Fema doesn’t have funding through hurricane season, warns Mayorkas

Time to take a look at disaster relief under Diaper Don.

Disaster Relief Efforts Came 'To A Halt' Solely Because of Trumps Inaction: Ex Official.

Olivia Troye, a former homeland security adviser in the Trump White House, shed new light this week on former President Donald Trump's highly politicized approach to disaster relief.

In an interview with The New Republic's Greg Sargent, Troye explained how difficult it could be to try to get help out to Americans suffering from the impact of natural disasters because Trump would often sit on emergency declarations for days.

"I have a lot of memories of working in the Trump White House where there are numerous situations where the government apparatus that does the whole disaster relief declaration process would come to a halt because the disaster declaration that needed to be signed by the president was sitting on Donald Trump’s desk," she explained. "It was frustrating, as you can imagine, because we as national security officials serve for the greater good of the country."

Because THIS effort is costing a lot and there won’t be enough for the NEXT disaster

Ya braindead troll
yes because they are running out of money....what part of that don't you seem to grasp or take issue with?

You lefties should sponsor illegals. Pay for their shit if you support them breaking the law.

You will not, because you are frauds.

yes because they are running out of money....what part of that don't you seem to grasp or take issue with?
What part of … they have enough money to fund this relief effort (as huge as it is) do you not understand?

They absolutely did.

The liar is you and you do it in post after post… shamelessly
quote them saying " they have enough money to fund this relief effort (as huge as it is)"

I mean, logic tells you that's a lie, they don't even know how much it's going to be yet. What they do know is they are running out, and need more money.

quote them saying " they have enough money to fund this relief effort (as huge as it is)"

I mean, logic tells you that's a lie, they don't even know how much it's going to be yet. What they do know is they are running out, and need more money.
It’s literally IN the OP asshole.

“We are meeting the immediate needs with the funding we have…”

It’s literally IN the OP asshole.

“We have enough funds to meet the immediate needs…”
how does that translate to what you said? which was: " they have enough money to fund this relief effort (as huge as it is)"

Oh nevermind, it doesn't translate to that, you are lying again.

how does that translate to what you said? which was: " they have enough money to fund this relief effort (as huge as it is)"

Oh nevermind, it doesn't translate to that, you are lying again.
It absolutely does. This relief effort is that “immediate need”.

He goes on to note that other hurricanes are coming and that he does not expect to have funding to cover THAT

Also, Pinellas, Manatee, Sarasota, and Lee counties have people wiped out by flooding.
IMG_7761.jpeg

It absolutely does. This relief effort is that “immediate need”.

He goes on to note that other hurricanes are coming and that he does not expect to have funding to cover THATa

a relief effort is much more then just the immediate needs. The immendiate needs is getting people out safely, and food and water....THEN the relief the communities need is rebuilding, housing, etc.

Shut up you lying liars you tell lies!

"It was frustrating, as you can imagine, because we as national security officials serve for the greater good of the country."

Fuck me
Where did I hear that this morning ?

Oh yeah
From a normie

I didn't think it was possible ...but yes youre gonna have to cheat even harder to beat the lying liars who tell lies

Another resukt of GOP chaos in congreass. This is the danger of electing idiots to public positions.
I would suggest that they take a look at this and allocate extra funds on an ongoing basis. Climate change is not going to lesson in the years to come. America cant cope with GOP nonsense.

Or will Prez trumpy turn back the tide. Canute like.

Forum List

Back