Fewer Democrats..Fewer Lefties..Fewer illegal Mexicans..More God=Almost no shootings.

There you have it folks, stop all the deep thought trivia.
Get families back in church, God back in schools, prohibit educators from programming children with Liberal ideology and run every anchor baby dropping illegal piece of shit out of here starting TODAY. Problem solved.

THE END.

So, what happened in Sutherland Springs... Were they not conservative enough? Were they not praying hard enough? Was the Church they were massacred in not...what? Godly?

Please take your vile perverted version of Christianity and shove it up your ignorant bigot ass.

They were praying, but you liberals degenerated society so much it was awake up call from God..

Enough is enough...

It is. And as annoying as hearing infowhores blather about machine guns in children’s hand and the NRA is a terriorist group.
Should the 'legal' US populous be armed as suggested / encouraged by our framers in the Constitution...???
I sympithse with you... but don't quite understand your point... Just do your part as a 'good citizen' and facilitate others to do likewise...

If they want and in accordance with the law he’ll yeah. And in places like my town where the school display will do a bond issue to get 10,000,000 for a football stadium, but can’t do a bond issue to buy the school a security guard troop and a few cars.
It's all about justification in their imoral life styles .. I don't justify the evil crap I did in my life..

I did it , I knew it was wrong and evil..

But I refuse to justify it.
I agree, everyone sins. Just seems liberals cheer the sins of sinners. Like abortion.

Exactly that's the difference...

Well this and that you can get away with...it's legal and all..

So if it's legal like abortion is, it's no big deal.
Can't argue with that... "legal is legal" until it is legislated "illegal"... Funny how we think that we can legislate morality & play God.... as if we are the 'arbiters' of all things...
Deterioration of our society from the liberals. Abortion was legalized, you got one as the very last resort. Most women, today women are bragging about having an abortion and using it as birth control. They are telling little girls it's no big deal to get an abortion, when the thing they should worry about is how much playtime they will get. Liberalism has destroyed america.
You are truly mis informed!

Since when?

It seems to me in America today getting an abortion is as easy as taking a crap in the shitter

Should the 'legal' US populous be armed as suggested / encouraged by our framers in the Constitution...???
I sympithse with you... but don't quite understand your point... Just do your part as a 'good citizen' and facilitate others to do likewise...

If they want and in accordance with the law he’ll yeah. And in places like my town where the school display will do a bond issue to get 10,000,000 for a football stadium, but can’t do a bond issue to buy the school a security guard troop and a few cars.
I agree, everyone sins. Just seems liberals cheer the sins of sinners. Like abortion.

Can't argue with that... "legal is legal" until it is legislated "illegal"... Funny how we think that we can legislate morality & play God.... as if we are the 'arbiters' of all things...
Deterioration of our society from the liberals. Abortion was legalized, you got one as the very last resort. Most women, today women are bragging about having an abortion and using it as birth control. They are telling little girls it's no big deal to get an abortion, when the thing they should worry about is how much playtime they will get. Liberalism has destroyed america.

Since when?

It seems to me in America today getting an abortion is as easy as taking a crap in the shitter
What's going on... is this a morality... abortion... gun... thread... ????

It is. And as annoying as hearing infowhores blather about machine guns in children’s hand and the NRA is a terriorist group.

It's all about justification in their imoral life styles .. I don't justify the evil crap I did in my life..

I did it , I knew it was wrong and evil..

But I refuse to justify it.

How am I wrong. Liberals took God out of schools. Some liberals are coming out for no limitations on how far out an abortion to be preformed. Liberals are teaching small children about how great homosexuality is. Teaching them if they don't like their gender they can change it. I'm suggesting we let a teacher say a prayer in the morning, to keep everyone safe, and I'm the evil one.

How am I wrong. Liberals took God out of schools. Some liberals are coming out for no limitations on how far out an abortion to be preformed. Liberals are teaching small children about how great homosexuality is. Teaching them if they don't like their gender they can change it. I'm suggesting we let a teacher say a prayer in the morning, to keep everyone safe, and I'm the evil one.
Moral relativism... bro... Whoever has the bigger stick at the moment... concocts 'their' own rules....

Last edited:

Since when?

They even want tax payers to pay for it.

Get families back in church, God back in schools, prohibit educators from programming children with Liberal ideology and run every anchor baby dropping illegal piece of shit out of here starting TODAY. Problem solved.

THE END.

So, what happened in Sutherland Springs... Were they not conservative enough? Were they not praying hard enough? Was the Church they were massacred in not...what? Godly?

Please take your vile perverted version of Christianity and shove it up your ignorant bigot ass.

You think evil can't walk into a church? Find for me in the Bible where it says God guarantees that only good things will happen to Christians. Maybe if you knew a little bit more about what you are talking about....

Yeah, but even says in the Bible, knowing it’s wrong to murder is common knowledge. Even pagens know it’s wrong to kill people. Your Satan has always been there per the Bible. How ever you look at it, simply asking a kid how they are doing now an then would go a long way towards getting them to listen about god rather then bashing them in the face with a Bible when something bad happens.

Who are these poor children being bashed in the face with Bibles? Truth is, the mere mention of God is met with rancor in our schools today. They can't "listen to God" if we can't tell them who He is. All our children are being taught is to, "Do unto others" period.
Ask kids constantly how they are doing. That is where a home with 2 parents and good teachers come into play.
And yes, Satan has always been there. All the more reason to teach a child that Good and Evil cannot exist in the same place at the same time. Dark has no choice but to flee when Light is introduced.

Dark has no choice but to flee when Light is introduced

I just got chills reading that, you know..

Very powerful..and that's why the liberals ran from this thread.

It's actually a pretty basic metaphor that a child could come up with. You seem awfully impressed though! I guess simpletons are easily awed.

Well considering my job skills is being able to comprehend words and making them work ..it's obvious to me you don't and think of them as just words with no meaning.

You BTW are proving my point how society became so degenerated...

THE END.

They were praying, but you liberals degenerated society so much it was awake up call from God..

Enough is enough...

'Sheite' this is actually funny... despite the horrific instance described.... Pray w/ a damn pistol on your ankle like I do...

Yeah, but even says in the Bible, knowing it’s wrong to murder is common knowledge. Even pagens know it’s wrong to kill people. Your Satan has always been there per the Bible. How ever you look at it, simply asking a kid how they are doing now an then would go a long way towards getting them to listen about god rather then bashing them in the face with a Bible when something bad happens.

Who are these poor children being bashed in the face with Bibles? Truth is, the mere mention of God is met with rancor in our schools today. They can't "listen to God" if we can't tell them who He is. All our children are being taught is to, "Do unto others" period.
Ask kids constantly how they are doing. That is where a home with 2 parents and good teachers come into play.
And yes, Satan has always been there. All the more reason to teach a child that Good and Evil cannot exist in the same place at the same time. Dark has no choice but to flee when Light is introduced.

It's actually a pretty basic metaphor that a child could come up with. You seem awfully impressed though! I guess simpletons are easily awed.

Well considering my job skills is being able to comprehend words and making them work ..it's obvious to me you don't and think of them as just words with no meaning.

It's a pitifully simple metaphor. I remember hearing things just like that in Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid.

I think pretty much anyone with a high school education should be able to "comprehend words and make them work". It's called English class. I hope you're drunk. Otherwise, tell me the company you work for so I can remember never to take a job with them.

Since when?

This reminds me picking up my girlfriend in the early 1980s from her doctors office, she was so upset that her doctor wouldn't prescibe her abortion pills with out her parents consent ( we were fucking like rabbits )

Now it seems to me they can today

It's a pitifully simple metaphor. I remember hearing things just like that in Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid.

I think pretty much anyone with a high school education should be able to "comprehend words and make them work". It's called English class. I hope you're drunk. Otherwise, tell me the company you work for so I can remember never to take a job with them.
Our educational system we are graduating people that cannot read.

Transaction~ words don't matter to you, you're just after justification to your evil ways.

It's obvious to everyone here.

Transaction~ words don't matter to you, you're just after justification to your evil ways.

Haha. What?? What evil ways are those?

This guy is something else.

Supporting abortion is evil.

Dude the only person you are trying to justify your sins is yourself , your soul..

If your comfortable with it , fine

But your not fooling us.

Translation~ now I am making you think..

Supporting abortion is evil.

I don't support abortion. I support people minding their own fucking business.

Forum List

Back