Fema doesn’t have funding through hurricane season, warns Mayorkas

a relief effort is much more then just the immediate needs. The immendiate needs is getting people out safely, and food and water....THEN the relief the communities need is rebuilding, housing, etc.
He was referring to the entire relief effort.

He then pivoted to the NEXT emergency and said we don’t have enough money

But you’ll keep lying.

You always do

Another resukt of GOP chaos in congreass. This is the danger of electing idiots to public positions.
I would suggest that they take a look at this and allocate extra funds on an ongoing basis. Climate change is not going to lesson in the years to come. America cant cope with GOP nonsense.

Or will Prez trumpy turn back the tide. Canute like.

Um you DO realize the gov't here is run by Liberals, right? It's not Republicans that spent the money, it's democrats. 2/3 of congress is liberal controlled.

This is 10000% ON DEMOCRATS.

Another resukt of GOP chaos in congreass. This is the danger of electing idiots to public positions.
I would suggest that they take a look at this and allocate extra funds on an ongoing basis. Climate change is not going to lesson in the years to come. America cant cope with GOP nonsense.

1728061810410.png

LOL, which states are getting relief funding again?

NOBODY. That's the fucking point. FEMA is broke.

There is NOTHING for NC or GA. These people have been without food or water for going on 2 weeks without so much as a single FEMA rep even SHOWING UP.

It's more like the Ukraine's loans coming due and them defaulting on payments Tommy.

He was referring to the entire relief effort.

He then pivoted to the NEXT emergency and said we don’t have enough money

But you’ll keep lying.

You always do
Once again you are making things up. He said immediate not for the entire relief effort, geez dembot, how would he even know? Use some common sense

you should have read one of the other threads on this topic.

it seems they used FEMA funds for illegal aliens

Once again you are making things up. He said immediate not for the entire relief effort, geez dembot, how would he even know? Use some common sense
The entire relief effort is immediate.

It is THIS PROBLEM.

He noted that the next hurricane is THE NEXT PROBLEM… which will not have enough funding unless Congress acts

Now you can spin yourself into the ground but what you can’t do is find something that says FEMA doesn’t have enough money for the Helene relief

The entire relief effort is immediate.

It is THIS PROBLEM.

He noted that the next hurricane is THE NEXT PROBLEM… which will not have enough funding unless Congress acts

Now you can spin yourself into the ground but what you can’t do is find something that says FEMA doesn’t have enough money for the Helene relief
Simple question, Lesh...was FEMA diverting funds to pay for the cost of all those illegals the Biden Administration let into the country?

I wonder why FEMA doesn't have money for US citizens.

Feds say there’s no money left to respond to hurricanes — after FEMA spent $1.4B on migrants

Too much money going to illegals and Ukraine.

Democrats have money for illegals and proxy wars, but not for Americans.

Democrats #1 priority is blocking aid and prolonging suffering of Americans.

An American voting for democrats is like a chicken voting for KFC.

All the FEMA money was stolen and used to pay for the invasion and intentional collapse of America.

Democrats = traitors

Forum List

Back