Femal Mossad may have kosher sex!!

If you are going to quote
Winston Churchill, at least post the correct quote
'We owe to the Jews []in the Christian revelation[/B] a system of ethics,[SIZE]
Churchill and the Jews

A distinction without a difference, mental midget.

Go out and commit jihad, like a good Muhammadan

No,No,No the revelation was the Christian revelation by the jew, jesus, who gave us the way, the truth and the light, have you taken jesus as your personel saviour yet?
:eusa_pray:

Churchill and the Jews

[SE="3"]
No,No,No the revelation was the Christian revelation by the jew, jesus, who gave us the way, the truth and the light, have you taken jesus as your personel saviour yet?[/SIZ]:eusa_pray:

You hearing voices in your head, again, Ho Say? There's medication for such psychiatric disorders.

[SE="3"]
No,No,No the revelation was the Christian revelation by the jew, jesus, who gave us the way, the truth and the light, have you taken jesus as your personel saviour yet?[/SIZ]:eusa_pray:

You hearing voices in your head, again, Ho Say? There's medication for such psychiatric disorders.

I will pray for you:eusa_pray:
is there any medication for your Aspergers?:lol:

[SE="3"]

[SZE="4"]I will pray for you[/SIZE]:eusa_pray:
is there any medication for your Aspergers?:lol:

Spoken like a true mental defective.:lol:

[SIZE=""]Male agents in Mossad apparently have no limitations on sleeping with the male enemy, as they were not mentioned in the writings.
Jew boys take one for team israel[/SZE]

Jews live in a better country than your shitty bankrupt Spain, psycho loser.:clap2:

You fuckers still trying to get rid of the Muslims in al Andalus? :lol:

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.
Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

But if they told you it was good for the greater israel would you be a patriot and take an Arab up your arse for team israel?

But if they told you it was good for the greater israel would you be a patriot and take an Arab up your arse for team israel?[/SZE]

Your country spent 800 years to get rid of the Arabs. It's called La Reconquista.

Open a history book, psycho loser.

Churchill and the Jews

[SIE="3"]
No,No,No the revelation was the Christian revelation by the jew, jesus, who gave us the way, the truth and the light, have you taken jesus as your personel saviour yet?[/IZE]:eusa_pray:

does Jesus know you solicit from men on the internet, Ho Say? Tsk tsk

thanks for this video!

to die for his land is a honor...

Why an honor to die for land, since the backward, failed Muhammadan has done shit with the millions of square feet of land he already has? You're the poorest, most uneducated, most unproductive society on Earth.

You're so stupid, you don't even know what the fk you're dying for, dumb slave of allah. :lol:
You live in an indian land and your fathers have sacrificed their life to die or kill an indian or killing a british settler :eusa_pray:

images

images

thanks for this video!

to die for his land is a honor...

Why an honor to die for land, since the backward, failed Muhammadan has done shit with the millions of square feet of land he already has? You're the poorest, most uneducated, most unproductive society on Earth.

You're so stupid, you don't even know what the fk you're dying for, dumb slave of allah. :lol:
You live in an indian land and your fathers have sacrificed their life to die or kill an indian or killing a british settler :eusa_pray:

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Winston Churchill
The part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistic Jews ... is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from Jewish leaders ... The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in (Hungary and Germany, especially Bavaria).
Winston Churchil

izraeli journal:
Pre-WW2 Churchill article says Jews partly to blame for anti-Semitism - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

churchill-and-the-jews.jpeg

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Bogus quote: there is nothing like it at your link:eusa_liar:

You're bogus, Ho Say. I actually READ books, loser :lol:

Suck on this, uneducated freak...

Winston Churchill...

Alexis de Toqueville...

Winston Churchill...

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1[/ame]

Last edited:

Suck on this, uneducated freak...

Winston Churchill...

As I have pointed out to you before the actual quote by Winston Churchill reads:
"We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all other wisdom and learning put together.
Articles & Commentary
You keep missing out the part...in the Christian revelation

Winston Churchill...:clap2:

Some people like Jews and some do not, but no thoughtful `person' can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world
:clap2:

If you read a book containing a misquote or a lie even and then repeat it, it's only the truth in your misguided head
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all other wisdom and learning put together. On that system and by that faith there has been built out of the wreck of the Roman Empire the whole of our existing civilisation.

And it may well be that this same astounding race may at the present time be in the actual process of producing another system of morals and philosophy, as malevolent as Christianity was benevolent, which, if not arrested, would shatter irretrievably all that Christianity has rendered possible. It would almost seem as if the gospel of Christ and the gospel of Antichrist were destined to originate among the same people; and that this mystic and mysterious race had been chosen for the supreme manifestations, both of the divine and the diabolical.
http://www.sovereignty.org.uk/siteinfo/newsround/zvb/zvb1.html
Aspergers excepted

Last edited:
[SIZE=""]If you read a book containing a misquote or a lie even and then repeat it, it's only the truth in your misguided head[/SIZE]

Take your meds, psycho boy.:cuckoo:

Winston Churchill...

Alexis de Toqueville...

Winston Churchill...

Forum List

Back