Fewer Democrats Are Voting This Year In (Surprise!) States With Strict New Voter Laws

most of todays dems are so lazy that they will forget its election night in november and just stay home ....
Not a chance. Look up the voting patterns.

Really? Then why do they need voting places open for a week to vote?
Why shouldn't they be open for a month?

Voting is important, right?
If its that important to you, you would think you could make the time to vote.
or do you want time to vote in as many districts as possible. I imagine this is really why you are against voter ID

most of todays dems are so lazy that they will forget its election night in november and just stay home ....

Yes, voting is important. That's why only those who make the effort to vote on voting day and have a Voter-ID should be voting in the first place.
No reason it needs to be just one day. That's nonsense in a country this size.

It should be at least three days, and they should be national holidays to celebrate our Constitutional Democratic Republic.

In many places, it's still one day, and it was only one day years ago for the whole country and people got to vote just fine.

Unless you live in a box under the freeway, or in a building with no utilities, all you normally need is three types of proof of residency like bills.

It ain't rocket science.
Those who live in boxes also have a right to vote, usually.
you know you bring up a valid point. in order to register to vote, you need to give them your address so they can find your polling place. If you are homeless and/or live in a box you have no permanent address, that means that the requirement to have the address disenfranchises homeless people.
We need to get rid of any requirement that requires address.
Even a box, or a bridge, has a voting district...

Only a Democrat would want people who live in boxes and under bridges voting. Then again, Democrats heavily rely on those who don't have a clue WTF they are voting on.
Rights don't go away just because you are homeless, now do they?

But, you can understand why the Founders let so few people vote. Elitism...
Could have been there way to keep the retards from voting, and honestly, without the retards, obama would never have been elected in the first place.

Yes, voting is important. That's why only those who make the effort to vote on voting day and have a Voter-ID should be voting in the first place.

It should be at least three days, and they should be national holidays to celebrate our Constitutional Democratic Republic.

In many places, it's still one day, and it was only one day years ago for the whole country and people got to vote just fine.
but that was before the illegals and the liberals began procreating in such a way as to put rabbits to shame.

If its that important to you, you would think you could make the time to vote.
or do you want time to vote in as many districts as possible. I imagine this is really why you are against voter ID

I disagree with that. Here is their real problem with Voter-ID that they won't admit to:

Sure, Democrats will vote......if it's convenient enough for them. If it takes any effort at all to vote, they won't vote because they really don't care about voting in the first place.

The reason they don't care about voting is because they have no idea what they are voting on. Democrat politicians realize this of course, so they made up this cock and bull story about people that live in this advanced country with no photo ID, and of course, the sheep just believe them.

So Democrats want to make it as easy to vote as going to the convenient store: lots of locations, no waiting, rides to and from the polls, Democrat workers soliciting people on the street to register to vote right there, polls open for a week and so on.

Democrat politicians greatly fear having people put effort into voting because mostly Republicans will make that effort. We will wait in long lines, we will find rides to and from the polls from family and friends, we will make sure we get to the polls either before we go to work or after we get home.

It has nothing to do with poverty, race, or disabilities.

you know you bring up a valid point. in order to register to vote, you need to give them your address so they can find your polling place. If you are homeless and/or live in a box you have no permanent address, that means that the requirement to have the address disenfranchises homeless people.

Only a Democrat would want people who live in boxes and under bridges voting. Then again, Democrats heavily rely on those who don't have a clue WTF they are voting on.

Could have been there way to keep the retards from voting, and honestly, without the retards, obama would never have been elected in the first place.
It was to keep anyone but white male land owners from voting..,

I know that the state of Alabama has mobile DMV vehicles sent to various counties so that people can obtain a free voters ID. An application can also be downloaded online. If Alabama is part of your list you can ignore it(probably won't) because the citizens in that state are given many opportunities to get voter ID's if they don't its their own fault.

The whole thing is a canard by the Democrats, which is why PMH continues to try and make it about race. They try and blow dog whistles to get people on their side. Most of it is known to everyone as ASTRO TURFING!

In case you don't know what that is, check out this link---------->Watch for these 4 signs of astroturfing to recognize corporate disinfo and propaganda

Once you read that link, you will understand some of these posters with 50,000, 75,000, and even a few with 100,000 posts. They are getting PAID to propagandize EVERYTHING that is against their paymasters wishes. Their whole shtick is make you feel like an outlier to change your mind at worst, or at best, take as much of your will away to go vote.

Normally, (not each and every time, but USUALLY) as soon as someone brings race in instantly, they are ASTRO TURFING, because they know race is a sensitive issue, and they just want to shut you up! Once you learn their modus aperendi, you start to laugh at them. And let me give you a little bit more information---------> if ever you decide to respond to an ASTRO TURFER, never use the quote or respond button, just respond in a post which only includes your message. Under most rules of ASTRO TURFING, this costs them money-) Also, NEVER include any message that has their post anywhere in it.

I understand that sometimes, is very hard to avoid, but if you want to drive them crazy, do the best you can with it, and watch them get more shrill than they are, trying to get you to respond to them for their dinner-)
Race, and the poor, being unable to vote is why these laws die in the courts. Voting is fundamental, ID is just a good idea. Elections here are fair, very.

You leftwing douche bags are always saying "make every vote count." My vote doesn't count if dead people and illegal aliens are allowed to vote. ID is what ensures that every legal vote counts. What you have made clear is that you don't care if all the votes are legal. That's what makes you a douche bag.
Your vote counts, usually, you just throw it away.
Not necessarily.

Win or lose, your voice is heard.

Funny how that's turning out.....:rolleyes:

“Eight out of the 16 states that have held primaries or caucuses so far have implemented new voter ID or other restrictive voting laws since 2010. Democratic turnout has dropped 37 percent overall in those eight states, but just 13 percent in the states that didn’t enact new voter restrictions. To put it another way, Democratic voter turnout was 285 percent worse in states with new voter ID laws.”

Fewer Democrats Are Voting This Year In (Surprise!) States With Strict New Voter Laws

That was the point, after all.

I guess the dead people don't have a ride to the polls this year.

Laughing....the 'dead' vote absentee. Which is where the vast majority of voter fraud occurs. But old people vote absentee. And they lean republican. So not one republican state has stopped the practice despite it being the single largest source of fraudulent ballots.

In person voter fraud is less likely than being struck by lightning. About 100 cases a decade in the entire country.

It was never about 'the integrity of the election'. It was always to discourage democrat leaning voters from being able to cast their ballots.

Poor people don't have photo ids? :dunno:
The poor, the elderly, and minorities...

But, we could be like Mexico, and issue IDs? Now that's a thought.
We should. Voting integrity is crucial.
I'm not stopping you. Put Americans back to work, issuing voter IDs.
credencial.jpg

I carry 4 ID's that are acceptable to vote, why the hell would I want another one?
You wouldn't, but it would be good for Americans to have a national ID, like other nations. Then you'd know who was supposed to be here. among other things.

I disagree, I have 2 federal ID's, used to have 3 and 2 State ID's, I don't need anymore to have to carry.

Unless you live in a box under the freeway, or in a building with no utilities, all you normally need is three types of proof of residency like bills.

It ain't rocket science.

Voting goes away if you can't prove residency.

Screw another national day of non-productivity, TX had 11 consecutive days of early voting plus elections day. That's more than enough.

Laughing....the 'dead' vote absentee. Which is where the vast majority of voter fraud occurs. But old people vote absentee. And they lean republican. So not one republican state has stopped the practice despite it being the single largest source of fraudulent ballots.

In person voter fraud is less likely than being struck by lightning. About 100 cases a decade in the entire country.

It was never about 'the integrity of the election'. It was always to discourage democrat leaning voters from being able to cast their ballots.

Horseshit. To vote absentee you have to go down to the registrar and pick up your ballot in person.

absolute proof that the Republican plan to disenfranchise American citizens that lean Democratic, of the votes, has worked.

The Math proves it....there is no way, upside down, right side up, inside out, that 28% of the voters are illegal voters or dead people....

Maybe, but how many felons that used to vote before they got Voter-ID? Democrat areas are loaded with felons you know........
Felons were always allowed to vote in this Nation from the time of our Constitution, and they still are allowed to vote in my State.

States began removing the right to vote from felons, when Blacks were given the right to vote.

It is a racist law and was purposely to keep Blacks, who were the majority of people in prison, from voting along with many other tricks of the trade of disenfranchisement that were considered Poll Taxes....

Maine never changed their laws to prevent Blacks and other minorities from voting and kept it as it was before Blacks were given the right to vote, because Maine only had white men in prison. My State allows all ex felons and felons while in prison, to vote.

As far as your premise about felons voting, how does having a gvt issued photo id stop that? IT DOESN'T.

NOT if they are already registered to vote and on the voting rolls...

And the dead people voting of the past times, have always done so, through absentee ballot, and NOT by someone taking the place of the dead person at the polling booth where the dead person's wife, mother, father, brother, sister, neighbor, best friend could be the person in line behind you or the person that is a volunteer working at the polls.

A pictured gvt id at the polls, stops NONE of this kind of voter fraud, because as said, it is not done at the polling booth, it is done via absentee ballot.

The only way to stop ex felons in the states that do not allow them to vote, is to remove them from the voter rolls, and the ONLY way to stop dead people from voting is to remove them when they die and are issued a death certificate by the State, from the voter rolls, and the only way to stop illegals from voting is to vet them and not add them to the voter rolls....Illegals HAVE gvt issued photo IDS, most all States have been issuing illegals drivers licenses for over 20 years now...

This phony voter gvt issued photo ID laws at the polls doesn't stop any of the voter fraud that you claim takes place...its SOLE PURPOSE is to disenfranchise primarily Democratic leaning voters who are poor, elderly, or disabled and do not own a car....it's to prevent CITIZENS from voting...

YOU'VE BEEN SNOWED,

or are just fine and dandy with citizens being disenfranchised of their right to vote....and with this two tiered voting system with those who drive it being easy peasy for them to vote, and those citizens who do not drive, giving them hurdles to jump over.

I'm not ok with that....its simply wrong, and even if I were not a Democrat, I would still say as a loyal American citizen, it is unjust and wrong.

Last edited:
absolute proof that the Republican plan to disenfranchise American citizens that lean Democratic, of the votes, has worked.

The Math proves it....there is no way, upside down, right side up, inside out, that 28% of the voters are illegal voters or dead people....

Maybe, but how many felons that used to vote before they got Voter-ID? Democrat areas are loaded with felons you know........
Felons were always allowed to vote in this Nation from the time of our Constitution, and they still are allowed to vote in my State.

States began removing the right to vote from felons, when Blacks were given the right to vote.

It is a racist law and was purposely to keep Blacks, who were the majority of people in prison, from voting along with many other tricks of the trade of disenfranchisement that were considered Poll Taxes....

Maine never changed their laws to prevent Blacks and other minorities from voting and kept it as it was before Blacks were given the right to vote, because Maine only had white men in prison. My State allows all ex felons and felons while in prison, to vote.

As far as your premise about felons voting, how does having a gvt issued photo id stop that? IT DOESN'T.

And the dead people voting of the past times, have always done so, through absentee ballot, and NOT by someone taking the place of the dead person at the polling booth where the dead person's wife, mother, father, brother, sister, neighbor, best friend could be the person in line behind you or the person that is a volunteer working at the polls.

A pictured gvt id at the polls, stops NONE of this kind of voter fraud, because as said, it is not done at the polling booth, it is done via absentee ballot.

The only way to stop ex felons in the states that do not allow them to vote, is to remove them from the voter rolls, and the ONLY way to stop dead people from voting is to remove them when they die and are issued a death certificate by the State, from the voter rolls, and the only way to stop illegals from voting is to vet them and not add them to the voter rolls....Illegals HAVE gvt issued photo IDS, most all States have been issuing illegals drivers licenses for over 20 years now...

This phony voter gvt issued photo ID laws at the polls doesn't stop any of the voter fraud that you claim takes place...its SOLE PURPOSE is to disenfranchise primarily Democratic leaning voters who are poor, elderly, or disabled....it's to prevent CITIZENS from voting...

YOU'VE BEEN SNOWED,

or are just fine and dandy with citizens being disenfranchised of their right to vote....and with this two tiered voting system with those who drive it being easy peasy for them to vote, and those citizens who do not drive, giving them hurdles to jump over.

I'm not ok with that....its simply wrong, and even if I were not a Democrat, I would still say as a loyal American citizen, it is unjust and wrong.
So since the Democrats' turnout fell by 37% in the states that began requiring an ID, I would like for you to clarify your position.....

Do the Democrats commit that level of voter fraud, or are over 1/3 of them too stupid and lazy to just go get a free ID???

Funny how that's turning out.....:rolleyes:

“Eight out of the 16 states that have held primaries or caucuses so far have implemented new voter ID or other restrictive voting laws since 2010. Democratic turnout has dropped 37 percent overall in those eight states, but just 13 percent in the states that didn’t enact new voter restrictions. To put it another way, Democratic voter turnout was 285 percent worse in states with new voter ID laws.”

Conservatives, I mean the backroom elites who run the show and have the money, have figured out that finally American democracy doesn't work for them. There aren't enough people to vote their weird view of the world into policy. So they have resorted to cheating on every front at every moment cheating will help their cause.

Suppressing the vote is as un-American as you can get but conservatives have been running rampant at the state level to suppress as many votes as possible and come up with new laws every year that further that agenda.

What you are seeing is the part of the population that sees itself fading from being a major player on the national stage and they are building dikes and blocking streets and doing everything humanly possible to hold off this inevitable change for as long as possible.

But you can't stop the rain.

This phony voter gvt issued photo ID laws at the polls doesn't stop any of the voter fraud that you claim takes place...its SOLE PURPOSE is to disenfranchise primarily Democratic leaning voters who are poor, elderly, or disabled and do not own a car....it's to prevent CITIZENS from voting...

YOU'VE BEEN SNOWED,

I've been snowed???? You and your ilk are the ones who have been brainwashed into believing that the disabled, elderly and those without a car are all Democrats.

If you apply for a Voter-ID and they find that you are not allowed to vote because you're a felon, then yes, that does stop felons from voting because they can't get a Voter-ID. And black or white, most felons are Democrats.

Horseshit. To vote absentee you have to go down to the registrar and pick up your ballot in person.

Not here unfortunately. Anybody can vote absentee and they send anybody a ballot through mail just by a request. It's something we seriously need to change in my state.

This phony voter gvt issued photo ID laws at the polls doesn't stop any of the voter fraud that you claim takes place...its SOLE PURPOSE is to disenfranchise primarily Democratic leaning voters who are poor, elderly, or disabled....it's to prevent CITIZENS from voting...

YOU'VE BEEN SNOWED,

So since the Democrats' turnout fell by 37% in the states that began requiring an ID, I would like for you to clarify your position.....

Do the Democrats commit that level of voter fraud, or are over 1/3 of them too stupid and lazy to just go get a free ID???
You know Obiwan, I would never say that they are too stupid or too lazy to get a gvt issued photo id...

You obviously have never donated your time to work among the poorest in this Nation of lived in their areas....Or lived in their shoes and you lack in this kind of empathy....

People who do not own a car and drive should not have to go to a driver's license bureau in the next county over in order to get one, they don't drive or have easy access to a person with a car, so this makes it much harder for them than it would for you or me, they work hourly jobs, so any time it would take for them to do this during gvt working hours, is less money in their pockets of the little money there is, because they work HOURLY, and on top of this, they should not have to get a gvt issued photo id in order to vote, especially all of the elderly that have been voting for years, and primarily because the gvt should not have the power to force you to get a gvt issued photo id in order to exercise your rights as a citizen to vote....these people have lived their entire lives without one, why in the heck should they be required to get one, when they can simply show their SSAN card and a utility bill with their name on it and address on it....to prove they are the person registered.

As soon as Alabama passed their strict voter ID laws, they closed a ton of their drivers license bureaus where 8 out of the top 10 counties that did not have a single DMV were counties that were low income, black voters.

this reeks of disenfranchisement...

and it is PURPOSEFUL.

Forum List

Back