FEMA reports it has under 10% of front-line staff available ahead of Hurricane Milton

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Looks like yet another failure on the part of Biden- Harris and Mayorkas

I suspect that lots of folks are not going to put up with being lectured about DIE when lives are at stake.

I suspect that lots of folks are not going to put up with being lectured about DIE when lives are at stake.

They've had forecasts for Florida and this hurricane for four days now.

I have it on good authority that a lot of FEMA employees refused to deploy....Last I heard it was the middle management.....GS-13s and up.....Mostly black women.

I guess W. NC is not were they wanted to be.

You wait, they will be falling all over to go to FL and be put-up in nice diggs.

They are already deployed.

DERP

So Republicans support expanding FEMA in consideration of the increased frequencies of natural disasters?

So Republicans support expanding FEMA in consideration of the increased frequencies of natural disasters?
I would support getting competent management for a "management" agency.

You do know that hurricanes are a common occurrence in the gulf, right?

I have it on good authority that a lot of FEMA employees refused to deploy....Last I heard it was the middle management.....GS-13s and up.....Mostly black women.

I guess W. NC is not were they wanted to be.

You wait, they will be falling all over to go to FL and be put-up in nice diggs.
Black women don't want to get their wigs all muddy.

Tornadoes are now popping up everywhere, but mostly on the Eastern Coast of Florida.

Already, they are getting whacked and FEMA hasn't even prepositioned a lawn chair.

We should Expand the National Guard and dissolve FEMA. States can stop giving taxpayer dollars to an agency that hands our tax dollars to illegals.

National Guard can ban together via the States without the Federal Government.

States already have their own funding for dissasters.

We spend more than any Nation on earth for our military. We could stop using them as the Worlds Police and use it right now for our own people.

Not to mention expand the Coast Guard who do the Lions share of rescue from Hurricanes. Coordinate with Gator Navy Assets and Marine Expeditionary groups and we would have the manpower needed to deal with it here.

We do it all over the World already.

femaliesalothhdhd.jpeg
femadoesntcarehhdhjdjhd.jpeg

So 10% of its front-line staff aren't going to let any stinking hurricane screw up their 3-Day Indigenous People's Holiday Weekend....

Forum List

Back