Fetterman gets relaxed Senate dress code

Wow, I didn't know the 'homeless look' was a new fashion thing.

Fetterman campaigned in all 67 counties of Pa. dressed as he always dresses. That`s the guy Pa. elected.

The suit and tie thing in america needs to go away. It's so idiotic to wrap something around ones neck thinking is looks distinguished or whatever sick folk who admire it believe. A dressed down society is more comfortable and highly more productive. When I see a suit and tie I think of one who is insecure and frankly lesser abled.

Fetterman campaigned in all 67 counties of Pa. dressed as he always dresses. That`s the guy Pa. elected.
Don't tell them Pa is a heavy dem state.......:biggrin:

What's funny on this forum is there have been tons of those Walmart pics' with people in all types of dress, similar to Fetterman's, and the standard attack is they are MAGA voters.

Based on that, it looks like Fetterman has gone full blown MAGA.................:disbelief:

In true Braddock, Pa attire, Festerman brings the Walmart persona to the US Senate. Guess a Senator's salary is too low for a Men's Warehouse suit.

1694819040520.jpg
I don't get this. All the "old" code said was jacket and tie (and long pants, for god's sake) on the senate floor. And you can just keep the tie to "clip on" when needed.

He must be beside himself!
So are others:

Manchin Gathers Support To Reverse Senate’s ‘Fetterman Rule’ Dress Code​

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) is stitching together a Senate coalition to reverse the controversial decision to stop enforcement of the chamber’s dress code, which has been dubbed “The Fetterman Rule” in a nod to one member with a penchant for casual attire.

“Next week, Senator Manchin intends to file a bipartisan resolution to ensure the Senate the dress code remains consistent with previous expectations,” a Manchin spokesperson told reporters on Thursday.

Manchin Gathers Support To Reverse Senate’s ‘Fetterman Rule’ Dress Code | The Daily Wire

So are others:

Manchin Gathers Support To Reverse Senate’s ‘Fetterman Rule’ Dress Code​

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) is stitching together a Senate coalition to reverse the controversial decision to stop enforcement of the chamber’s dress code, which has been dubbed “The Fetterman Rule” in a nod to one member with a penchant for casual attire.

“Next week, Senator Manchin intends to file a bipartisan resolution to ensure the Senate the dress code remains consistent with previous expectations,” a Manchin spokesperson told reporters on Thursday.

Manchin Gathers Support To Reverse Senate’s ‘Fetterman Rule’ Dress Code | The Daily Wire
Oh, so they used big boy words. I will allow it.

Forum List

Back