FEMA Says Be Sure to Wear a Mask and Social Distance During a Nuclear Attack

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Who said our government is a bloated behemoth filled with useless swamp creatures raking in money from hard working Americans?

635AD25D-98EB-40C5-BE6E-0EAE2A3312F3.jpeg
89B0F977-DD91-463E-8E8F-50160983E70A.jpeg

The threat of a "dirty bomb" is enormous. With so much low grade radioactive material unaccounted for, along with the very real probability that a plan is in place to smuggle a terrorist into America with a "dirty bomb",,, any sane human should be terrified. San Diego and Seattle are extremely vulnerable and....the ramifications of even a tiny "dirty bomb" in any city would turn our entire world upside down. Forget about the stock market. Forget about Corona. Forget about Climate Change. Forget about gas prices. Forget about your 401k. Forget about the plastic straws they outlawed. Forget about the drag queen story hour.....All that nonsense ends....the instant a dirty bomb disperses radioactive material.

It's not a matter of if. It's a matter of when. Make no mistake. Very smart, very evil people are trying very hard to destroy America. Some of these kind of people did quite a number on us on 9/11....."Nuclear weapons" is a term that very well may be "redefined" in the near future.

Who said our government is a bloated behemoth filled with useless swamp creatures raking in money from hard working Americans?

View attachment 673748View attachment 673749
If a nuclear explosion is near me, I'm going outside. Kill me fast, who would want to be around after it?

You somehow manage to be outraged about keeping safe distance in the case of a Nuclear Attack. Truly, your Karen levels are over 9000.

If it's Armageddon... OK.... But I fear humans may "toy" with nuclear weapons before that happens. The panic that one single "dirty bomb" in NYC is all that it would take to instantly change our world. Not Armageddon,,,, but certainly a far, far different way of life. Potassium Iodide Crystals.... Sadly, in our world today we may all soon need to know what Potassium Iodide Crystals are.

You somehow manage to be outraged about keeping safe distance in the case of a Nuclear Attack. Truly, your Karen levels are over 9000.
Just pointing out how stupid the government is, and you are pointing out who their target audience is.

The recent talk about what to do in the event of a nuclear "event", is unsettling for me. I used to think that the situation was probably, something like .. Any nuclear weapon would result in mutual assured destruction....... However, we now have many more players in the game, and many more "options" when it comes to "options". I'll resist commenting on the Southern Border. But I will say that the Northern Border is perhaps even more "problematic" in some regards.

Just pointing out how stupid the government is, and you are pointing out who their target audience is.
Ah Yes, their target audience is people like the OP, who lack critical thinking skills, and certainly lack any sort of background knowledge to know how vital distancing is or isn't in a scenario where the entire area has been hit by a NUCLEAR WEAPON. I mean the local everything is probably decimated, god forbid we try and keep sickness from spreading when you don't know how many hospitals, doctors, nurses, medicine, etc actually still are boping around in general. Let alone can get to you in a timely fashion.

Let's all consider the tons and tons of drugs that are smuggled in. And then let's consider the thousands and thousands of people getting in our nation virtually unchecked (getaways), from over 160 countries around the world. How much longer can this go on before some "immigrant" slash "terrorist"... "lights this whole world on fire"? It's all fun and games until it isn't.

Some might say that a "dirty bomb" would only destroy so much land, and kill so many people, but it would not be Armageddon. I disagree. The threat of more bombs alone would panic us all into a frightening reality. Only then will some Americans realize why some Americans wanted a border wall.

Good advice. Maintain about a thousand miles of social distancing if you can.

If one nuclear weapon was discovered crossing our southern border, I would hope that we, as a nation, would finally put a stop to the most dangerous border on the planet. Unfortunately it is highly likely that the nuclear weapon will get through undetected, and used. After that.... "border security" will take on a new meaning.

Ah Yes, their target audience is people like the OP, who lack critical thinking skills, and certainly lack any sort of background knowledge to know how vital distancing is or isn't in a scenario where the entire area has been hit by a NUCLEAR WEAPON. I mean the local everything is probably decimated, god forbid we try and keep sickness from spreading when you don't know how many hospitals, doctors, nurses, medicine, etc actually still are boping around in general. Let alone can get to you in a timely fashion.
I have no doubt you’re one of the mentally I’ll I see driving around alone wearing a mask.

Yeah right....we are all going to wear a mask during a nuclear attack.....sure.....sure......:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

On second thought.....many Leftards idiots will.....hehe.....but that's expected!

Forum List

Back