Female Conservative journalist suspended from St Louis newspaper after defending NRA

I doubt there will be a lawsuit, I'm guessing the paper is a private enterprise and can do as it pleases.

I doubt there will be a lawsuit, I'm guessing the paper is a private enterprise and can do as it pleases.
Can't discriminate. Isn't that what liberals always tell us....can't discriminate and that's what they did.

If infringement of 1st and 2nd amendment rights in liberal organizations was litigated there would be a years long backlog of cases clogging the courts.

Female Conservative Suspended, Loses Gig at St. Louis Paper After Pro-NRA Column

Oh my....big time lawsuit coming! Hit them hard...throw some sexist claims in there,fired for using her first amendment rights.....yikes. I hope she finds a job with a place that wants and needs her view point! But hey remember its President Trump trying to stifle free speech! NOT!

This is a clear cut example of pure misogyny. I hope she sues them for discrimination. Let them have a good taste of their own beliefs.

Oh some new news. She is a BLACK female conservative AND she has QUIT the newspaper....:)

Forum List

Back