FEMALE ship commander messes up

I was exiled by Sensei from the dojo I trained at for breaking their no-frat policy with another student instructor.

I was pissed off and, well... hurt... but I knew I fucked up. Training and teaching at the dojo was one of the best experiences of my life. But I moved on.

And I never got to apologize for being... myself... cause now Sensei is dead. Unless you consider "summoning his spirit" in the desert while hallucinating an apology.​

When I first read the news headline on this one, I thought it said she'd fucked up parking the ship.
20 attempts, and she still couldn't get it in the space. :D

Yeah cuz men have never done this.

Educate me. Have there been a lot of incidents of male Captains of a warship having sexual relations with male subordinates?

Why would they have to be male? An affair is an affair, regardless of the sex of the parties involved. I know you don't seriously believe that no male commanders, officers, or anybody in a position of authority has ever had an affair with a subordinate. Therefore, the only conclusion that I can draw from your post is that you're holding her to a higher standard than her male peers. Typical, but no less disgusting.

I am with Skye on this one, what a stupid thread - some commander of a ship got her grove on?

That's the issue???

Some of you fine folks in this thread really have your head up your ass.

This happens ALL THE TIME in the armed forces.

This is why the West is becoming weaker and weaker. NATO allows gays in military now. Completely impotent. Civilian politicians have went out of their way to destroy the military forces of NATO.

And when are you going to sign up and show us how it's done?

Agreed ... And try not to fuck up your service like Joe did.

This is why the West is becoming weaker and weaker. NATO allows gays in military now. Completely impotent. Civilian politicians have went out of their way to destroy the military forces of NATO.

Gee, I don't know. Got out as an e-6 with a box full of medals. Paid for my college with the military and went on to a post-military career. So other than talking a lot of smack that you don't know about, what's your point again?

Gee, I don't know. Got out as an e-6 with a box full of medals. Paid for my college with the military and went on to a post-military career. So other than talking a lot of smack that you don't know about, what's your point again?

Lolz ... Are you sure you weren't in the Navy or Coast Guard Joe?
I mean rumor has it that you were Army ... But it seems far too easy to put your panties in a bind.

Last edited:

I mean rumor has it that you were Army ... But it seems far too easy to put your panties in a bind.

I just get tired of people like BushTRoll92 talking smack about people who served.

And you seem to want to join him.

Hmmmmm.

Navy is somehow less than Army? SINCE WHEN?

More to the point ... And without any inter-service rivalries that confuse the peasants (just kidding for those who cannot take a joke).
The crime is the same in the eyes of the law regardless the gender of the accused ... The thread is of note because the accused is female.

As a female veteran CWO-4 in a combat related MOS ... I can say that we initially fought very hard to mirror the standards of our male counterparts.
To us ... The requirements necessary for a male to meet in order to be considered suitable for the task were what we saw as a necessity for us to meet.
We fought hard against many objections to keep that criteria equal in every sense ... And to no avail these requirements have been altered to better suit what some would believe to be "more fair".
Soldiers like me have a very different view than many in regards to the "extra credit" minorities get due to race or gender when in competition for a promotion.

We were and are soldiers ... And should be treated as equals regardless of gender.

Bush92 made what I believe to be some valid points about unfavorablly altering our service requirements to meet social desires within the services.
Their points hold just as much merit with or without prior service ... Although they may be more extreme than my own.
For Joe to challenge the coments with nothing more than a snide remark about service ... Only encourages veterans like me to slap him back (besides the fact I outranked his sorry goat-smelling ass).

Progressive Liberals that support any kind of gender-based assessment of this case ... Or any other case ... Go further towards supporting the further deterioration of our current service status.
The UCMJ (or the UK version) doesn't give a damn what gender you are in regards to the violation ... It is a military issue that the military can handle without a lot of misguided editorial bullshit.

article-2706992-20045F8300000578-713_634x473.jpg

She seems do-able.......after several weeks at sea.
Or six pints on shore leave...

Okay, that was unfair....two pints....:D

More to the point ... And without any inter-service rivalries that confuse the peasants (just kidding for those who cannot take a joke).
The crime is the same in the eyes of the law regardless the gender of the accused ... The thread is of note because the accused is female.

As a female veteran CWO-4 in a combat related MOS ... I can say that we initially fought very hard to mirror the standards of our male counterparts.
To us ... The requirements necessary for a male to meet in order to be considered suitable for the task were what we saw as a necessity for us to meet.
We fought hard against many objections to keep that criteria equal in every sense ... And to no avail these requirements have been altered to better suit what some would believe to be "more fair".
Soldiers like me have a very different view than many in regards to the "extra credit" minorities get due to race or gender when in competition for a promotion.

We were and are soldiers ... And should be treated as equals regardless of gender.

Bush92 made what I believe to be some valid points about unfavorablly altering our service requirements to meet social desires within the services.
Their points hold just as much merit with or without prior service ... Although they may be more extreme than my own.
For Joe to challenge the coments with nothing more than a snide remark about service ... Only encourages veterans like me to slap him back (besides the fact I outranked his sorry goat-smelling ass).

Progressive Liberals that support any kind of gender-based assessment of this case ... Or any other case ... Go further towards supporting the further deterioration of our current service status.
The UCMJ (or the UK version) doesn't give a damn what gender you are in regards to the violation ... It is a military issue that the military can handle without a lot of misguided editorial bullshit.

Exactly right. The regulations should apply equally to all genders.....I'll not go into the 'other' genders as that would derail the thread. :eusa_angel:

a poster says that this kinda thing [fraternization] happens all the time in the military services . If so , hang / punish them when they get caught .

No argument from me on those points, the rules remain.

A whole lot of problems with these statements.

In 1949 (I could be slightly off on the dates) Harry Truman signed an order to desegregate the Army. And a lot of the same kinds of people complained that he was playing politics or doing social welfare work. Desegregating the army didn't make it perform worse, and neither will letting gays serve openly.

For women in the military, the thing is, women DO get a lower standard on the APFT then their male counterparts.

Final point. The military still trying to police the moral conduct of its members is a little archaic. Somehow, I don't think this is the only officer stepping out on her spouse.

I am with Skye on this one, what a stupid thread - some commander of a ship got her grove on?

That's the issue???

Some of you fine folks in this thread really have your head up your ass.

This happens ALL THE TIME in the armed forces.

I love it when idiots comment about things they know nothing about.

In the military it is actually a crime for anyone to fraternize with someone under their command. They actually kick people out of the military for doing this. Yes, there is fraternization, but it is only legal when it occurs between people who are not your subordinate.

The Army gives you medals for not farting in the office.

Well said.

Forum List

Back