Fetterman checks himself into Walter Reed for ‘clinical depression’

I see you ignored the White Invasion aspect.
You know...gentrification.
I've seen it up close in NYC.
Bring in the successful Whites and ignore the Blacks.
So you dont want neighborhoods to improve or do you? I cant figure out what you want. And I dont think anyone else reading this can either.

So you dont want neighborhoods to improve or do you? I cant figure out what you want. And I dont think anyone else reading this can either.
Gentrification is The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
It is devastating to the Blacks who are driven out by the Whites.

Lower income housing along The Beltline has been addressed. Maybe you should read up on the topic it's pretty interesting what they are doing.
I know full well what Lower Income Housing does; it causes a tremendous increase in crime and drug abuse.
You are a full blown racist.

Oz barely won the primary. If you don't think Trump's endorsement wasn't the deciding factor it's probably time to stick your head in the toilet and flush.
The deciding factor was how many brain dead dumb fucks voted for the nearly incapacitated stroke victim. Take a civics class you dumb mother fucker. That's how elections work.

Thank you, Trump, for interfering in this race and convincing your flock to nominate an out-of-state carpetbagger who couldn't defeat a man suffering with a stroke.

Yep, it’s Trumps fault that Democrats are so fucking stupid….the dumb filthy fucks will elect a brian dead fool who thinks chicks with dicks are cool and black toads deserve reparations over heart surgeons all day every day.

Looks like Taz touched a sacred cow with that OP :rolleyes:
There's nothing sacred about blaming others for your failings. It's SOP for leftists. "I'd have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for reality, and you meddling kids"!
The fuckin' cripple was a loser from the word "go"; and the dembot dumbfucks voted for him anyway because he didn't have an R after his name. Now he's going tits up, and you blame Republicans for not running a better progtard-like candidate you'd have been more likely to vote for..? Die slow. The best contribution people of your retarded mindset could offer is to suck-start a shotgun, and let the evolutionary process take its course with the least collateral damage possible.
#TERMINALLYFUCKINGRETARDED

There's nothing sacred about blaming others for your failings. It's SOP for leftists. "I'd have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for reality, and you meddling kids"!
The fuckin' cripple was a loser from the word "go"; and the dembot dumbfucks voted for him anyway because he didn't have an R after his name. Now he's going tips up, and you blame Republicans for not running a better progtard-like candidate you'd have been more likely to vote for..? Die slow. The best contribution people of your retarded mindset could offer is to suck-start a shotgun, and let the evolutionary process take its course with the least collateral damage possible.
I can tell you're an unstable right wing nut job.

Thank you, Trump, for interfering in this race and convincing your flock to nominate an out-of-state carpetbagger who couldn't defeat a man suffering with a stroke.

It's because of people like you we have Fetterman

The deciding factor was how many brain dead dumb fucks voted for the nearly incapacitated stroke victim. Take a civics class you dumb mother fucker. That's how elections work.
Actually ----- you make me think. It's becoming clear, sadly, that Fetterman is a LOT like George Santos in that his campaign lied thru their teeth about him. They lied thru their teeth about how he was doing after that stroke, and it is obvious now, between the gazumpteen special disability tactics they are using for him on the Senate floor and now the fainting spell and then checking into the hospital, that he's not doing great.

I'm not from Pennsylvania and didn't vote in that election, but I thought Fetterman might do all right --- so many stroke victims do indeed recover quite a lot of functions, or all. Okay, he's not recovering as well as some do. Given how Feinstein just goes on and on despite a lot of loss of function, I wonder if Fetterman just needs to get used to some disability.

I am expecting him to resign, but I'm the world's worst predictor.

Dems are vile humans. Abusing the disabled for politics.

All cult fucks should jump into the Atlantic Ocean and swim east.

You disgusting worms are always wrong.

The fuckin' cripple was a loser from the word "go"; and the dembot dumbfucks voted for him anyway because he didn't have an R after his name. Now he's going tits up, and you blame Republicans for not running a better progtard-like candidate you'd have been more likely to vote for..? Die slow. The best contribution people of your retarded mindset could offer is to suck-start a shotgun, and let the evolutionary process take its course with the least collateral damage possible.
Too bad you had to nominate a slick talking Trumpist carpet bagger who couldn’t connect with the people.

Forum List

Back