FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

can reach......and the term is widely used in describing the effects of certain man made explosions

Example?

Glossary of Terms ASH - fine pyroclastic fragments equal to or less than 4 millimeters in diameter. ... ash and other pyroclastic fragments that is formed by volcanic explosion. ... by sudden breaking of rocks either by natural or man-made causes. ...

The term was PYROCLASTIC, not ASH. Look up pyroclastic.

Nice try.

NIST cannot provide a competent analysis of death IF they are using the wrong structural design for the buildings analysed.

Clearly, if there are no official plans, and the building owner provides the plans to the public, and they show signs of being digitally altered as scans of blueprints, then a new analysis of the buildings downing needs to be done.

This is from the revision table of A-A-159

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

the original is here.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/doc/pac1TowerA/A-A-159_1.png

The digital anomalie seen there is an impossibility with a scanned pencil drawing at the original scale.

There is a conspiracy to deceive the official investigation and the truth movement.

true enough.

Another classic example of the conspiracy to decieve is the fact that the first website about 9-11 conspiracy now hosts those plans on their server, and gage links to them. gage will not comment on the images of 9-11 showing the concrete core and other independently verified evidence nor will he provide justification for his blind belief in FEMA. This is the same sheet as the zoomed revision table in the quoted above and the anomalies can be seen at left below in the table.

The fake plans have another aspect that is very obvious. The title block is lettered free hand, something absolutely inconcievable for final plans for the tallest buildings in the world at the time. Note also the date. A zero preceding digits was unusual until after 2000.

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

Last edited:
what happens to the columns that are supporting the upper third of the tower?

You are twice wrong.

They didn't exist so fire had nothing to do with it.

Stop supporting the secret methods of mass murder agent.

Thats exactly what these disinformation agents are doing alright.Their no better of a person than the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled this off.as i said earlier,in the end,they will be horrified by what they have done and pay for it.Karma always comes back to suffer fools like them and they are going to experience it in the worst way along with the real terrorists such as Bush,Cheney,Wolferitz,Powell,Silverstein,Rumsfield,Ashcroft,Rice,Clinton, and the ones in the Obama administration who continue to participate in the coverup.

More than a coverup. It is a massive infiltration that is partly invisible to many because of unreasonable fears created over a thousand years ago for the express purpose of utilization now. The many are controlled by the unreasonable fears and will allow the the destruction of the US Constitution before they confront those fears. They are unconscious and free speech is so violated, or freedom of the press so supressed, that no reasoning in a true public venue is allowed.

Hey Chris,did you see the last two paragraphs of mine from my third post? thats the last comment i would like from you to me before I leave here.I figure since that post wasnt even addressed since they have run out of B.S to post LOl and especially after 70 pages,its time to leave here.LOL.

Glossary of Terms ASH - fine pyroclastic fragments equal to or less than 4 millimeters in diameter. ... ash and other pyroclastic fragments that is formed by volcanic explosion. ... by sudden breaking of rocks either by natural or man-made causes. ...

The term was PYROCLASTIC, not ASH. Look up pyroclastic.

Nice try.

and in that definition uses the term pyroclastic in describing ash cloud from a man made source...if you can not coincide this fact...you are either disingenuous or have reading comprehension difficulties

Hey Chris,did you see the last two paragraphs of mine from my third post? thats the last comment i would like from you to me before I leave here.I figure since that post wasnt even addressed since they have run out of B.S to post LOl and especially after 70 pages,its time to leave here.LOL.

I'm afraid the agents have made such a deposit of obscuring posts of the thread, I wouldn't know where to look.

All I can try to do is keep some actual evidence that is useful now, for gaining more truth, visible on each page.

The officials think they've saisfied due process. I can pove it is not satisfies because those analyzing collapse were given erroneous structural information, so the cause of death, which is supposed to be collapse is in valid.

FEMA told NIST that the core of the Twins looked like this.

femacore.gif

Then on 9-11 the actual core is seen.

southcorestands.gif

Not one piece of structural steel protruding. Not a steel framework.

It is concrete like the information of the chief engineer given to Newseek on September 13, 2001.

Do you realize that they are here to try and obscure my information because it is factual and useful to gaining more truth.

Where else does a description of the actual structures of this image get found?

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

In the above image the crane platform can be seen. Long diagonals just inside the interior box columns that surround the core, at the level of the 3rd floor below the top. The crane towers, heavily trusses, fit into the sockets in the crane platform.

On the right the first row of elevator guide rail support steel is seen inside the concrete core wall cast between it and the interior box column that has the 1x3 "I" beam wrapping around for the floors. Horizontal braces were cast through the concrete wall.

Last edited:
elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

In the above image the crane platform can be seen. Long diagonals just inside the interior box columns that surround the core, at the level of the 3rd floor below the top. The crane towers fit into the sockets in the crane platform.
and no concrete can be seen

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

In the above image the crane platform can be seen. Long diagonals just inside the interior box columns that surround the core, at the level of the 3rd floor below the top. The crane towers fit into the sockets in the crane platform.

Correct, and no steel can be seen below where it counts. In the construciton photo above, seven floors lower, there was concrete, 60 feet back from the perimeter columns in a dark hole. That construciton photo shows that what you are trying to call core columns has butt plates joining sections together. They are way too weak for a "core column". Only a 100% fillet weld will suffice.

southcorestands.gif

The videograpers producing the 1990 PBS documentary that has been disappeared, The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", said that good pictures of the concrete core were hard to find for those reasons.

Part of the same video found, certainly filmed at about the same time in construction, but not included in the "Building the World Trade Center", which the 1990 PBS described as inaccurate and misleading, relating to the description of "core columns", showed one exceptional shot at a time when the concrete was actually at the level of the top floor and exposed to daylight. From the background forward was seen: Atlantic ocean, perimeter columns, perhaps 2 interior box columns, form wood of the outside of the concrete wall with large hardstone aggregate, the tops of rebar, a dark vertical face of concrete.

The only other really good shot was when the sloping top of the pour at a low corner when it happened to have good light on exterior formboards, the corner ripped open, light came almost down the wall line to show perhaps 3 of the huge rebar on 4 foot center. It was a black and white taken by an inspector.

Last edited:
elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Correct, and no steel can be seen below where it counts. In the construciton photo above, seven floors lower, there was concrete, 60 feet back from the perimeter columns in a dark hole. That construciton photo shows that what you are trying to call core columns has butt plates joining sections together. They are way too weak for a "core column". Only a 100% fillet weld will suffice.

southcorestands.gif

The videograpers producing the 1990 PBS documentary that has been disappeared, The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", said that good pictures of the concrete core were hard to find for those reasons.

Part of the same video found, certainly filmed at about the same time in construction, but not included in the "Building the World Trade Center", which the 1990 PBS described as inaccurate and misleading, relating to the description of "core columns", showed one exceptional shot at a time when the concrete was actually at the level of the top floor and exposed to daylight. From the background forward was seen: Atlantic ocean, perimeter columns, perhaps 2 interior box columns, form wood of the outside of the concrete wall with large hardstone aggregate, the tops of rebar, a dark vertical face of concrete.

The only other really good shot was when the sloping top of the pour at a low corner when it happened to have good light on exterior formboards, the corner ripped open, light came almost down the wall line to show perhaps 3 of the huge rebar on 4 foot center. It was a black and white taken by an inspector.
and a "dark hole" could be caused by gypsums wallbord that we have already seen were used in the core
your attempt to paint that image as proof of concrete in the core is total BULLSHIT

southcorestands.gif

and a "dark hole" could be caused by gypsums wallbord that we have already seen were used in the core
your attempt to paint that image as proof of concrete in the core is total BULLSHIT

Since you aren't stupid enough to state that wallboard would still be attached to steel after hundereds of thousands of tons of steel crashed over it, I can see why you garbled that sentence. BBBBwbwwaaaaaaahaaaa

There are many images that show concrete, all of them considered with the information of of the chief engineer in the Newsweek article of September 13, 2001

Here is a beautiful end view of the WTC 1 west core wall left of the spire. Note the empty core to the left of the concrete wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Stop supporting that the secret means of mass murder remain secret.

southcorestands.gif

Since you aren't stupid enough to state that wallboard would still be attached to steel after hundereds of thousands of tons of steel crashed over it, I can see why you garbled that sentence. BBBBwbwwaaaaaaahaaaa

There are many images that show concrete, all of them considered with the information of of the chief engineer in the Newsweek article of September 13, 2001

Here is a beautiful end view of the WTC 1 west core wall left of the spire. Note the empty core to the left of the concrete wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

you are the one supporting the means of mass murder as perpetrated by Al Qaeda

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Are you trying to say that only 19 arabs were responsible and there were no other factors?:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

The perpetrators try to assert that but without the plans for the structure in question, the cause of death cannot be ascertained. To assert otherwise is illogical and working to cover the actual methods of mass murder.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Are you trying to say that only 19 arabs were responsible and there were no other factors?:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

The perpetrators try to assert that but without the plans for the structure in question, the cause of death cannot be ascertained. To assert otherwise is illogical and working to cover the actual methods of mass murder.
keep supporting the terrorists

Bush dupe...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOMKdILRM5I]YouTube - Bush: "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories..."[/ame]

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

southcorestands.gif

Since you ignored my other posts...

Please explain to me how they splice columns of different sizes together.

It takes a little more than a simplistic diagram of what a fillet weld is. The columns at the top of a building are not the same size as those at the base of the building. How do you suppose they achieve a full fillet weld at these splices?

Let me help: they use a plate. But you already knew that.

Bush dupe...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOMKdILRM5I]YouTube - Bush: "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories..."[/ame]
Alex Jones idiot

southcorestands.gif

Since you ignored my other posts...

Please explain to me how they splice columns of different sizes together.

It takes a little more than a simplistic diagram of what a fillet weld is. The columns at the top of a building are not the same size as those at the base of the building. How do you suppose they achieve a full fillet weld at these splices?

Let me help: they use a plate. But you already knew that.

What has happened is that the agents of the infiltrators of the US government, the ones that are working so hard to keep the secret means of mass murder secret, are so busy obscuring information in this thread, that this is the first time I've even seen your username!!!!

I don't recall from the documentary how the decreasing dimensions of the interior box columns, the only full length, high strength columns, were dealt with at the splice. From what I've learned they are all 24" wide and the depth decreased to that with the wall thickness decreasing as well. At or near the top they actually had such a thin wall they were extruded.

Clearly for maximum strength, plate would be used to either expand with a taper to the larger, lower section, or to narrow the lower piece, if the joint were to be fabbed onsite. Since the interior box columns were all hand fabbed at the mill when they had the very thick wall they did at lower elevations, I would guess that the mill fabrication produced adapter sections that had a taper built into them spreading the reduction out over the full length. That would be, by far, the strongest.

If you examine the core wall at its base it can be seen that the entire section is tapered in its depth. It's safe to assume that custom sections were perhaps tapering continuously, or at least over a few sticks for transition.

Last edited:

Since I support the Consitution by demanding lawful performance or logical and reasonable due process and I use independently verified evidence, your words can be deemed facietious and the terrorism was caused by the infiltrators/perpetrators you protect.

You have no independely verified evidence for the steel core columns and FEMA, not created under the Constitution has deceived NIST, proven by the evidence I post, rendering the analysis of collapse invalid which is supposed to be the cause of death.

Clearly you support the demise of the US Constitution and the secret means of mass murder which is essentially terrorism.

Typical culprit, accusing others of what they themselves are doing.

Forum List

Back