Fetterman checks himself into Walter Reed for ‘clinical depression’

Many people still work when they are depressed.
It's obvious that MDs knew he was on the brink of a disaster yet said nothing.
Eh, no it's not obvious. And just as a fyi there are different states of depression and each individual handles things differently. I cant believe I had to explain that.

Eh, no it's not obvious. And just as a fyi there are different states of depression and each individual handles things differently. I cant believe I had to explain that.
I don't accept that explanation when it comes to our Representatives.

Did I? How did I infer that? Because I recognize that there are dumb white people?
I showed you evidence to refute your statement so of course you move the goalpost once I accomplished that.
You mean the blighted state of Mississippi and Alabama? Those dem run slums?
You showed selected pieces of propaganda.
You can also show overt public displays of psychotic Liberals.
I don't have to stoop to that level.

Back to the Black Democratic slums...an issue you won't discuss because Democrats suck.

Oz was not popular. He had low approval ratings among Republicans throughout most of the race and in the general election he didn't lead Fetterman in a single poll until two weeks before the election.
McCormick was an unknown millionaire. Democrats could have said anything they wanted about him. Democrat money poured in and McConnell didn't care.

You showed selected pieces of propaganda.
You can also show overt public displays of psychotic Liberals.
I don't have to stoop to that level.

Back to the Black Democratic slums...an issue you won't discuss because Democrats suck.
I showed you a video with dumb white trump supporters. Maybe you think they are smart I dont know. I think most people would view them as stupid, though.

I showed you a video with dumb white trump supporters. Maybe you think they are smart I dont know. I think most people would view them as stupid, though.
Big deal; you are inferring that there aren't stupid Liberals.

Back to the slum issue unless you're a racist like most White Liberals who need stupid Black people to feel sorry for.
Yes, all the White Liberals I have met explicitly state that Blacks are dumb.

Big deal; you are inferring that there aren't stupid Liberals.

Back to the slum issue unless you're a racist like most White Liberals who need stupid Black people to feel sorry for.
Yes, all the White Liberals I have met explicitly state that Blacks are dumb.
I can't help what you read into something. You might want to mention that to your therapist next visit. Maybe something to work on to improve yourself.
Next time please try to construct a coherent sentence because I really can't understand what you're trying to communicate in your off topic 2nd sentence.

Like I said, check out the Atlanta Beltline. Who knows maybe one day you'll have enough money to live in some of those former slums.

Gentrification...How Sweet it is!

I can't help what you read into something. You might want to mention that to your therapist next visit. Maybe something to work on to improve yourself.
Next time please try to construct a coherent sentence because I really can't understand what you're trying to communicate in your off topic 2nd sentence.
Stop the bullshit.
You posted a hyper-Liberal show when I would never do such.

Hey thanks for providing evidence to back up what I was saying about The Beltline. I appreciate it.
I see you ignored the White Invasion aspect.
You know...gentrification.
I've seen it up close in NYC.
Bring in the successful Whites and ignore the Blacks.

Stop the bullshit.
You posted a hyper-Liberal show when I would never do such.
You wanted to see some examples of dumb white trump supporters. I provided a video. You wanted me to show you a dem run city that turned its slums into livable neighborhoods, I provided that. Yet both times you dont accept my evidence. You see any sort of a pattern here?

You wanted to see some examples of dumb white trump supporters. I provided a video. You wanted me to show you a dem run city that turned its slums into livable neighborhoods, I provided that. Yet both times you dont accept my evidence. You see any sort of a pattern here?
I see that you're a LibTard who is supposed to want to help the underdog while you spit on them.

Forum List

Back