Female College Swimmers Fear to Speak out Against Bio-Male Beating Them

Beer belly and a bag of potato chips.
I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps you should see a nutritionist and start an exercise regime. It can work wonders. And those men you don't seem to think should have anything to say? They have wives and daughters and don't like to see the girls in their lives being told there's really no reason to go out for sports because a boy's just going to beat them anyway.

I don’t believe you. That not what I see with my own eyes. If that’s happening in your town then I suggest you work on your communication skills because if you’re presenting your arguments to your community in any way that resembles the dishonest and hateful way you do on this board then I see why you’re getting that kind of reaction
Community of leftist zombies? No thanks

I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps you should see a nutritionist and start an exercise regime. It can work wonders. And those men you don't seem to think should have anything to say? They have wives and daughters and don't like to see the girls in their lives being told there's really no reason to go out for sports because a boy's just going to beat them anyway.
You got wives and daughters why the extreme obsessive hate on transgender women?

You got wives and daughters why the extreme obsessive hate on transgender women?
What's "extreme obsessive hate" about wanting biological girls to compete against biological girls and not against larger, stronger, heavier biological boys in sports that emphasize strength, speed and agility? See, this is where the wheels fall off your tricycle. You wrongly and stupidly equate opposition to forcing girls to compete against boys with "extreme obsessive hate" against boys pretending to be girls. There are very few words in the English language that can adequately describe how stupid that equation is. Tell you what, find a quote from me that demonstrates "extreme obsessive hate", and we'll talk.

While you're doing that, here's the definition. "Extreme obsessive hate" includes things like wishing death, disaster and mayhem to befall someone. Then, since you can't find anything I wrote that is anywhere close to that, post YOUR definition of "extreme obsessive hate" for discussion. You made the claim, pony up the definition and give with the examples.

Failing that, feel free to stick it somewhere.

You wrongly and stupidly equate opposition to forcing girls to compete
Nobody's "forcing" girls to compete. Give up the potato chips.
boys pretending to be girls
I don't think so. There are girls with a boyish figure, and doctors who were tinkering around in the planned parenthood clinic making test tube babies of variant gender to please the gentlemen of the district.

Nobody's "forcing" girls to compete. Give up the potato chips.
Girls who want to play sports shouldn't be forced to compete against boys, bottom line. Now, would you care to address the stupidity in your remarks?
I don't think so. There are girls with a boyish figure, and doctors who were tinkering around in the planned parenthood clinic making test tube babies of variant gender to please the gentlemen of the district.
You really don't know much about biology, do you?

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"

Today's left treats 1984 as an operating manual, not a cautionary tale.

As I said, if the girls would just flat-out refuse to compete while there's a man involved, the schools would cave. They'd have to, because they wouldn't have enough team members to qualify for the competitions at all.
I agree with you Cecile, but I can see some schools then decided to just cancel all girls sports as a “solution”.

It all comes down to the persistency of the parents of girls at the elementary level including middle schools. High students can gain a lot of traction if they solidly commit to the issue, with or without their parents/categivers, but the more community backing the better outcome.

Hypocrisy is something you should be ashamed of, but hey, you leftists are shameless.
Everybody is a hypocrite to some degree. I’m not as bad as many abs I do make a conscious effort to be as objective as I can

Forum List

Back