Female Masterbation According To Islam

No. I'm saying freedom is the pinnacle of modern Western civilization.
I dont think you know what the f**k you're saying most of the time. You seem to be a typical fat assed, beer swilling asshole to me.
Hmm, it's more likely that you don't understand what others are saying most of the time. And I have it on good authority that Daveman doesn't swill his beer, he chugs it. Get it right!

I dont think you know what the f**k you're saying most of the time. You seem to be a typical fat assed, beer swilling asshole to me.
canadairrelvant.jpg

Ditto!!!

vani marriage was officially made illegal throughout the nation, but it carries on. In January 2004, before vani and swara were officially proscribed by national law, an Islamic judicial panel ruled that these customs were “pre-Islamic”.
You can find the same sort of behavior among Christians in Asia, S. America, and especially Africa.

It is culture and traditions that were pre-Christian and yet still happen.

Even though the people are now Christians.

From what I have read.

Hindu people in India still practice all sorts child marriage on a massive scale.

Yes, my point with respect to the subject at hand is not Western, nor Muslim, but human.

It makes no sense to attempt to deny nor to cast a blind eye to same.

Yukon, there is no Canadian chapter of the Veterans of Vietnam America MC. I suggest you stop using their patch.

You really are a dumb, no nothing, fucking asshole. Read on fuck face:

Vietnam Vets MC
Viet Nam Vets MC is an International Organization with members in Europe, Canada and the United States. We have members in all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii. Viet Nam Vets MC is made up of two compatible groups of former US military men.

Those who served in the country of Vietnam and earned the Vietnam Service ribbon.
Those who served honorably in the US military during the Vietnam Era and earned the National Defense Ribbon.
Bonded by history, and united by principles to form a proud and unique Biker Brotherhood, the Viet Nam Vets Motorcycle Club.

Viet Nam Vets MC contributes our energy, time and resources to an effort that will build a better future for all veterans and their families. Our first and primary mandate is to do everything within our powers to bring our POW/MIA Brothers home and to insist that our Government demands accountability for each and every one of those patriots.

The Viet Nam Vets MC continues to honor our sworn solemn oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic; and our inalienable rights & freedoms, which are the principles on which our country was founded.

I served you pathetic, fat-assed, beer swilling piece of shit. Where were you?

"At the most, she should be flogged."

What century is this?

Hey, I know some people for whom a little masturbation and flogging is a fun evening.

But seriously, I like how it's the WOMAN who's responsible for what other people decide to think and do, it's HER place to keep people from deciding to kill her. Way to blame the victim, dude. And it's supposed to somehow make it all better that he "generously" throws in a denunciation of how it's wrong and forbidden to go around killing women. Call me judgemental, but if you have a culture where it's actually necessary to tell people that it's wrong to kill women . . . That should really be obvious without saying.

Yukon, there is no Canadian chapter of the Veterans of Vietnam America MC. I suggest you stop using their patch.

Vietnam Vets MC
Viet Nam Vets MC is an International Organization with members in Europe, Canada and the United States. We have members in all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii. Viet Nam Vets MC is made up of two compatible groups of former US military men.

Those who served in the country of Vietnam and earned the Vietnam Service ribbon.
Those who served honorably in the US military during the Vietnam Era and earned the National Defense Ribbon.
Bonded by history, and united by principles to form a proud and unique Biker Brotherhood, the Viet Nam Vets Motorcycle Club.

Viet Nam Vets MC contributes our energy, time and resources to an effort that will build a better future for all veterans and their families. Our first and primary mandate is to do everything within our powers to bring our POW/MIA Brothers home and to insist that our Government demands accountability for each and every one of those patriots.

The Viet Nam Vets MC continues to honor our sworn solemn oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic; and our inalienable rights & freedoms, which are the principles on which our country was founded.
So why aren't you using their patch, instead of the Veterans of Vietnam America MC patch?

Do you not even know what club you belong to? What kind of bike do you ride, anyway?
Grade school. Dumbass. :lol:

Sheik Al Qaradhawi is 100% correct in what he is saying.

A girl who engages in this sort of bad behavior.

Will only bring disgrace and dishonor on herself and her family.

Only in the West is this perverted behavior considered normal.

And Muslims wonder why people say Islam is barbaric. :cuckoo:
So you are saying that the freedom to masturbate is the pinnacle of modern Western civilization???

Perhaps he's saying that knowing that it's bad to kill your female family members without having to be told is the pinnacle of modern Western civilization.

What century is this?

Hey, I know some people for whom a little masturbation and flogging is a fun evening.

But seriously, I like how it's the WOMAN who's responsible for what other people decide to think and do, it's HER place to keep people from deciding to kill her. Way to blame the victim, dude. And it's supposed to somehow make it all better that he "generously" throws in a denunciation of how it's wrong and forbidden to go around killing women. Call me judgemental, but if you have a culture where it's actually necessary to tell people that it's wrong to kill women . . . That should really be obvious without saying.
You'd think...but this is Islam we're talking about.

Hmm, it's more likely that you don't understand what others are saying most of the time. And I have it on good authority that Daveman doesn't swill his beer, he chugs it. Get it right!

I thought he quaffed it. Damn, I'm so confused now.

I thought he quaffed it. Damn, I'm so confused now.
:lol: I don't drink beer. I don't like it.

What century is this?

You'd think...but this is Islam we're talking about.

Pretty sure that was my point. ;)

golly

even MORE extreme than Christine O’Donnell

however
I'm a little confused...

are you trying to say that islam is even MORE XTREME than evangelical christianity?

or

are you regretting that islam has all the fun while over here in the good ole politically correct USA your "right" to administer extreme punishments for moral behavior that you don't approve of has been "taken away" by iberals and democrats who have NO MORALS?

Sheik Al Qaradhawi is 100% correct in what he is saying.

A girl who engages in this sort of bad behavior.

Will only bring disgrace and dishonor on herself and her family.

Only in the West is this perverted behavior considered normal.

And Muslims wonder why people say Islam is barbaric. :cuckoo:
So you are saying that the freedom to masturbate is the pinnacle of modern Western civilization???

and that feeedom to masturbate is fleeting. It has long been under attack by Christians and they say that all masturbation is bad.
Although many of them cannot say that M word out loud.

Assholes, they will pry my cold dead fingers from my....

FREEDOM!

Vietnam Vets MC

So why aren't you using their patch, instead of the Veterans of Vietnam America MC patch?

Do you not even know what club you belong to? What kind of bike do you ride, anyway?
Grade school. Dumbass. :lol:

comedy gold right here, I swear to god...:lol:

Only in discussions of Islam do we see people act as if any single scholar is representative of the entire religion. This is especially ironic since (Sunni) Islam is one of the most decentralized faiths in terms of religious authority.

Mainstream opinions on masturbation in Islam range from the act being forbidden in all cases to it being permissible as a means of avoiding adultery or disease, according to Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah. While Shaykh al-Qaradawi is certainly a man of great knowledge who has made many invaluable contributions to the interpretation of fiqh, his claim that female masturbation is more dangerous has no legitimate scientific or religious basis that I know of.

Forum List

Back