Fetterman checks himself into Walter Reed for ‘clinical depression’

Republicans voted for Oz over McCormick, due to elect-ability. Oz was very popular, he would've made a great senator.

Oz was not popular. He had low approval ratings among Republicans throughout most of the race and in the general election he didn't lead Fetterman in a single poll until two weeks before the election.

5q0qd2.jpg

You got his #.

Actually it's not hard to believe that lefties manage to blame Trump for supporting Dr. Oz while their nut case senator checks himself into a psychiatric ward. TDS is a real mental condition.

From the guy who watches the Daily Show.
At least I can admit I made a mistake; you're too stupid to realize how stupid you are.
Yeah I have watched the Daily Show. I think some of the stuff they do is funny. Maybe it's not your cup of tea. So I guess we have different tastes in comedy. However, the people in the video are trump supporters. And evidently, you think they are smart white people. Which makes me feel sorry for you.

Actually it's not hard to believe that lefties manage to blame Trump for supporting Dr. Oz while their nut case senator checks himself into a psychiatric ward. TDS is a real mental condition.
What an upstanding person you are going after someone being treated for depression. Your ilk has no bottom.

Yeah I have watched the Daily Show. I think some of the stuff they do is funny. Maybe it's not your cup of tea. So I guess we have different tastes in comedy. However, the people in the video are trump supporters. And evidently, you think they are smart white people. Which makes me feel sorry for you.
Sarah Silverman is a wealthy, anti-American piece of shit and even before Trump I thought The Daily Show was as funny as a leaking pipe.
Thanks for admitting you're an angry Black person; I do hope one day a Democrat Mayor turns a Black slum into a nice neighborhood.

It's really unfortunate that that Pennsylvania voters went for Oz in the primary. A well established Pennsylvanian GOP candidate would likely have mopped the floor with Fetterman in the general election.

Sarah Silverman is a wealthy, anti-American piece of shit and even before Trump I thought The Daily Show was as funny as a leaking pipe.
Thanks for admitting you're an angry Black person; I do hope one day a Democrat Mayor turns a Black slum into a nice neighborhood.
LOL I'm white. As far as turning slums into nice neighborhoods, check out the Atlanta Beltline. And I do believe dems have been running that town for a while.
What's wrong with being wealthy? Are you a communist?

What an upstanding person you are going after someone being treated for depression. Your ilk has no bottom.
We only have 50 senators so the job is pretty important. The Nation is in trouble when a senator checks himself into rehab within three months of being elected. Did the mainstream media conceal evidence that Fetterman might be clinically depressed?

LOL I'm white. As far as turning slums into nice neighborhoods, check out the Atlanta Beltline. And I do believe blacks have been running that town for a while.
What's wrong with being wealthy? Are you a communist?
Why did you infer from your last post that you are not White?
I'm glad a Democrat did one city a favor.
99% of Black slums have been Democrat slums for 50 years and that's a fact you can't deny.

We only have 50 senators so the job is pretty important. The Nation is in trouble when a senator checks himself into rehab within three months of being elected. Did the mainstream media conceal evidence that Fetterman might be clinically depressed?
For what it's worth, when's the last time you saw a Democratic politician that wasn't angry or depressed?

Thank you for showing the world you know nothing about depression. Yes, people can predict when they go into depressive spirals. That was sarcasm since you're probably too stupid to get it. But I understand. You have a mind prone to conspiracy theories due to both your ignorance and inability to think logically.

Thank you for showing the world you know nothing about depression. Yes, people can predict when they go into depressive spirals. That was sarcasm since you're probably too stupid to get it. But I understand. You have a mind prone to conspiracy theories due to both your ignorance and inability to think logically.
Many people still work when they are depressed.
It's obvious that MDs knew he was on the brink of a disaster yet said nothing.

Why did you infer from your last post that you are not White?
I'm glad a Democrat did one city a favor.
99% of Black slums have been Democrat slums for 50 years and that's a fact you can't deny.
Did I? How did I infer that? Because I recognize that there are dumb white people?
I showed you evidence to refute your statement so of course you move the goalpost once I accomplished that.
You mean the blighted state of Mississippi and Alabama? Those dem run slums? Blaming a political party for a complicated multi faceted problem is intellectually lazy. But I expect that from you.

Forum List

Back