Feminists Worried that Digital Assist Computers Like Lexa and Siri Will Be Sexually Harrassed

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OK, that just about makes it official, doesnt it?

Feminazis are literally stupid as a sack of broken hammers.

Feminist Worries Digital Assistants Like Alexa and Siri Will Be Sexually Harassed

Self-described feminist Leah Fessler says there’s a problem with America’s newfound obsession with digital assistants like Siri, Alexa and Cortana: you can sexually harass them for weeks on end and they won’t fight back.

Fessler knows this because she engaged in what she deemed an “experiment:” she, herself, sexually harassed several different digital assistants for more than a month, peppering the poor robots with verbal abuse in order to demonstrate that “something must be done” to protect disembodied computer voices from wanton misogyny and Patriachal violence.

Each bot, Fessler found, “helps entrech sexist tropes through their passivity.”

Just when you think the rabbit hole couldn't possibly get any deeper these lunatic fuckers start blasting.

Last edited:
What?!? The very first thing I did when I got an iPhone with Siri was to start asking her really aggressive sexual questions. My son recently got an Alexa device. When he is not home I go into his room and verbally harass Alexa in a very sexual way.

What?!? The very first thing I did when I got an iPhone with Siri was to start asking her really aggressive sexual questions. My son recently got an Alexa device. When he is not home I go into his room and verbally harass Alexa in a very sexual way.

Sounds like fun.

Maybe I'll get one too!

upload_2017-3-1_22-3-6.jpeg

So.o..o...o.... If a human scale rubber playmate is programmed to say certain things will that be considered sexual abuse by the feminists also?

Then there are the manikins that are programmed to say things in department stores... Will they have their rights preserved under sexual abuse?

If it's considered sexual abuse to say,.. or do certain things... to these automations does that mean they are to be considered human because they now have rights?

If so will these automations be allowed to vote?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

OK, that just about makes it official, doesnt it?

Feminazis are literally stupid as a sack of broken hammers.

Feminist Worries Digital Assistants Like Alexa and Siri Will Be Sexually Harassed

Self-described feminist Leah Fessler says there’s a problem with America’s newfound obsession with digital assistants like Siri, Alexa and Cortana: you can sexually harass them for weeks on end and they won’t fight back.

Fessler knows this because she engaged in what she deemed an “experiment:” she, herself, sexually harassed several different digital assistants for more than a month, peppering the poor robots with verbal abuse in order to demonstrate that “something must be done” to protect disembodied computer voices from wanton misogyny and Patriachal violence.

Each bot, Fessler found, “helps entrech sexist tropes through their passivity.”

WTF? It's like I woke from a nap and now find I live in crazyland

Forum List

Back