Feminist director of the next Disney Star Wars movie says her goal is to "make men uncomfortable, I enjoy making men uncomfortable".

Not look like, act like. You're a houseboy if I've ever seen one. But, like Stephen, you think you have some sort of status in the house, when in reality your masters (the DemoKKKrats you worship) laugh at you like the talking pet you are. And they know they have your vote.

LOL
:lmao:

That's you being a frail white and lashing out because you and your cuckolded culture have no response for someone like me who has all the legal rights of a citizen and none of the respect for your history or institutions or your culture.

:lmao:

That's you being a frail white and lashing out because you and your cuckolded culture have no response for someone like me who has all the legal rights of a citizen and none of the respect for your history or institutions or your culture.

"Frail white" sounds exactly like something Stephen would say. Just like "bingo". :auiqs.jpg:

1704386214982.png

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

Seems Disney is doubling down on their double down.

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

And Disney wonders why they are sinking in quicksand.

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

Why do I get the feeling that the "men" she's about to make extremely uncomfortable are executives at Disney? :)

Are frail whites still trying to pretend as if Disney isn't America's largest producer of impressionable child entertainment? :lmao:

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

A fat bloated Pakistani standing up for women in the United States

Hummmmmmm

Stunning an brave ....but not brave enough to do it in PAKISTAN

AS USUAL

Forum List

Back