Fetterman gets relaxed Senate dress code

6`8" Fetterman would stomp the little pussy into the ground. :)
I didn`t know that the kiddies haven`t outgrown the Brandon goofiness. I gave them too much credit. Lesson learned.

Just because someone is 6-8 doesn't make them tough.

Remember the old adage "the bigger they are the harder they fall"

Primo Carnera was a tough guy for sure, but not compared to the tiny Joe Louis, and big Italian galoot took a fall.

There is no reason to think that Uncle Fester is tough in the least.

Actually, my first thought about this rule change wasn't Fetterman, who always dresses appropriately on the floor of the Senate, it was this bimbo:

1695132583443.png

They need to keep her placated until the next election.

If you had a house, and you had a brother in need, would you not let your brother live in it?
LOL..........poor baby with a MBA can't do any better than a mayor salary?

Brother in need? Daddy, I need $54k.

Public records show — and Fetterman has openly acknowledged — that for a long stretch lasting well into his 40s, his main source of income came from his parents, who gave him and his family $54,000 in 2015 alone. That was part of the financial support his parents regularly provided when Fetterman’s only paying work was $150 a month as mayor of Braddock, a job he held from his mid-30s until he turned 49. He lived in an industrial-style loft he purchased from his sister for $1 after she paid $70,000 for it six years earlier.

“He’s a pretend populist,” Republican Senate nominee Mehmet Oz, an ultra-wealthy TV star, said in a recent interview on Fox News. “Many folks think it’s because of the way he dresses with his hoodies and his shorts that he’s been working his whole life. It’s quite the opposite.”

Fetterman, 52, grew up, in his own words, in a “cushy” environment in York County. His upbringing helped him get an MBA from the University of Connecticut and a master’s degree from Harvard without taking on student debt.

Years ago when courts had dress codes, one of the firm's attorneys wore blue jeans to court. An incensed judge continued the trial and sent the attorney home. This lawyer got so pissed he had a tailored 3 piece suit made from denim. When he wore that before this same judge he ended up in lockup for the entire day. Lesson learned. Today it's a good day if they wear shoes.

Correction:

The dress code is being changed for uncle Festerman's extremely unconvincing body double.

Correction:

The dress code is being changed for uncle Festerman's extremely unconvincing body double.
Body Double.

Your CRAZY is showing.
I truly can't believe that you clowns think these body doubles exist. It's Crazy, like you.

Forum List

Back