Ferguson, more bizarre news

I think that those calling for him to recuse himself have had their judgment clouded by their extreme racism and their reliance on the media narrative, not fact.

That would be good news at this point in time, easily discounted.

Let's see, prosecuting attorneys are elected correct? Ferguson is 60% Black correct? Now it is a problem? Really?

Let's see, prosecuting attorneys are elected correct? Ferguson is 60% Black correct? Now it is a problem? Really?

Whoknows? I doubt he will hear any case, if it gets that far. The biggest problem is the officer is being convicted of a crime in the media:

A second eyewitness, Piaget Crenshaw, who saw the events from her apartment and videotaped the aftermath, told CNN that she saw Brown and the officer struggle and that it looked like the officer was trying to pull Brown into the car. When that didn’t work, she said the officer chased after Brown and shot multiple times, though none of those shots appeared to hit Brown. In the end, Crenshaw said, Brown “turned around and then was shot multiple times.”

http://www.newsweek.com/how-strong-legal-case-against-darren-wilson-265675

Had to link his name, now for the video.

Excusing him from his job would be equivalent to not allowing any blacks to be on the Grand Jury claiming all black people have ancestors that were slaves to whites.

Stop saying stupid shit.

It's perfectly reasonable. The fact that negroes want him out is the "stupid" part. I suppose they'll want a negro judge and all negro court personnel...because of racism, ya know...

According to a Pew Research Center poll released Monday, 80 percent of African-American adults answered that the shooting and killing of the 18-year-old Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, raises important issues about race, while 18 percent answered that the topic of race is “getting more attention than it deserves.” White adults polled held very different opinions: Thirty-seven percent answered that the case is raising important issues while a plurality, 47 percent, said the topic is receiving too much attention.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/poll-ferguson-race-pew-110117.html#ixzz3At1VhsUr

Forum List

Back