FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Looks like psyops efforts at marginalization to me. When agents have no evidence, what else can they do.

yeah they are left only to fling shit in defeat and cry like they do.:lol: whats really hysterical Chris is these psyop agents are getting so desperate over the growing number of truthers out there they are now claiming that Physict Exists poster is you.:lol:whats REALLY hysterical is they cant even get their false accusations on even THAT correct.:lol: agent Moron in the Hat says that he is you right here as you can see http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/146425-9-11-the-same-time-7.html

and Candyfag troll is saying here that Creative Dreams is him.:lol:priceless.I love it.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/147540-45-experts-ae911truth.html

But we know there is only ONE 911nutjob, and that's you. Nobody has accused you of creating any sock puppets.

But slaker, don't you just love the "Moron in a hat" handle? OMG!:lol::clap2:

And BTW, insider pegged the actors in his link.

Last edited:
Looks like psyops efforts at marginalization to me. When agents have no evidence, what else can they do.

yeah they are left only to fling shit in defeat and cry like they do.:lol: whats really hysterical Chris is these psyop agents are getting so desperate over the growing number of truthers out there they are now claiming that Physict Exists poster is you.:lol:whats REALLY hysterical is they cant even get their false accusations on even THAT correct.:lol: agent Moron in the Hat says that he is you right here as you can see http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/146425-9-11-the-same-time-7.html

and Candyfag troll is saying here that Creative Dreams is him.:lol:priceless.I love it.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/147540-45-experts-ae911truth.html

But we know there is only ONE 911nutjob, and that's you. Nobody has accused you of creating any sock puppets.

But slaker, don't you just love the "Moron in a hat" handle? OMG!:lol::clap2:

And BTW, insider pegged the actors in his link.

what i cant understand is why Slackass is even bringing up to me that nobody has accused me of creating any sock puppets,thats all irrelevent to the fact that they are making false accusations that Physist is creative dreams or you or whoever next they want to say he is.again I think its hysterical they cant even get on the same page and decide which poster he is a sock of.:lol::lol: thats really what that troll should change his user name to is Moron In the Hat.

It is that psyops confusion.

Confused because it doesn't need to be organized. ei. What is better, organized crap or disorganized crap?

It's all about marginalizing the random viewers perceptions on the first pass. Anybody who is paying attention will see the agenda and blind beliefs at the feeding trough of deception.

Confused because it doesn't need to be organized. ei. What is better, organized crap or disorganized crap?

It's all about marginalizing the random viewers perceptions on the first pass. Anybody who is paying attention will see the agenda and blind beliefs at the feeding trough of deception.
everything you post IS crap, organized or not

Deceptions and text are crap, like gumjobs photoshopped WTC 2 lobby to look like WTC 1. Now that is serious crap when you can see the footbridge windows outside through the perimeter column trees.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

Not like your petty text crap.

There's no way you can comprehend that sentence, let alone press play on a youtube video. Sit the fuck down, child. You are not wanted here, nor in other threads. Whoever raised you really did not give a shit whether or not you became a worthy citizen of society. I still have faith in you though, as I do all. Try and hunker down for a few minutes and watch this video, maybe you'll relax, or get slapped into reality, who knows. But the attitude/personality you reflect on this website is a clear indication that you need help and/or a friend.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDvNS9iMjzA[/ame]

You aren't man enough to watch this. You aren't mature enough to respond to it. And you definitely aren't intelligent enough to comprehend it. The worst part is, you don't care.

Last edited:

There's no way you can comprehend that sentence, let alone press play on a youtube video. Sit the fuck down, child. You are not wanted here, nor in other threads. Whoever raised you really did not give a shit whether or not you became a worthy citizen of society. I still have faith in you though, as I do all. Try and hunker down for a few minutes and watch this video, maybe you'll relax, or get slapped into reality, who knows. But the attitude/personality you reflect on this website is a clear indication that you need help and/or a friend.

You aren't man enough to watch this. You aren't mature enough to respond to it. And you definitely aren't intelligent enough to comprehend it. The worst part is, you don't care.
you are a fucking idiot, i have watched that many times before
there is no sense watching it AGAIN as it hasnt changed

The worst part is, you don't care.

Uh, I think a solid case can be made to show divot actually wants the infiltrators of the US government to prevail with treason. It won't recognize a violation of law depriving the public of 6,000 photos files and 15,000 video tapes as well as the building plans, or competent structural data for forensic analysis of collapse when guiliani took the WTC documents.

I work in civil engineering and state with certaintly that ALL civic center documents contain copies of ALL plans above and below ground.

Last edited:
The worst part is, you don't care.

Uh, I think a solid case can be made to show divot actually wants the infiltrators of the US government to prevail with treason. It won't recognize a violation of law depriving the public of 6,000 photos files and 15,000 video tapes as well as the building plans when guiliani took the WTC documents.

I work in civil engineering and state with certaintly that ALL civic center documents contain copies of ALL plans above and below ground.
you remain a pathological liar
no one can actually be as fucking delusional as you woul;d need to be to actually believe the bullshit you post

As if believing civic center documents have building plans as a part of them is some kind of stretch. The other part of what I bring is the source or reference.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020224015919/http://www.nyclu.org/g_archive020602.htm

It's a fact. The ex mayor violated the law and deprived the public of public document about buildings the public built and died in.
no, it is not a fact
contact the NYCLU and ask em

edit:

LOL did you check your link?

Seeing as I have linked to their website and it has copies of their letters, you phone them because I can read.
you better check your link again
LOL

btw, you did NOT link to their site
so stop LYING
you linked to a web archive site

Last edited:
btw, dipshit, dont you wonder why it isnt still on the official NYCLU's website?
i mean if it was still an open issue that hadnt been resolved, why wouldnt they still have it?

btw, dipshit, dont you wonder why it isnt still on the official NYCLU's website?
i mean if it was still an open issue that hadnt been resolved, why wouldnt they still have it?

The NYCLU simply report a violation of law intrinsically related to 3,000 murders. The story was moved to their archive. End of story.

Americans resolve the issue, but they are too deceived by your ilk to even agree on what their nation is or is not.

Forum List

Back