolumn.jpg

When you first started this lie infested concrete core crusade, you never mentioned anything about WTC2's core being redesigned differently than WTC1 and that it was based on Cape Canaveral. You never mentioned one word about the pedestal of WTC2 and that the express elevators ran outside that pedestal. You ALWAYS thought the both towers had no access from outside the core to the elevators. Until I proved you wrong. Then your story changed to the redesigned, pedestal, Cape Canaveral crap. How long was it? 4 years? You say you saw a documentary that explained all this. Did the documentary change or something? Did they add the pedestal part? Did the edit in the part about Cape Canaveral? Did the splice in the part about WTC2 being redesigned because of poor elevator access in WTC1?

Where did you get this new information after I proved you wrong as you never used it before then?

You have been shown to be nothing more than a lying weasel at this point. Someone who has no interest in the truth. If you story had any truth to it, you wouldn't have changed it so dramatically over the years. You wouldn't be making the kinds of major errors you have been making.

Chris,

Remember this old site of yours?
World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

Here is a quote from you taken from the site above.
Christophera said:
Both the WTC 1 & WTC 2 towers had a rectangular cast concrete core structure formed into rectangular cells that had elevators and stairways in them.

Why'd you change your tune so that now WTC2 has a pedestal and the 23 express elevators run OUTSIDE the core?

Where'd you get this new information? Please post a link. I though you were 100% positive about both towers based on the documentary you saw???

Just two lines above the quote above you say this.
Christophera said:
These were fact I learned from a documentary in 1990 about the construction of the north tower.

Last edited:
More bullshit from Chris. More evidence that he changes his story to support his lies as people find mistakes in his theory. Next is a quote that Chris posted atthe Minuteman Message board back on February 1st, 2009. Here is the link.
Minuteman Message Board • View topic - FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

By particular attention to the part I bolded and enlarged in his quote.

Christophera said:
One good thing that came from the BFN episode was that I realized exactly where the 17 foot thick wall was exactly from the 1990 documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers". There are 12 feet where I annotate it, then 5 foot encasing the bases of the interior box columns. This is the north core base wall of WTC 1.

The narrow ends were 12 feet if I remember rightly. I've already posted the image of the Mezzanine scaled at 31 feet.. With 120 as the inside long axis and 24 feet of wall, both ends, the remainder from a 204 foot inside for the towers leaves 60 feet/2 =30 feet. Pretty darn close and all evidenced from available images.
Here is the image he scaled for the 31'.
wtc_lobby_scaled-1.jpg

But wait Chris! Before that you posted this drawing that you did of the lobby level, right below the mezzanine area pictured above. Notice the 25' dimension circled in black.
wtc1footprint.gif

What happened to that 6' feet on each side Chris? How did you screw that up?

Being selective is the signature of an agent of treason. That was before I remembered which side had the 12 foot base wall with the interior box columns outside the base wall encapsulated in concrete makeing 17 foot. It is the long side NOT the short side. Agents LOVE trying to use erroneous information.

The fact is confirmed here where the north core wall of WTC 1 is seen, 5 foot for the interior box columns, concrete stains are visible and a hallway runs the lenght of it.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

And this image is a srceen shot of the 3rd floor core floor. Proving it does not represent the towers. Where we see a massive wall above, the plans show elevators and air/steam shafts.

A-A-24_1.3rdfloor.coreplan.jpg

That plan was the preliminary used by Roberston to show the concept to Yamsaki. Completely obsolete and the core it shows never existed and cannot be shown in the core area on 9-11.

All of that is prior to the full recall which shows that WTC 1 had concrete walls under the hallways, alternating with the halls below the 43rd floor with no elevator access from any floor. Only through the halls in the core. It was shear wall structure but the crossing walls under the stairs made cell like support for the shear walls.

corehallsdoors.gif

And the WTC 2 elevators into the lobby were facilitated with this basic design. It also has true shear/cell design with the floors overlapping the walls making the floors support the cell wall laterally in the same way the walls under the alternating floors of the north tower did.

wtc2.core.pedastalbase.jpg

Explain how your supposed steel core columns do not exist for the top 1/3 of WTC 1 on the left side.

SUNRISE

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

And the WTC 2 elevators into the lobby were facilitated with this basic design. It also has true shear/cell design with the floors overlapping the walls making the floors support the cell wall laterally in the same way the walls under the alternating floors of the north tower did.

Where were the concrete walls located in WTC2 moron? Which side of the express elevators were they on in that drawing?

:eusa_whistle:

I've made a drawing and you cannot see where the lobby entries for the elevators and the walls between them, how they open onto the mezzanine or the lobby. You pretend to have position to cognitively distort with your "labeling".

you do not. You have presented fraud trying to support a deception

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

You have never provided an image of the core you pretend to believe exists.

femacore.gif

I've made a drawing and you cannot see where the lobby entries for the elevators and the walls between them, how they open onto the mezzanine or the lobby. You pretend to have position to cognitively distort with your "labeling".

you do not. You have presented fraud trying to support a deception

You have never provided an image of the core you pretend to believe exists.

femacore.gif

holy fuck!!:cuckoo:

the elevators and stairways already dont fit inside your impossible concrete core and now you are taking away even more space for hallways and an extra full height wall!!!! :lol:

As if you had a verified dimension for elevators from the final plans. You only have a lie, or lies, depending on where we start looking.

This can only be concrete. Absolutely no steel protruding.

southcorestands.gif

As if you had a verified dimension for elevators from the final plans. You only have a lie, or lies, depending on where we start looking.

This can only be concrete. Absolutely no steel protruding.

southcorestands.gif

says who? who says that can only be concrete?:cuckoo:

certainly not the pictures from the other side of the object showing it is steel. :lol:

your elevators dont fit. nobody is giving verified dimensions or any dimensions at all for the elevators. you simply cant get them all to fit inside your impossible concrete core. :lol:

I've made a drawing and you cannot see where the lobby entries for the elevators and the walls between them,

Your drawing sucks Chris. If I was checking that drawing in an engineering firm, I would have crumpled it up and thrown it out. That isn't a drawing, it's a cartoon.

You purposefully made a crappy drawing so people get confused. That makes it easier for you to try and spew your *cough cough* knowledge and lead them astray.

Anyways, are you saying that there was a 2'-3' thick concrete wall between the express elevators and the "massive box columns"????

Where were the concrete walls located in WTC2 moron? Which side of the express elevators were they on in that drawing?

:eusa_whistle:

Chris. Question. How thick were the short axis walls of WTC at the lobby level? They had to have been pretty thick since your long axis walls were only 2 to 3 feet thick.

Did they keep the 12' thickness at the lobby level for the short axis walls of WTC2?

You've really screwed yourself now Chris. I have absolute proof you are lying. The core had a row of eight column for the long axis, just like the drawing above shows. The middle two columns, the ones closer together, didn't have express elevators between them as they were only about 10 feet apart and were covered with marble as shown in this video capture.
wtc1manwaiting.jpg

Keep in mind that this has to be a photo of WTC2 because the man on the left is waiting for the express elevator to come.

As you can also see, there were two express elevators per 20' space between the columns. So with 8 columns, that gives us 7 spaces total. 6 spaces because the middle space was not accessible being that it was two small to get two express elevators in there which is proven by the photo above. The space was encased in a marble facade.

So six 20' spaces to fit 2 express elevators into each space. No problem. There were 12 express elevators per side (one side had 11, but had a freight elevator) and six spaces right? That gives us two per space. No problem.

BUT WAIT!!!

Chris has put two of his hallways in the way of the vertical elevator shafts (the blue hallways in his picture)!!! Two hallways that ran across the short axis and through the concrete core walls. Each hallway taking up a space between two columns just like his drawing shows.

That leaves us with 4 spaces to fit 6 elevators and their openings!!!!!

UH OH!!!!

As we can see by many pictures of the WTC2 lobby, each space had only two elevators per space. Never were there three elevators.

UH OH!!!!

Chris is proven to be a liar yet again!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Since you cannot show this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

While I can show what can only be a concrete tubular core, that the engineer of record describes as a "concrete core" in the days after 9-11,

you have never shown your sources for elevator dimensions and refuse to recognize violations of law that deprive us of the plans and 6,000 photo files and 15,000 video tapes.

Then you'e posted photoshop images trying to bolster your pitiful subterfuge attempting to say that elevators determine skyscraper core design. agent, . . . you are so exposed.

Since you cannot show this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

While I can show what can only be a concrete tubular core, that the engineer of record describes as a "concrete core" in the days after 9-11,

you have never shown your sources for elevator dimensions and refuse to recognize violations of law that deprive us of the plans and 6,000 photo files and 15,000 video tapes.

Then you've posted photoshop images trying to bolster your pitiful subterfuge attempting to say that elevators determine skyscraper core design. agent, . . . you are so exposed. The footbridege window frames bleed through the perimeter columns of WTC 2 where WTC 1 exterior features are shopped in.

Last edited:
goof-o-phera, do you actually think posting the exact same bullshit over and over will somehow make it true ?

Forum List

Back