FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

fuck off, shitstain.

Since you have no evidence what I said must reasonably taken as true. One can only conclude that you intend to prevent people being aware of how 3,000 were murdered, because the cause of death is inaccurate and I've rpoven that over and over.

We already know how they were murdered, you pathetic little cumstain. Go jerk off to your Alex jones videos, you stupid fuckhead.

Very sorry there is no interest in protection of the Constitution in your behavior despite the presentation of independently verified evidence that FEMA has deceived the agency producing the cause of death analysis. Such behavior would indicate you prefer the falacious cause of death rather than the truth as well as the perpetuation of the demise of the Constitution.

Since you have no evidence what I said must reasonably taken as true. One can only conclude that you intend to prevent people being aware of how 3,000 were murdered, because the cause of death is inaccurate and I've rpoven that over and over.

We already know how they were murdered, you pathetic little cumstain. Go jerk off to your Alex jones videos, you stupid fuckhead.

Very sorry there is no interest in protection of the Constitution in your behavior despite the presentation of independently verified evidence that FEMA has deceived the agency producing the cause of death analysis. Such behavior would indicate you prefer the falacious cause of death rather than the truth as well as the perpetuation of the demise of the Constitution.
the constitution has nothing to do with mocking your stupid fucking ass

But it is you that lacks evidence and fails to observe facts relating to a failure to provide due process in 3,000 murders and I contend that the due process violation on that scale seriously weakens the Consitution and seek to have due process served.

Essentially you are condoning that the secret mean of mass murder remain secret and that lawful performance by government be ignored to the degree where the Consitution be destroyed.

Last edited:

But is is you that lacks evidence and fails to observe facts relating to a failure to provide due process in 3,000 murders and I contend that the due process violation on that scale seriously weakens the Consitution and seek to have due process served.

Essentially you are condoning that the secret mean of mass murder remain secret and that lawful performance by government be ignored to the degree where the Consitution be destroyed.
no, seek out professional help you fucking sick puppy

FEMA decieved NIST about the structural design of the Twin Towers core. Accordingly, the "cause of death" in 3,000 murders is invaildated.

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

Are there enough people here to support 15 posts before I can post evidence?

To my understanding; If and only if the Federal Emergency Management Agency was inaccurate about the construction of the towers in their presentation, then a new analysis MUST be conducted before you can accept any of their findings?

Therefore, If and only if the Federal Emergency Management Agency's data was used, by any other outside party, as a basis for further analysis that said further analysis is totally bogus and should be rejected immediately.

Is this a fair analysis of your initial argument?

FEMA decieved NIST about the structural design of the Twin Towers core. Accordingly, the "cause of death" in 3,000 murders is invaildated.

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

Are there enough people here to support 15 posts before I can post evidence?

To my understanding; If and only if the Federal Emergency Management Agency was inaccurate about the construction of the towers in their presentation, then a new analysis MUST be conducted before you can accept any of their findings?

Therefore, If and only if the Federal Emergency Management Agency's data was used, by any other outside party, as a basis for further analysis that said further analysis is totally bogus and should be rejected immediately.

Is this a fair analysis of your initial argument?

Yep, that is it. If FEMA did decieve NIST, then, that must be determined and the best way for that to be done is the plans that guiliani took or the port authority plans, they deny they have.

No analysis using the FEMA data as a basis, by any outside party, can be considered valid.

Yup, you got it.

There is one conspiracy theorist here - his handle is "9/11 inside job," which pretty much tells you all you need to know - who thought this was a real interview.
That's just as funny as the interview, perhaps even moreso. I haven't decided and will give it more thought after I finish with the Windex for my computer screen. I should know better than to drink a Coke while reading these conspiracy threads.

ok 15 posts so i'm waiting for the proof.

This is the image I was trying to post in the original post. Replace the dot and remove the spaces.

algoxy(dot)com/ psych/ images/ elev_guide. rail. supp. jpg

ON EDIT:
This is proof that the steel structure that existed inside the core of the twins was not "core columns". FEMA misrepresents what is "elevator guide rail support stetel" as "core columns.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

That plate on top of the steel left and right of the center crane is called a "butt plate". It is completely inadequate for joining sections of steel for use as a "core column". Sections of steel that are "core columns" must be 100% deep fillet welded on all 4 faces for a box column. That image shows butt plates in use at the 5th floor.
That steel had no footing foundation. It sat on a "grillage" which is a cribbing stack of steel leveled with a shallow concrete pad.
Butt plates allow the top section to be horizontally shifted and plumbed as the guide rail support steel is extended upwards. The holes can be elongated and the vertical steel shifted over, and it can be shimmed to tilt it.
A butt plate has very little lateral strength, The leverage on the bolts is immense.

Take this point and apply it to the reason that NO STEEL CORE COLUMNS are ever seen on 9-11 in the core area. The elevator guide rail could not stand long enough to be seen after the particulate cleared.

Done deal - we have been lied to.

I can answer nearly all questions on structure and elevator access, core, etc. and back up what I'm saying with evidence of 9-11, ground zero, or construction photos OR, statements of authority totally independent from any governmental or FEMA origin.

In 8 years, no one has ever provided any independently verified evidence to support the notion that steel core columns were in the core of the Twin Towers.

The actual core was totally different, fire would do nothing to it.

To my understanding about the construction of the twin towers, there had to be some kind of concrete horizontal support to prevent the tall building from excessive swaying. Because if the central core was compiled mainly of steel, the towers would not have withstood high speed winds (greater than seventy five miles per hour). Also, if the core was mainly steel, the central columns would have been much larger (at this point of construction; http://algoxy.com/psych/images/elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg) and would have been seen during construction and or cleanup. To add, the central steel columns alleged by the Federal Emergency Management Agency would have had to been much larger and mounted within the bedrock beneath the foundation. Therefore the central core was not compiled mainly of steel.

Is this a fair analysis of this part of your argument?

Last edited:
Wait what is he claiming the supports were made from?

I'm confused he said they weren't steel, what the heck were they?

Is this guy (the op) blaming shoddy construction?

I'm just lost i've really tried to read what he posted and understand his point, I'm just looking for some clarification on what the OP is getting at.

Maybe you can detect a difference in appearances between what FEMA says the core is.

femacore.gif

and what is seen as the core of WTC 2 on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

If you cannot do that, then you cannot protect the US Constitution. All you can do is find an immigrant who has worked in construction to help you. They take an oath to protect the Constitution.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Maybe you don't care enough.

According to these two images and my understanding of them, the Federal Emergency Management Agency's diagram and an actual photograph of the failure of the structure of the World Trade Center number two are somewhat contrasting. The Federal Emergency Management Agency's diagram depicts several columns in the core. While the actual photograph from the failure the structure of World Trade Center number two show what appears to be central core (one solid structure). Therefore one can conclude that the Federal Emergency Management Agency must redo their diagram or some other entity outside of this agency must do a diagram to more accurately represent the actual structure. Again, basing any further analysis on the findings of the Federal Emergency Management Agency is redundant.

Is this a correct analysis?

again, no concrete wall in the core
since there was none when it was built

You say that without evidence which renders it insubstancial when confronted with evidence.

Recall, I've posted a great deal of other independent evidence that corroborates the images you refuse to use.

There is the September 13, 2001 Newsweek article of Robertson Newsweek article (not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered in what is called a collapse that Newsweek would make sure the information was good) It is not reasonable that Robertson and his company would not demand, and recieve an immediate correction if Newsweek was in error.

You are trying to support the infiltration of the US government, the secret means of mass murder on 9-11, AND the demise of the US Constitution and you are trying to do it with no evidence.

Sick.

To my understanding, in this Newsweek article, with the lack of demanding a correction by Leslie E. Robertson directly contradicts what the Federal Emergency Management Agency alleges to be the composition of the central core of the twin towers with this quotation; "Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners."

Is this correct?

It is logical that the perpetrators would remove those from public accessability prior to 9-11, so it is logical that I cannot post them.

What is illogical is that "If you are correct, then you should be able to post an image of the supposed steel core columns you and FEMA assert existed" and you cannot.

The reason for that is that the core is always the strongest part of a skyscraper. In this case it would have extensive diagonal and horizontal bracing that would be very distinctive and this image should show that instead of a smooth structure with absolutely no structural steel protruding as it absolutely would.

southcorestands.gif

People should know that NO other 9-11 researcher uses that image. I assert because they are deceived or a part of the disinforamtion campaign. Consider that is the only image from 9-11 of the core structure fairly intact from 9-11.

Here is the site of the guy that took the picture and he has many more 9-11 images.

World Trade Center

Educate yourself, Chris:
911 Links - WTC Core Construction
FEMA: World Trade Center Building Performance Study

Wbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaabbababababbb.

One cannot prove a lie with the lie itself!

Glad you brought your own material for study, ........ fraud. You find the images from 9-11 because all of that is based on FEMA. Get independent verification such as what exists for the concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992

How does it feel to support that the means of mass murder remain secret? How does it feel to be unreasonably working against Constitutional due process?

To my understanding, this article published in the Oxford Encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation in 1992 directly contradicts what the Federal Emergency Management Agency alleges the central core of the twin towers to be composed of with this quotation; "Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures. The central core a reinforced concrete tower contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts. From this core, the concrete and steel composite floors span on to a steel perimeter structure; a lightweight aluminum and glass *curtain wall encloses the building." This is which affirms what Leslie E. Robertson did not demand to be corrected in the Newsweek article. Also, affirming what appears to be that concrete core tower in this photo.

Is this correct?

Wbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaabbababababbb.

One cannot prove a lie with the lie itself!

Glad you brought your own material for study, ........ fraud. You find the images from 9-11 because all of that is based on FEMA. Get independent verification such as what exists for the concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992

How does it feel to support that the means of mass murder remain secret? How does it feel to be unreasonably working against Constitutional due process?

To my understanding, this article published in the Oxford Encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation in 1992 directly contradicts what the Federal Emergency Management Agency alleges the central core of the twin towers to be composed of with this quotation; "Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures. The central core a reinforced concrete tower contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts. From this core, the concrete and steel composite floors span on to a steel perimeter structure; a lightweight aluminum and glass *curtain wall encloses the building." This is which affirms what Leslie E. Robertson did not demand to be corrected in the Newsweek article. Also, affirming what appears to be that concrete core tower in this photo.

Is this correct?

That is correct. Americans appreciate very much the reasonable demonstration of reading skills and comprehension as well as the competent posting.

again, no concrete wall in the core
since there was none when it was built

You say that without evidence which renders it insubstancial when confronted with evidence.

Recall, I've posted a great deal of other independent evidence that corroborates the images you refuse to use.

There is the September 13, 2001 Newsweek article of Robertson Newsweek article (not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered in what is called a collapse that Newsweek would make sure the information was good) It is not reasonable that Robertson and his company would not demand, and recieve an immediate correction if Newsweek was in error.

You are trying to support the infiltration of the US government, the secret means of mass murder on 9-11, AND the demise of the US Constitution and you are trying to do it with no evidence.

Sick.

To my understanding, in this Newsweek article, with the lack of demanding a correction by Leslie E. Robertson directly contradicts what the Federal Emergency Management Agency alleges to be the composition of the central core of the twin towers with this quotation; "Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners."

Is this correct?

That is correct, it directly contradicts the information from FEMA that NIST used in its analysis of collapse.

Wait what is he claiming the supports were made from?

I'm confused he said they weren't steel, what the heck were they?

Is this guy (the op) blaming shoddy construction?

I'm just lost i've really tried to read what he posted and understand his point, I'm just looking for some clarification on what the OP is getting at.

Maybe you can detect a difference in appearances between what FEMA says the core is.

femacore.gif

and what is seen as the core of WTC 2 on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

If you cannot do that, then you cannot protect the US Constitution. All you can do is find an immigrant who has worked in construction to help you. They take an oath to protect the Constitution.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Maybe you don't care enough.

According to these two images and my understanding of them, the Federal Emergency Management Agency's diagram and an actual photograph of the failure of the structure of the World Trade Center number two are somewhat contrasting. The Federal Emergency Management Agency's diagram depicts several columns in the core. While the actual photograph from the failure the structure of World Trade Center number two show what appears to be central core (one solid structure). Therefore one can conclude that the Federal Emergency Management Agency must redo their diagram or some other entity outside of this agency must do a diagram to more accurately represent the actual structure. Again, basing any further analysis on the findings of the Federal Emergency Management Agency is redundant.

Is this a correct analysis?

Absolutely correct. Any analysis of events utilizing FEMA's design data is a continued waste of time and can only produce completely inaccurate results.

Forum List

Back