Fetterman checks himself into Walter Reed for ‘clinical depression’

Thank you, Trump, for interfering in this race and convincing your flock to nominate an out-of-state carpetbagger who couldn't defeat a man suffering with a stroke.

Thank You DNC and PA voters for nominating and electing another clearly incompetent candidate to federal office. Seems they have a problem with abusing the mentally infirm both for the highest office and the senate.

Whatever floats his boat I guess. I hope he gets better soon, no one needs his wife to take over!

493b9593ff1471f794692a92aeab7e9ca5e8d200ac24d382c5520f414636a4b0_1.jpg

It was... Dave McCormick should have been the nominee, not Oz. Turns out Coal mining, gas drilling, steel working Pennsylvanians don't like daytime TV stars from New Jersey...
Republicans voted for Oz over McCormick, due to elect-ability. Oz was very popular, he would've made a great senator.

Democrats voted for Fetterman in their primary. I have no clue why. Now their senator is on the verge of suicide.

Democrat voters are killing Fetternan.

Fetterman's wife is waiting in the wings. She has her sights set on succeeding him.

It was... Dave McCormick should have been the nominee, not Oz. Turns out Coal mining, gas drilling, steel working Pennsylvanians don't like daytime TV stars from New Jersey...

McCormick had his own issues as a warmongering neocon.

The truth is there was no perfect choice on the Republican side in PA....

and.....

THEY WERE ALL STILL A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN FUCKING FETTERMAN!!

Last edited:
Republicans voted for Oz over McCormick, due to elect-ability. Ox was very popular,he would make a great senator.

Democrats voted for Fetterman in their primary. I have no clue why. Now their senator is on the verge of suicide.

Sounds like Fetterman is dead from the neck up

Thank you, Trump, for interfering in this race and convincing your flock to nominate an out-of-state carpetbagger who couldn't defeat a man suffering with a stroke.

Mastriano being nominated to run for Governor is what sunk Oz.

Republicans voted for Oz over McCormick, due to elect-ability. Oz was very popular, he would've made a great senator.

But he wasn't popular enough. The Fetterman campaign just shredded him for being from New Jersey, and for peddling scammy ads on his TV show.

We got fucked over by Oz. It never should have been him. Now PA is stuck with a near retard for years.

Yeah, blame Trump and not the dems who nominated a brain damaged loon. You are turning into a one trick pony.

Forum List

Back