Feminist Runs Marathon Without a Tampon, Bleeds Freely to "Raise Awareness"

Quote: "to raise awareness about women who have no access to feminine products"

Again implying third-world problems are Whites responsibility. Truly sickening.

kiran-ghandi-1-435.jpg

Kiran Gandhi M.I.A. Drummer Runs London Marathon Without Tampon People.com

---
Interesting. I applaud the woman, Gandhi! Nothing wrong with being natural, and you can't fault her for her body's timing in getting her period just before the race. Go girl!

She ran naturally without a tampon
"to encourage women to not be embarrassed about their periods"
She's 3rd world trash.

---
Did you imply you are 1st or 2nd world "trash"?

kiran-ghandi-1-435.jpg

---
Interesting. I applaud the woman, Gandhi! Nothing wrong with being natural, and you can't fault her for her body's timing in getting her period just before the race. Go girl!

She's 3rd world trash.

---
Nope.

kiran-ghandi-1-435.jpg

---

She's 3rd world trash.

---
Nope.

---
Well, it looks like you did.

kiran-ghandi-1-435.jpg

---

She's 3rd world trash.

---
Nope.

---

You're the one praising a woman for flashing flinging her menstrual blood everywhere.

Like an animal.

It's like refusing to wipe your ass to raise awareness of the lack of toilet paper in third world villages.

These women are insane! Rumor has it that this was started by other groups in an effort to humiliate the radical feminists. Apparently Free Bleeding is a Thing Now and Social Justice Warriors Want You to Know All About it

The idiots claim that using pads or tampons (invented by men) are a way of oppressing females and shaming them for having periods.

Gee, I thought it was a considerate invention that allowed us to save our expensive clothes and not ruin fabrics on chairs and car seats that we sat on.

We hardly need any more "awareness" of women's periods. The subject has been talked about too much already. Comedians joke about how "crazy" women get that time of the month and this whole "free bleeding" crap just enforces that opinion.

We have a lot of bodily functions that shouldn't be shared openly for our own comfort and not trying to gross people out.

These women are insane! Rumor has it that this was started by other groups in an effort to humiliate the radical feminists. Apparently Free Bleeding is a Thing Now and Social Justice Warriors Want You to Know All About it

The idiots claim that using pads or tampons (invented by men) are a way of oppressing females and shaming them for having periods.

Gee, I thought it was a considerate invention that allowed us to save our expensive clothes and not ruin fabrics on chairs and car seats that we sat on.

We hardly need any more "awareness" of women's periods. The subject has been talked about too much already. Comedians joke about how "crazy" women get that time of the month and this whole "free bleeding" crap just enforces that opinion.

We have a lot of bodily functions that shouldn't be shared openly for our own comfort and not trying to gross people out.
What do you know! Here I thought that tampons and pads were to keep dogs from following you down the street.

Duly noted that women have monthly periods and without the use of various products they can get messy. Meanwhile, the sun'll come up to-mor-row...

---

She's 3rd world trash.

---
Nope.

---

You're the one praising a woman for flashing flinging her menstrual blood everywhere.

Like an animal.

---
Like mother nature.
In case you did not know, humans are animals.

She's 3rd world trash.

---
Nope.

---

Like an animal.

---
Like mother nature.
No we're not. Man is created imago dei, distinct from the animals. Acting like an animal is beneath our exalted station.

It's like refusing to wipe your ass to raise awareness of the lack of toilet paper in third world villages.

---
Wrong analogy. Wrong side.
What comes out the rear is truly smelly.

The proper analogy would be a man running with an erection and soiling his pants with seminal fluid, which is hard to do (no pun intended).

---

The proper analogy would be a man running with an erection and soiling his pants with seminal fluid, which is hard to do (no pun intended).
It's all an affront to good hygiene expected of all participants in society. So yes it is relevant.

---
Nope.

---

Like an animal.

---
Like mother nature.
No we're not. Man is created imago dei, distinct from the animals. Acting like an animal is beneath our exalted station.

---
Well, I believe evolutionary development makes more sense than imaginary creation.
The latter is from lazy simpleton minds that are arrogant in their anthropomorphism.

---

It's all an affront to good hygiene expected of all participants in society. So yes it is relevant.

---
Have you ever run a marathon? i have.
Try running 26.2 miles with a tampon.
If you're male, you can stick it in your butt while running ... to feel the discomfort.

---

Like an animal.

---
Like mother nature.

---
Well, I believe evolutionary development makes more sense than imaginary creation.
The latter is from lazy simpleton minds that are arrogant in their anthropomorphism.
Go ahead and act like an animal. You'll get locked up in a cage like one because society agrees with me that we're not animals and expected to live to a higher standard.

Now that the Internet and social media brings events around the world to our attention, we need to be more selective about what is considered news.

---

Like an animal.

---
Like mother nature.

---
Go ahead and act like an animal. You'll get locked up in a cage like one because society agrees with me that we're not animals and expected to live to a higher standard.

---
"Society agrees"?
Most people are uneducated about science.
The top biologists in the world agree with me.

Forum List

Back