FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

You hit the nail on the head.

Also, in William's first accounts of what happened, way back before he started to get "famous", he said described the initials noises not as "explosions", but as loud "rumblings". As if someone was moving large pieces of furniture across the floor.

Why did this account description change?

I wonder.
Here's why:
store
He takes PayPal and credit cards.

you are mixing two different statements from two different people on two different issues
Have you sent the liar a donation yet. The link's above where it says "store."

There were three dozen recommended changes to the fire codes as a result of what happened at the WTC, you moron. Read NCSTAR 1A and keep in mind that there was no water pressure anywhere in or around WTC 7. The building cooked for nearly 7 hours wihout any sprinklers of fire hoses. The beams and girders that failed were ~50' long. If you know anything about structural framing, you'd know why it collapsed from the heat, and some other steel-framed buildings haven't. Please feel free to explain the complete lack of evidence in the dbris for a C/D. Where were the cut columns?

it does not require vast knowledge to understand that one floor hitting the next would create resistance and slow the collapse

Except it wasn't "one floor". It was the entire upper third.

not in the case of wtc 7 and restence will still slow the collapse from free fall

It was more than 35 stories in WTC 7, and it took ~40% longer than free-fall to collapse completely. Look at the computer modeling in NCSTAR 1A if you'd like to know why ~2 seconds of it was at near free-fall, or just stay ignorant.

The FEMA deception about the core of the Twins.
femacore.gif

The actual reinforced concrete core.
southcorestands.gif

Bullshit.

You wouldn't be harmed by that stuff if you were so full of it it was coming out your ears. You use it to promote secret methods of mass murder and hasten the US Constitutions demise.

You post off topic to obfuscate and distract from the fact of the FEMA deception because you have no evidence to show it is not a fact.

pawns dont need to be in on a conspiracy..they are compartmentalized and and do what is asked of them or act on the information given

I agree.

And, pawns cannot use the principles of the Constitution and republic they pretend to be a part of or have an interest in, to unify with others reasonably. Consitutional due process means nothing, in fact they oppose it.

They prove they oppose the constitution when refusing to use independently verified evidence showing the worlds most common building material in use as the core of some of the worlds tallest buildings on 9-11 as the buildings come apart in front of hundreds of cameras.

Last edited:
9/11 inside job. Is this the "black smoke" coming from the base of the towers you were referring to?
walkway1.jpg

13. Tons of molten Metal found by FDNY under all 3 high-rises (no other possible source other than an incendiary cutting charge such as Thermate)

Let's discuss your points one by one. We'll take the one above first. I have a couple of questions to ask if your brave enough to answer. In order for you claim to be absolutely true, you must rule out all possibilities that would cast doubt upon it and explain why. I have these questions.

The columns and trusses were made of STEEL. Everyone says MOLTEN METAL, not MOLTEN STEEL. Based on that, can you tell me how you are getting MOLTEN STEEL from everyone saying MOLTEN METAL? The molten metal wasn't tested was it? How do you know it wasn't MOLTEN ALUMINUM? Aluminum has a much lower MELTING POINT than steel? There was ALUMINUM cladding on the perimeter columns.

Why MOLTEN STEEL over MOLTEN ALUMINUM? Are you saying it is impossible for what they saw to be MOLTEN ALUMINUM? Why?

6. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds

Do you know what a "pyroclastic" dust cloud is? Here is a definition of what pyroclastic means from this site, CVO Website - Pyroclastic Flows and Surges
The term "pyroclastic" - derived from the Greek words pyro (fire) and klastos (broken) - describes materials formed by the fragmentation of magma and rock by explosive volcanic activity. Most volcanic ash is basically fine-grained pyroclastic material composed of tiny particles of explosively disintegrated old volcanic rock or new magma. Larger sized pyroclastic fragments are called lapilli, blocks, or bombs. Pyroclastic flows - sometimes called nuees ardentes (French for "glowing clouds") - are hot, often incandescent mixtures of volcanic fragments and gases that sweep along close to the ground. Depending on the volume of material, proportion of solids to gas, temperature, and slope gradient, the flows can travel at velocities as great as 450 miles an hour. Pyroclastic flows can be extremely destructive and deadly because of their high temperature and mobility.

So when attach "pyroclastic" to the words "dust cloud", you are implying that the dust cloud was EXTREMELY HOT and filled with fragmented MAGMA and ROCK created by VOLCANIC ACTIVITY. Sorry, but I see no volcanoes in NY. I also don't see people being burned to a crisp from the dust cloud. I actually saw people emergin from the dust cloud still alive, just covered with dust.

Care to explain your exaggerated description?

3. Observations of flashes (seen by numerous professionals)

Can you prove it wasn't electrical in nature? Ever see a downed power line flash and spark? Ever see a wall outlet spark and catch fire? Ever seen lights blow out? Please prove to me that it WASN'T any of the above.

11. Lateral ejection of thousands of individual 20 - 50 ton steel beams up to 500 feet

Were they core columns or perimeter columns? If the floors collapsed downward and pushed the outer perimeter column facade away from the tower proper, how far away might you find a piece of the perimeter column lattice that was 800-900 feet above the ground. Can you please show me the the parabolic trajectory of this?

Let me make this more simple for you. If I had one side of the tower's perimeter facade standing straight up, all 1300 feet high, and then toppled it sideways, how far away from the foot of that facade would I find the topmost portion?

And guess what? No explosive needed.

3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel

Oh yeah. At what temperature does steel begin to LOSE IT'S STRENGTH? Not MELT, but LOSE IT'S STRENGTH?

Source please. I'd like to see where you are getting this "information" from.

Youtube videos.

47 of them.

I'm not kidding. Wait'll 9/11insidejob tells you to go watch them as "proof."

The FEMA deception about the core of the Twins.

You wouldn't be harmed by that stuff if you were so full of it it was coming out your ears. You use it to promote secret methods of mass murder and hasten the US Constitutions demise.

You post off topic to obfuscate and distract from the fact of the FEMA deception because you have no evidence to show it is not a fact.

Have you figured out the column splice yet?

Once you reassure me that you are now feeling silly because you know nothing about buildings we will move onto the next lesson: Encasing steel in concrete.

Do you know what a "pyroclastic" dust cloud is? Here is a definition of what pyroclastic means from this site, CVO Website - Pyroclastic Flows and Surges
The term "pyroclastic" - derived from the Greek words pyro (fire) and klastos (broken) - describes materials formed by the fragmentation of magma and rock by explosive volcanic activity. Most volcanic ash is basically fine-grained pyroclastic material composed of tiny particles of explosively disintegrated old volcanic rock or new magma. Larger sized pyroclastic fragments are called lapilli, blocks, or bombs. Pyroclastic flows - sometimes called nuees ardentes (French for "glowing clouds") - are hot, often incandescent mixtures of volcanic fragments and gases that sweep along close to the ground. Depending on the volume of material, proportion of solids to gas, temperature, and slope gradient, the flows can travel at velocities as great as 450 miles an hour. Pyroclastic flows can be extremely destructive and deadly because of their high temperature and mobility.

So when attach "pyroclastic" to the words "dust cloud", you are implying that the dust cloud was EXTREMELY HOT and filled with fragmented MAGMA and ROCK created by VOLCANIC ACTIVITY. Sorry, but I see no volcanoes in NY. I also don't see people being burned to a crisp from the dust cloud. I actually saw people emergin from the dust cloud still alive, just covered with dust.

Maybe the volcano was hidden by all of the black smoke.

Did you ever think of THAT?

Maybe the volcano was hidden by all of the black smoke.

Did you ever think of THAT?

*scratches chin*

Interesting....

well here is a NASA scientist of exceptional merit...

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 800 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

well here is a NASA scientist of exceptional merit...

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 800 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

So because he has all these awards, he CAN'T possibly be wrong. Especially when he supposedly supports your argument right?

The fact remains that the word pyroclastic flow/dust clouds has a specific meaning. There was no MAGMA or EXTREMELY HOT GASES in those clouds.

Thanks for playing though.

Forum List

Back