Female Jihad Squad Demand Equality With Men in Militant Video

you make an excellent point, Emily. I would be HORRIFIED to be saddled with 71
men. Imagine-----having to pick up 71 pairs of "tighty whities" from the floor each morning-----and the SOCKS------142 to match up............ just thinking about such a
"paradise"---------I will try to live forever.
My wife has it easy, no one wears underwear in our family...

do you guys do SOCKS?
only in cold months...

Oh----ok -----do you live in a temperate zone?
No it is cold in the winter and hot and humid in the summer...

Ok ----so far not so bad-----have you considered OCCUPATION of
Jannah? -------it is possible that it is -----warmish and pleasant there
ALL YEAR LONG -----give them jihadistas a break. Another issue----what
would 71 of you guys WANT from one lone JIHADISTA SHAHIDA? ----
do you guys take "NO" for an answer.

My wife has it easy, no one wears underwear in our family...

do you guys do SOCKS?
only in cold months...

I'd like a neck rub....

do you guys do SOCKS?
only in cold months...

I'd like a neck rub....

forget it------no self respecting jihadista shahida is going to do
71 neck rubs-------I rarely do one. Why do men love to be RUBBED?
I was forced to rub my son from the moment he was born-----the little creature
would not stop SQUEAKING until I rubbed his arms and legs---from his first day----
he left home and now hubby squeaks. I rub for a few seconds and then pretend
to be asleep. When my baby was about three-----he began to worry about his FUTURE rubs. He commented "mommy---when you die----I am going to put
your hands on a machine......" ---typical male---- kinda ghoulish for so young a child-----but typical male

Well, why not? Other women have fought in conflicts. What I find amusing, though, is that some women are carrying their handbags. Hopefully they will leave the church alone.

BY JACK MOORE 4/10/15 AT 1:15 PM
jihad-syria-middle-east.jpg

WORLD
The squadron of female jihadis are seen marching towards the oldest Byzantine church in the world, the Church of Saint Simeon. YOUTUBE SCREENGRAB
FILED UNDER: World, Syria

A mysterious video has surfaced online of an all-female jihadi brigade training with firearms, running drills and calling for equality between men and women in Syria.

The five-minute video shows the fully veiled jihadi militants taking part in the “camp for women for victory and empowerment” near the Syrian city of Aleppo. Interestingly, there is no affiliation claimed to any radical jihadi group in Syria, where ISIS and the Nusra Front are prominent.

The footage shows the women shouting slogans, such as “Allahu Akhbar”, and waving firearms in the air while walking in the Syrian countryside, some are carrying their handbags and others are pointing their fingers to the sky.

The footage then shows the women firing their weapons into the distance at the Church of Saint Simeon northwest of Aleppo - as identified by researcher at anti-extremism thinktank the Quilliam Foundation, Charlie Winter - and as part of a training drill on sandbags in later shots.

Continue reading at:

Do tell ..... :cool:

Sunni, as a devout Moooooooslem and supporter of ISIS, do you know if the women also get 72 handsome male virgins in heaven if they die in the way of Jiiiiiiiiiiiihad?

Aren't you still projecting too much male bias?

What if the female equivalent of heaven is having just ONE good man who says "You're right, dear!" (And kicking the asses of the other 71, ha ha)

In general, if people did listen and respect each other's consent as equals,
we wouldn't need either men or women running around declaring war on anyone.
We'd be too busy making peace by solving social problems, using our collectively human resources, talents, and knowledge
as creative instruments instead of destructive weapons.

Unfortunately Emily, Islam is a man's town. The poor female jihadis will turn into one of those eternal 72 virgins that welcome the men into heaven.

Well, why not? Other women have fought in conflicts. What I find amusing, though, is that some women are carrying their handbags. Hopefully they will leave the church alone.

BY JACK MOORE 4/10/15 AT 1:15 PM
jihad-syria-middle-east.jpg

WORLD
The squadron of female jihadis are seen marching towards the oldest Byzantine church in the world, the Church of Saint Simeon. YOUTUBE SCREENGRAB
FILED UNDER: World, Syria

A mysterious video has surfaced online of an all-female jihadi brigade training with firearms, running drills and calling for equality between men and women in Syria.

The five-minute video shows the fully veiled jihadi militants taking part in the “camp for women for victory and empowerment” near the Syrian city of Aleppo. Interestingly, there is no affiliation claimed to any radical jihadi group in Syria, where ISIS and the Nusra Front are prominent.

The footage shows the women shouting slogans, such as “Allahu Akhbar”, and waving firearms in the air while walking in the Syrian countryside, some are carrying their handbags and others are pointing their fingers to the sky.

The footage then shows the women firing their weapons into the distance at the Church of Saint Simeon northwest of Aleppo - as identified by researcher at anti-extremism thinktank the Quilliam Foundation, Charlie Winter - and as part of a training drill on sandbags in later shots.

Continue reading at:

Looks like Nusra is reading your posts and wants to attract you. Move now.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk 2

Did any viewer ever come across a poster who sounds so juvenile like our Little Boy? By the way, Little Boy, why did you skip out of Syria when Bashar needs every hand available? I certainly hope you are thinking about moving back to help your hero. Posting childish nonsense on forums like you do is certainly not helping him.
Go, go, go!
cheer.JPG

I certainly hope those dancing weren't arrested like these were.

How many women were arrested, lashed and beheaded today in your Saudi King´s paradise? When you come to satisfy your Sunni Saudi King, don´t forget that your oil needs to pass the Strait of Hormuz, where the Iranian fleet can sink it. Oh dear, all that self-humiliation for nothing....

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/10/24/...sis-has-nothing-over-saudi-arabia-277385.html
Steep rise in Saudi Arabia executions as 2015 tally reaches 45 - Telegraph

Oh look, the Little Boy is deflecting when this thread is actually about some women in Syria. Since the Little Boy's idol is an Alawite, which is part of the Shia cult, he feels like he has to bring up the Sunnis now who have nothing to do with this thread. No one is stopping the Little Boy from starting a separate thread about the Sunnis.

Looks like Nusra is reading your posts and wants to attract you. Move now.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk 2

Did any viewer ever come across a poster who sounds so juvenile like our Little Boy? By the way, Little Boy, why did you skip out of Syria when Bashar needs every hand available? I certainly hope you are thinking about moving back to help your hero. Posting childish nonsense on forums like you do is certainly not helping him.
Go, go, go!
cheer.JPG

How many women were arrested, lashed and beheaded today in your Saudi King´s paradise? When you come to satisfy your Sunni Saudi King, don´t forget that your oil needs to pass the Strait of Hormuz, where the Iranian fleet can sink it. Oh dear, all that self-humiliation for nothing....

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/10/24/...sis-has-nothing-over-saudi-arabia-277385.html

Oh look, the Little Boy is deflecting when this thread is actually about some women in Syria. Since the Little Boy's idol is an Alawite, which is part of the Shia cult, he feels like he has to bring up the Sunnis now who have nothing to do with this thread. No one is stopping the Little Boy from starting a separate thread about the Sunnis.

If the thread is about some women in Syria, why do you fart of a rat show up with something happening in Iran, then? Do you believe the people are that stupid that they don´t notice what a fake piece of shit you are?

Go, go, go!
cheer.JPG

If the thread is about some women in Syria, why do you fart of a rat show up with something happening in Iran, then? Do you believe the people are that stupid that they don´t notice what a fake piece of shit you are?

Oh look, the Little Boy is trying to look like he is a grownup with his vulgarity. I have been posting about Iran and other countries in the Middle East while you basically, Little Boy, just want to concentrate on the country of your birth and defend your idol who has been busy murdering civilians. Actually most of the people here are pretty smart and realize that what you describe me to be really describes you to a T.

Last I checked, the little fart named Assad running Syria and slaughtering his own people was a by product of the terrorist Mullah regime in Iran. In fact, most of what he's doing to his people, the Iranians taught him.

True story. :cool:

Forum List

Back