FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

it has bveen proven that office fires CANNOT reach fires hot enough to melt steel.LOL. they only reach temps of 600 to 800 F

Let's see your source for this claim. I've found sources that have done tests that show temps up to 1800F for an office fire.

:lol:

The only cowards here are you Bush dupes who REFUSE to look at the facts that witnesses carried out a man in the elevater shafts on fire from EXPLOSIONS in the basement and REFUSE to look at some of those those suppressed videos of mine I posted to you that back them up with black smoke rising from the street below and explosions going off when the towers havent event collpased yet..:cuckoo:and no unlike you,I know how long it takes for steel to weaken.proof that your like DITZCON AND TOTO and too arrogant to admit when you have been proven wrong.

Only difference is THEY are idiots afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and allow the media and government to brainwash them with lies and propaganda where you know it was an inside job being the dis in fo agent you are.Its you Bush dupes and dis in fo agents who run away with your tails between your legs REFUSING TO look at my videos since you all only see what you WANT to see.:cuckoo:

Were these the special kind of high explosives that set people on fire and sever columns in basements one hour and 42 or more minutes before a building collapses from the top down, are so quiet that no one on a different floor or outside heard them, and don't leave any cut column ends in the debris, or could ol' 9/11 profiteer Willie have heard either debris falling down a shaft right after AA11 hit, or a transformer or two blowing up because their secondaries were shorted? Is someone in a basement of a hi-rise a better judge of what just happened on the 96th floor than observers who could actually see it? Is this an example of what's in those "truth" videos of yours? My GOD you people are stupid!

thanks for doing what I predicted,refusing to look at the videos.He talks about how he hears the explosions in the "basement" BEFORE the plane struck above.thanks for exposing the psche op agent you are.thats what you agents always do make shit up that he is doing this for money.theres a HUGE disinformation campaine going against him and you exposed yourself as being one with your lies about him like you agents always do.
He was in one of the basements, Bozo, so how the hell did ol' Willie KNOW when the plane hit? Why didn't others report hearing explosions down there before it hit? Do you have the slightest idea how loud shaped charges are? Did you know that some of the steel down there was 7" thick? What kept the North Tower up for at least 1 hour and 42 minutes if these loud noises were demolition charges? Why did the building fall from the top down if the bottom was demolished? Do you have a f*cking brain in your head?
Your videos are nothing more than rehashed truther bullsh*t that's been thoroughly debunked a million times. Willie's lawsuit was tossed out of court WITH PREJUDICE. Do you know what that legal term means? Do you think a high-powered microwave weapon brought down UA93? Willie does, and he sued the whole US government for bombing the WTC and downing UA 93, among other ludicrous claims. Why do you nuts have to keep lying? Willie does it for the money. What's your excuse?

I just posted the proof.. you ignored it

No. I did listen to it. You obviously missed what my actual questions were to 9/11 and yourself.

I hear nothing in that video about the weakening of steel. Only melting. As has been proven before, steel starts to weaken at a much lower temperature than it's melting point of about 2700F.

Do you understand that? Did Kevin say ANYTHING about steel weakening or did he just discuss MELTING?

Was there anything in that video that talked about the temperatures that office fires can reach? No? Didn't think so.

So no, I didn't ignore it. You just posted a video that proves nothing about the claims you and 9/11 have been making and STILL doesn't provide a source for the claim that steel only STARTS to weaken at temperatures of 2700F and above.

Nice job.

3.your lies are hysterical.LOL.you lost your crediblity right there big time.anybody who has taken any science classes KNOWS steel doesnt even begin to weaken till temps of 2700 and doesnt melt till temps at close to 2800 F.Lol.you crack me up.your an idiot as always.it has bveen proven that office fires CANNOT reach fires hot enough to melt steel.LOL. they only reach temps of 600 to 800 F and AGAIN its a known FACT that jet fuel only burns at temps of 1800 F,Thats the ONLY mistake I have made so far is I accidently typed in 1500F instead of 1800F earlier.yep thats what your batting so far.000.no need to tell us the obvious.LOL.

Ok Mr. Bullshit. Let's put your money where your mouth is. Let's see your proof that steel will only weaken at temps of 2700F. Got a link or a manual that supports your claim? You're full of shit. This is completely wrong. Steel loses 50% of it's strength at 540C (1004F) after 10 minutes. It loses 90% of it's strength after 30 minutes at a temperature of 749C (1380F).

Visit these sites for various discussion of when steel STARTS TO WEAKEN and when steel MELTS. Maybe you'll learn something, but I doubt it. You seem incapable of learning.

New Covenant: History is made: Fire melts steel...
Structural steel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fire resistance of steel framed buildings - Fire damage assessment of hot rolled structural steel

Here are a few links just to get you going. Now, where is your proof that steel oinly starts to weaken at temps of 2700F? I bet you don't have any.

ha ha.thats hysterical that you use WIKIPEDIA as a source.its a known fact that they have a history of being untruthful.they can type in ANYTHING they want to dis in fo agent.:lol::lol:No reason to believe your other links arent disinformation as well.
Why don't you Google it then, chucklehead? You're fos about when steel begins weakening.

Were these the special kind of high explosives that set people on fire and sever columns in basements one hour and 42 or more minutes before a building collapses from the top down, are so quiet that no one on a different floor or outside heard them, and don't leave any cut column ends in the debris, or could ol' 9/11 profiteer Willie have heard either debris falling down a shaft right after AA11 hit, or a transformer or two blowing up because their secondaries were shorted? Is someone in a basement of a hi-rise a better judge of what just happened on the 96th floor than observers who could actually see it? Is this an example of what's in those "truth" videos of yours? My GOD you people are stupid!

thanks for doing what I predicted,refusing to look at the videos.He talks about how he hears the explosions in the "basement" BEFORE the plane struck above.thanks for exposing the psche op agent you are.thats what you agents always do make shit up that he is doing this for money.theres a HUGE disinformation campaine going against him and you exposed yourself as being one with your lies about him like you agents always do.
He was in one of the basements, Bozo, so how the hell did ol' Willie KNOW when the plane hit?
Why didn't others report hearing explosions down there before it hit?

others did..

Do you have the slightest idea how loud shaped charges are? Did you know that some of the steel down there was 7" thick? What kept the North Tower up for at least 1 hour and 42 minutes if these loud noises were demolition charges? Why did the building fall from the top down if the bottom was demolished? Do you have a f*cking brain in your head?

controled demolitin takes out the central colums first

Your videos are nothing more than rehashed truther bullsh*t that's been thoroughly debunked a million times

it has been thourgly debunked...by whom...not the 9/11 commision...not NIST...WHO ?
POULAR MECHANICS ?

Willie's lawsuit was tossed out of court WITH PREJUDICE. Do you know what that legal term means? Do you think a high-powered microwave weapon brought down UA93? Willie does, and he sued the whole US government for bombing the WTC and downing UA 93, among other ludicrous claims. Why do you nuts have to keep lying? Willie does it for the money. What's your excuse?
]

He was in one of the basements, Bozo, so how the hell did ol' Willie KNOW when the plane hit? Why didn't others report hearing explosions down there before it hit? Do you have the slightest idea how loud shaped charges are? Did you know that some of the steel down there was 7" thick? What kept the North Tower up for at least 1 hour and 42 minutes if these loud noises were demolition charges? Why did the building fall from the top down if the bottom was demolished? Do you have a f*cking brain in your head?
Your videos are nothing more than rehashed truther bullsh*t that's been thoroughly debunked a million times. Willie's lawsuit was tossed out of court WITH PREJUDICE. Do you know what that legal term means? Do you think a high-powered microwave weapon brought down UA93? Willie does, and he sued the whole US government for bombing the WTC and downing UA 93, among other ludicrous claims. Why do you nuts have to keep lying? Willie does it for the money. What's your excuse?

You hit the nail on the head.

Also, in William's first accounts of what happened, way back before he started to get "famous", he said described the initials noises not as "explosions", but as loud "rumblings". As if someone was moving large pieces of furniture across the floor.

Why did this account description change?

I wonder.

No. I did listen to it. You obviously missed what my actual questions were to 9/11 and yourself.

I hear nothing in that video about the weakening of steel. Only melting. As has been proven before, steel starts to weaken at a much lower temperature than it's melting point of about 2700F.

Do you understand that? Did Kevin say ANYTHING about steel weakening or did he just discuss MELTING?

Was there anything in that video that talked about the temperatures that office fires can reach? No? Didn't think so.

So no, I didn't ignore it. You just posted a video that proves nothing about the claims you and 9/11 have been making and STILL doesn't provide a source for the claim that steel only STARTS to weaken at temperatures of 2700F and above.

Nice job.

he speaks very clearly of nist test..that only caused very minimal sagging of the floors

Also, in William's first accounts of what happened, way back before he started to get "famous", he said described the initials noises not as "explosions", but as loud "rumblings". As if someone was moving large pieces of furniture across the floor.

I wonder.
Here's why:
store
He takes PayPal and credit cards.

I wonder.
Here's why:
store

you are mixing two different statements from two different people on two different issues

Nice job.

he speaks very clearly of nist test..that only caused very minimal sagging of the floors

So now your proving me correct? That steel can WEAKEN and SAG in an office fire? If they proved sagging and weakening of the floors under their own weight, what happens to the columns that are supporting the upper third of the tower? Wouldn't it be that if the floor steel sagged due to heat that the columns would also? Coupled with the fact that the columns are supporting a shitload more weight than just themselves (upper third).

Come on guys.

Damn!

Think for once.

And thanks eots for lending proof to my claim that the fires DID cause sagging and weakening of steel.

:clap2:

what happens to the columns that are supporting the upper third of the tower?

You are twice wrong.

They didn't exist so fire had nothing to do with it.

Stop supporting the secret methods of mass murder agent. You have never, nor has anyone, shown ONE image of the supposed steel core columns, nor any independently verified evidence.

FEMA deceived NIST about the core structure to sabotage the cause of death determination.

The core structure of the Twins was a steel reinforced cast concrete tube. Here is the west wall of WTC 1 left of the spire which was outside the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992 and they indicate a concrete core. Independent verification.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

In the real world they loose all credibility and are shunned.

On the internet, their cohorts post ten times and move it onto the second to the last page and no one knows, then they post again, the same denial.

I wonder.
Here's why:
store

you are mixing two different statements from two different people on two different issues
I am mixing up two different people?

Nice job.

So now your proving me correct? That steel can WEAKEN and SAG in an office fire? If they proved sagging and weakening of the floors under their own weight, what happens to the columns that are supporting the upper third of the tower? Wouldn't it be that if the floor steel sagged due to heat that the columns would also? Coupled with the fact that the columns are supporting a shitload more weight than just themselves (upper third).

Come on guys.

Damn!

Think for once.

And thanks eots for lending proof to my claim that the fires DID cause sagging and weakening of steel.

:clap2:

it was tested on totally unfireproofed beams at the highest temperatures conceivable for hours longer than occurred at the towers and it caused only minimal sagging of the floor...it proves fire could not cause the structural failure

I wonder.
Here's why:
store

Here is a transcript from a CNN interview with William, CNN.com - Transcripts
Here is what he said initially:
William Rodriguez said:
RODRIGUEZ: I was in the basement, which is the support floor for the maintenance company, and we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way.

So way back when he said "rumblings" and now it's turned into "explosions" all these years later.

Riggghhhhtttt.

and if such a structural failure did occur ..resistance would have extended the collapse to almost 2 Min's not secs at near free fall speed ...think about it
yeah, cause the laws of gravity would have been suspended

Forum List

Back