Female high school volleyball female seriously injured by transgender player

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

The school board has banned all future games that the boy is playing in

So all the players on his team are out of sports competition because of his selfishness

I expect our fake Tweener Mac1958 to spin this as a conservative overreaction

As in aint it a shame that trump voters are so narrow minded?

But I hope it helps drive libs out of public office at every level

So all the players on his team are out of sports competition because of his selfishness

The left's war on women continues. This dude likely prevented an actual woman from getting a spot on the team, and possibly a college scholarship as well, just because he couldn't cut it on the men's team.

All of this is being done to also blur the takeover of nations by globalists. We have many problems in our nation and somehow this was promoted as to see the inevitable pushback. Sports are for all. But men need it to get aggressions out. And we are spending more resources on those who do not need it as much.

The left hates women. They are very weird.

Your trannies have to have a little bit more chivalry. If you are going to play a physical game with girls, you have to take it easier and not try to injure them..

democrat males shouldnt be allowed to compete in womens sports .

A majority of women supported these deviants and vote for this sort of sick shit, so let them pay for it. I'm just going to laugh at any sniveling about it. Not all slippery slope arguments are fallacies, and neither are ad homs; some people really are credulous morons. I started my daughter and granddaughter out in martial arts and firearms training pretty young, and they can defend themselves pretty well. I feel sorry for those of you who didn't; these sicko deviants are all violent deranged pieces of shit, and there isn't anybody out there defending thier kids from them.

A majority of women supported these deviants and vote for this sort of sick shit, so let them pay for it. I'm just going to laugh at any sniveling about it. Not all slippery slope arguments are fallacies, and neither are ad homs; some people really are credulous morons. I started my daughter and granddaughter out in martial arts and firearms training pretty young, and they can defend themselves pretty well. I feel sorry for those of you who didn't; these sicko deviants are all violent deranged pieces of shit, and there isn't anybody out there defending thier kids from them.
if every ten dollars of taxation has at least a dollar of it for this it adds up. There are other agendas that are part of taxation that are questionable.

Women should not play against transgenders, if that means the will not be able to play competitive sports, so be it.

If they continue playing against them, then they deserve all the shit.

Women should have some self respect in my opinion, just say no to playing against transgenders.

Forum List

Back