Fetterman checks himself into Walter Reed for ‘clinical depression’

Thank you, Trump, for interfering in this race and convincing your flock to nominate an out-of-state carpetbagger who couldn't defeat a man suffering with a stroke.

"hiS hEAlTh isN'T aN iSSuE!" - DemoKKKrats

Thank you, Trump, for interfering in this race and convincing your flock to nominate an out-of-state carpetbagger who couldn't defeat a man suffering with a stroke.

Good heavens! This really is breaking news. I was astonished.

Well, I assume this is leading up to him resigning for reasons of health, though maybe not.

What a shame!

Let's see, is the governor of Pennsylvania a Dem or a Republican? Kind of important right now.

Anybody tell you, Uncle Festerman won.....

Pa dems are looking for their receipt to see if they can get a refund.

Well, I assume this is leading up to him resigning for reasons of health, though maybe not.

What a shame!

Let's see, is the governor of Pennsylvania a Dem or a Republican? Kind of important right now.
PA governor Josh Shapiro is a corrupt far left wokie dopie Democrat

McCormick would have done worse than Oz. The MSM would have made mincemeat out of McCormick.
Its not Dr. Oz' fault, the democrats put up a loser, elected him, and now they are stuck with him.
Not for long ---- a Dem is governor of Pennsylvania, so they'll just switch Dems out, if they have to. Boy, I'll bet Shapiro is taking a lot of calls from hopefuls today.

What a shame!

PA holds special elections when a Senator resigns.

Fetterman has the easiest job in the world.
All that he has to do is vote the way Chuck Schumer tells him to vote and they will pay him $193,000 per year.
True, and that's all Barbara Feinstein has to do, too. She seems to have adjusted to being senator while mentally impaired better than he has. It is sad.

Hopefully he checks out before '24 so a new election can be held.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back