Female 007

No, a black transgender - and driving a Chinese EV - I guess you will never get to watch this extraordinary movie. :auiqs.jpg:

I'll never get to stuff a rabid badger down my pants either, so I won't miss not watching the movie.

In one movie 007 was a black woman, who relinquished the license to kill to Daniel Craig's Bond when he came out of retirement for his last Bond film. As of yet, they have not cast an actor to play the next James Bond.

You people really do get worked up over nothing...

Sean Connery must be rolling in his grave.

The article is from a few years ago, before No Time to Die came out, and is very heavy on speculation.

So, here's what happened in No Time to Die
Having retired and settled down to marry his lady at the end of Spectre, now he's been deceived into believing that she has betrayed him to bad guys that just tried to kill him.

He ends up coming out of retirement, and going back to MI6, where he finds that his old number, 007, has been reassigned to a new agent, a black woman.

At some point in the course of the movie, the new agent requests that she be given a different number, so that James Bond can have his old 007 back. It's not made clear, as far as I remember, whether any action is taken on that request.

At the end of the movie, James Bond dies.

So no, the character Nomi, played by Lashana Lynch, is not the new James Bond. She could, perhaps, be the main character in a spin-off series of movies, but she wouldn't be a different incarnation of James Bond himself; she'd be a whole new character, who happens to be in teh same profession that James Bond was in.

The article is from a few years ago, before No Time to Die came out, and is very heavy on speculation.

So, here's what happened in No Time to Die
Having retired and settled down to marry his lady at the end of Spectre, now he's been deceived into believing that she has betrayed him to bad guys that just tried to kill him.

He ends up coming out of retirement, and going back to MI6, where he finds that his old number, 007, has been reassigned to a new agent, a black woman.

At some point in the course of the movie, the new agent requests that she be given a different number, so that James Bond can have his old 007 back. It's not made clear, as far as I remember, whether any action is taken on that request.

At the end of the movie, James Bond dies.

So no, the character Nomi, played by Lashana Lynch, is not the new James Bond. She could, perhaps, be the main character in a spin-off series of movies, but she wouldn't be a different incarnation of James Bond himself; she'd be a whole new character, who happens to be in teh same profession that James Bond was in.

So the 007 brand found a time to die.

So the 007 brand found a time to die.
Guess so, reminds me of this "new" Star Trek series - just started to show in China last week.
I wouldn't be familiar with any of the actors - Captain Kirk is now Captain Pike, Bones is some African dude, Uhura some 20 year old immature African teenager - and obviously some LGBT'q characters and their future partnerships are destined to come in.

Only watched 2-3 parts of season one - simply disappointing and unbearable to watch.

Guess so, reminds me of this "new" Star Trek series - just started to show in China last week.
I wouldn't be familiar with any of the actors - Captain Kirk is now Captain Pike, Bones is some African dude, Uhura some 20 year old immature African teenager - and obviously some LGBT'q characters and their future partnerships are destined to come in.

Only watched 2-3 parts of season one - simply disappointing and unbearable to watch.

That's exactly the sentiment I got when they released the first episode on Youtube.

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...unt-first-episode-is-free-on-youtube.1042515/

The pilot episode pissed me off then they mentioned the "eugenics War" and showed footage from the Jan. 6 protest. I found the "wokeness" unbearable.

Forum List

Back