Feminist director of the next Disney Star Wars movie says her goal is to "make men uncomfortable, I enjoy making men uncomfortable".

Actually the topic is about "A" Disney film. Not Disney Films. If you want, you can talk about the movie in order to stay on topic.

Yes, this is A film that may or may not lose money since it has not been released. My reference was Disney films suffered unnecessary loss in 2023. Four films suffered a combine loss of nearly $1 billion last year alone.
What goal post? You're the one retreating all over the field. The original topic was about a movie that hasn't even come out yet. I'm don't think it's even started shooting. You're the moron and coward who made the comment about Disney losing money and are now being the biggest bitch about it. 😄

First, Disney didn't
That was Aliens.

In Alien she was the only survivor at the end.

I can see Disney screwing up the Aliens and Predator franchises if the company owns them. In fact, Predator has gone woke.

Yes, this is A film that may or may not lose money since it has not been released. My reference was Disney films suffered unnecessary loss in 2023. Four films suffered a combine loss of nearly $1 billion last year alone.

First, Disney didn't

I can see Disney screwing up the Aliens and Predator franchises if the company owns them. In fact, Predator has gone woke.
Woke? 😄 Prey was phenomenal. Best Predator movie since the first one.

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

Seems Disney is doubling down on their double down.

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

Oh my god, I bet it's white men too.

Like that un-simp nostra.

I really think Star Wars has run its course. You had the original trilogy the three prequels that told of the events that took place before the original three and the three sequels that told what happened after the original three. Throw in Rouge one Solo a Star Wars story along with the multiple things that have been on streaming services kind of feels like everything has been told.

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

Actually ties into the weak, insecure white men that are afraid of women and then invented the debunked pseudo-theory of the great replacement theory.
So the effeminate white guys who can't get laid are also intimidated by accomplished women who demand that their presence in society be noticed and respected.
They want the woman who is the domestic slave; cook have sex, take care of the squalling brats and the rest of the time be invisible.

Sorry for the cuckolded white guys of america, but times have changed.
Man up or keep stroking to your daddie's old hustler mags....

Rambo isn't real life darling.... :itsok:
Males need role models. They need men to teach them civility. We see where it does not exist. And it is painful. Women do not need women portrayed as men. For in the dirty work that has to be done in real life, 99% of the people who are killed, maimed and have psyche issues are men. So, to portray woke versions of false crap has weakened the nation. Rocky and Rambo were not. Except the first ones of each movie series. What they were though was entertaining and showing good versus evil or right versus wrong in the way people are.

GC7xbBOaAAAV0f7

Well who doesn't love doing something so easy? Look at you guys bleeding from your wherevers just at the MENTION of it.

And I am not convinced Matt Walsh actually has a Y-chromosome anyway. That guy might be the most thin skinned little bitch alive.

Last edited:
Males need role models. They need men to teach them civility. We see where it does not exist. And it is painful. Women do not need women portrayed as men. For in the dirty work that has to be done in real life, 99% of the people who are killed, maimed and have psyche issues are men. So, to portray woke versions of false crap has weakened the nation. Rocky and Rambo were not. Except the first ones of each movie series. What they were though was entertaining and showing good versus evil or right versus wrong in the way people are.
Rambo is gonna teach someone "civility"? What's next, Hulk Hogan's class on humility? Tucker Carlson on the benefits of telling the truth? Wayne LaPierre on accounting?

Rambo is gonna teach someone "civility"? What's next, Hulk Hogan's class on humility? Tucker Carlson on the benefits of telling the truth? Wayne LaPierre on accounting?
You do not get it. There was a story in the first one. A Viet Nam story. There was very few if any films on it up to that time because of the divisiveness of the war. Whether he would be in that situation or not is for another day. He saw the authoritarians and finally snapped. He saw the reality of authoritarians who were ph uk ups with legalized power. Of course, most people who did what he did would have died. The character teaches males to be protectors. The character had civility until he did not. The military is having issues getting recruits. Many of them who are not joining are from the red areas now. The Marines are the only ones going against the grain on that. They have not been as weakened from our government. One day the money allocated to the military is going to drop precipitously or cuts in social ways to keep the military decline to a minimum will be made and a lot of people will snarl. When we have less, we will see what we wrought.

Are movies their entire business? Do you even understand why they don't care if some of them lose money. Never-mind that like something like six out of the top ten highest grossing movies of all time are Disney properties, their films and TV shows and streaming platform is one giant advertisement campaign for their real money maker which are their parks and cruise ships and merchandise. Disney made over 20 billion last year you fucking Muppet.
Disney is losing at TV and streaming and is suffering declining attendance at Disney World Resort in Fla. Increases in park revenue are because of its international parks like Shanghai Disney Resort. Disney stock is at its lowest level in 10 years. Since Iger returned they are down 8%. Meanwhile Comcast is up 18% and Warner Bros. is up 22%. Iger is announcing more severe cost cuts.

Forum List

Back