Fewer Democrats..Fewer Lefties..Fewer illegal Mexicans..More God=Almost no shootings.

The innocent killing of a child is everyone's business. It's being proven that they can feel pain. That's evil.

I'm not getting into this debate again. I'm sick of it. Bottom line is, I don't want people to get abortions, which means I'm not pro-abortion. But I'm also not into telling people what to do with their bodies, which means I am "pro-choice". If that's evil, then so be it, but I don't think it is. I think it's freedom.

Yes you are getting sick of this debate because you are losing and have no back up...

What debate? The abortion debate? That hasn't even really gotten started, and I think we've all gone over the talking points about 500 times, so why do it again? It's the most mutilated of dead horses. If you want to waste even more of your time on picking through the carcass, so be it. I've had fun messing with your simpleton self, but I'm getting bored, to be honest.

There's no debate here, other than you apparently saying I'm evil, for some reason, and then trying to obfuscate.

Of course their is the main debate here.

The root cause is you won't admit your sins and justify them..

I admit my sins to God dude and dont justify them..

You don't admit your sins ..and justify them..

That's the difference between you and me..

What sins?

6 minutes btw.

The innocent killing of a child is everyone's business. It's being proven that they can feel pain. That's evil.

I'm not getting into this debate again. I'm sick of it. Bottom line is, I don't want people to get abortions, which means I'm not pro-abortion. But I'm also not into telling people what to do with their bodies, which means I am "pro-choice". If that's evil, then so be it, but I don't think it is. I think it's freedom.

Yes you are getting sick of this debate because you are losing and have no back up...

What debate? The abortion debate? That hasn't even really gotten started, and I think we've all gone over the talking points about 500 times, so why do it again? It's the most mutilated of dead horses. If you want to waste even more of your time on picking through the carcass, so be it. I've had fun messing with your simpleton self, but I'm getting bored, to be honest.

There's no debate here, other than you apparently saying I'm evil, for some reason, and then trying to obfuscate.

I have 10 minutes and I have to go. What is the debate? What are we debating? In plain English.

Have to go where ?

To shoot up a school?

Get your drugs?

I have 10 minutes and I have to go. What is the debate? What are we debating? In plain English.

Have to go where ?

To shoot up a school?

Get your drugs?

Lots of things, actually. Schedule a few doc. appointments, get my car checked out. Something other than waste my time on here.

So we have a few minutes left. Going to explain yourself or not?

What sins?

6 minutes btw.

^^^

How cute we have the mother Teresa of the internet .

Have to go where ?

To shoot up a school?

Get your drugs?

Lots of things, actually. Schedule a few doc. appointments, get my car checked out. Something other than waste my time on here.

That's a suprise to me another sick liberal.

You do know I have not been to the doctor since 1984 right?

Have to go where ?

To shoot up a school?

Get your drugs?

Why do you need to go to the doctor for?

A trump cootie shot?

It's better then you forcing your Satan on us that you have been doing since the 1960's

No?

you seem confused. not wanting your religion shoved down everyone's throats doesn't mean anyone is into Satan.

seek help, little one.

Their is no gray here , it's black and white, either you are on the side of good or the side of evil..

I pick good

You pick evil and your new utopia of Sodom and gormorrah.

The guy that voted for Trump claims to pick "good". holy fuck that is funny! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

that is pretty funny.

Funny because he lies?

no because you do.

do you want to keep whining?

Have to go where ?

To shoot up a school?

Get your drugs?

Why do you need to go to the doctor for?

A trump cootie shot?

Or a mental health evaluation from Trump derangement syndrome?

Or a safe place where you can eat crayons?

What sins?

6 minutes btw.

^^^

Maybe this will shock you, but I do believe in God. I just don't believe that God is "good". At least not in the way that we define "good".

Like most sane, reasonable people of some intelligence, I acknowledge I've made many mistakes and done many bad things. However, I'm not deluded and self-important enough to believe that God gives a rat's ass about me. The reason the things I did were "sins" is because they hurt someone. Not because they displeased God.

So there. I'm still not sure what you're on about, really, so it's difficult to respond to your cryptic remarks, but this is my final word.

Learn to deal with the fact that not everyone thinks exactly like you, okay?

Have to go where ?

To shoot up a school?

Get your drugs?

says someone who thinks turning over the government to Russia is ok. now THAT is sick.

stop whining.

you seem confused. not wanting your religion shoved down everyone's throats doesn't mean anyone is into Satan.

seek help, little one.

Their is no gray here , it's black and white, either you are on the side of good or the side of evil..

I pick good

You pick evil and your new utopia of Sodom and gormorrah.

The guy that voted for Trump claims to pick "good". holy fuck that is funny! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

that is pretty funny.

Funny because he lies?

no because you do.

do you want to keep whining?

Who is whining?

Are you going to the doctor also to get your Trump cootie shot today?

What sins?

6 minutes btw.

^^^

Maybe this will shock you, but I do believe in God. I just don't believe that God is "good". At least not in the way that we define "good".

Like most sane, reasonable people of some intelligence, I acknowledge I've made many mistakes and done many bad things. However, I'm not deluded and self-important enough to believe that God gives a rat's ass about me. The reason the things I did were "sins" is because they hurt someone. Not because they displeased God.

So there. I'm still not sure what you're on about, really, so it's difficult to respond to your cryptic remarks, but this is my final word.

Learn to deal with the fact that not everyone thinks exactly like you, okay?

This is too funny.. you have to go to the doctor today..

LMAO...

Did I mess with your brain that much?

Sorry :)

Have to go where ?

To shoot up a school?

Get your drugs?

says someone who thinks turning over the government to Russia is ok. now THAT is sick.

stop whining.

Once again Jillian Russia saved us like
Lafayette did in the revolution war.

Why can't you see that?

you are the masterdebater...or is that masterbater? I always get it confused with you

All you are doing is proving my point, you have to divert the topic of the thread and start attacking people we who are saying the root cause is liberalism and their quest for a modern day anything goes Sodom and gormorrah..

Satan is proud of you :)

You are delusional if you think that conservatives are any more moral than liberals.

Their is not many conservative's left in the United States ... They all died out..

Hell I am not even a conservative.

There are not many moral people left in the united states, regardless of their political persuasion.

Exactly, and who's fault is that?

Liberalism.....in the 1960's started this bullshit.

Not one for personal responsibility I see. You would make a perfect liberal, always blaming someone/thing else.

So you admit this is is about focing your so-called god on us.

Who is saying forcing " a god on you"

It's called picking a side good or evil..

You pick evil.. it's obvious.

Also, seeing as it was your wish that Trump was POTUS (your own words) then you have sided with the immoral.
hat makes you evil as good would never side with the immoral.

How so? He said stopped liberals from taking over the supreme court and I totally enjoy Trump trolling the left...

It's like Christmas morning every day.

Adultery is an immoral act. Trump committed adultery, thus he is immoral. You support Trump (even without voting for him), which means you support immorality, which makes you on the side of evil, as good cannot ever support immorality.

You lowered the bar with Bill , so what's your point?

The only way to beat the lefts childish games anymore in politics is to go as low as them.

The point is that according to you..and I quote...

Their
(sic) is no gray here , it's black and white, either you are on the side of good or the side of evil..

So, by your own words there is only good and evil, nothing in between. Immorality is not good, thus it has to be evil. You support a man that has committed adultery many times, thus he is an immoral man which makes him evil according to your statement above. Good could never support evil, thus you side with evil, despite pretending not to

All you are doing is proving my point, you have to divert the topic of the thread and start attacking people we who are saying the root cause is liberalism and their quest for a modern day anything goes Sodom and gormorrah..

Satan is proud of you :)

You are delusional if you think that conservatives are any more moral than liberals.

Their is not many conservative's left in the United States ... They all died out..

There are not many moral people left in the united states, regardless of their political persuasion.

Not one for personal responsibility I see. You would make a perfect liberal, always blaming someone/thing else.

I am not blaming anyone just an observation of US history..and call the facts the way they lay.

I am not blaming anyone just an observation of US history..and call the facts the way they lay.

You are blaming liberalism.

Who is saying forcing " a god on you"

It's called picking a side good or evil..

You pick evil.. it's obvious.

Also, seeing as it was your wish that Trump was POTUS (your own words) then you have sided with the immoral.
hat makes you evil as good would never side with the immoral.

How so? He said stopped liberals from taking over the supreme court and I totally enjoy Trump trolling the left...

It's like Christmas morning every day.

Adultery is an immoral act. Trump committed adultery, thus he is immoral. You support Trump (even without voting for him), which means you support immorality, which makes you on the side of evil, as good cannot ever support immorality.

You lowered the bar with Bill , so what's your point?

The only way to beat the lefts childish games anymore in politics is to go as low as them.

The point is that according to you..and I quote...

Their
(sic) is no gray here , it's black and white, either you are on the side of good or the side of evil..

So, by your own words there is only good and evil, nothing in between. Immorality is not good, thus it has to be evil. You support a man that has committed adultery many times, thus he is an immoral man which makes him evil according to your statement above. Good could never support evil, thus you side with evil, despite pretending not to

Their is no gray places...

You can duck and weave all you want but history tell us the entire problem started with hippies and liberalism in the 1960's

We all know this, it's no secret.

Forum List

Back