Fewer Democrats..Fewer Lefties..Fewer illegal Mexicans..More God=Almost no shootings.

Lefties are real quick to suggest a loss of Liberty for the Right as a solution....but doesn’t it make more sense for the perpetrators and the filthy humans that manifest these actions to lose liberties first?

It make more sense. So say it’s potentate “Broke loser” having to deal with this. How do you identify those perps and filthy humans, and what do we do with them when we find them? Look in the Bible, God don’t want to be anywhere near these shitty politics. It’s also lazy and an extremely wornout talking point. I hear “Gawd in school” it’s like hearing “universal background check” it’s that lame and just as lazy as those who say ban guns. God blesses the pagens along with the saints. That’s a not so direct quote from the Bible. Simply being involved with these kids would go allot further then tossing them a Bible to keep schools safe.

No it wouldn't. Thou shalt not kill used to go a long way in preventing these mass murders. You kicked God out and Satan waltzed right in to fill the void. Nice work.
Bod, you have nothing to fear. God doesn't force Himself on anyone. The choice is yours.

Yeah, but even says in the Bible, knowing it’s wrong to murder is common knowledge. Even pagens know it’s wrong to kill people. Your Satan has always been there per the Bible. How ever you look at it, simply asking a kid how they are doing now an then would go a long way towards getting them to listen about god rather then bashing them in the face with a Bible when something bad happens.

Ive never seen anyone bash anyone in the face with a Bible....Literally or figuratively speaking. Sounds dramatic though.

It's all about justification in their imoral life styles .. I don't justify the evil crap I did in my life..

I did it , I knew it was wrong and evil..

But I refuse to justify it.

I bet you did. We all do and did. What we lack, are adults with common sense in schools and in our kids lives in general. Don’t need to justify anything, just be interested in what our kids are doing.

It make more sense. So say it’s potentate “Broke loser” having to deal with this. How do you identify those perps and filthy humans, and what do we do with them when we find them? Look in the Bible, God don’t want to be anywhere near these shitty politics. It’s also lazy and an extremely wornout talking point. I hear “Gawd in school” it’s like hearing “universal background check” it’s that lame and just as lazy as those who say ban guns. God blesses the pagens along with the saints. That’s a not so direct quote from the Bible. Simply being involved with these kids would go allot further then tossing them a Bible to keep schools safe.

No it wouldn't. Thou shalt not kill used to go a long way in preventing these mass murders. You kicked God out and Satan waltzed right in to fill the void. Nice work.
Bod, you have nothing to fear. God doesn't force Himself on anyone. The choice is yours.

Yeah, but even says in the Bible, knowing it’s wrong to murder is common knowledge. Even pagens know it’s wrong to kill people. Your Satan has always been there per the Bible. How ever you look at it, simply asking a kid how they are doing now an then would go a long way towards getting them to listen about god rather then bashing them in the face with a Bible when something bad happens.

Ive never seen anyone bash anyone in the face with a Bible....Literally or figuratively speaking. Sounds dramatic though.

It is. And as annoying as hearing infowhores blather about machine guns in children’s hand and the NRA is a terriorist group.
Should the 'legal' US populous be armed as suggested / encouraged by our framers in the Constitution...???

If they want and in accordance with the law he’ll yeah. And in places like my town where the school display will do a bond issue to get 10,000,000 for a football stadium, but can’t do a bond issue to buy the school a security guard troop and a few cars.

Lefties are real quick to suggest a loss of Liberty for the Right as a solution....but doesn’t it make more sense for the perpetrators and the filthy humans that manifest these actions to lose liberties first?

It's all about justification in their imoral life styles .. I don't justify the evil crap I did in my life..

I agree, everyone sins. Just seems liberals cheer the sins of sinners. Like abortion.

I bet you did. We all do and did. What we lack, are adults with common sense in schools and in our kids lives in general. Don’t need to justify anything, just be interested in what our kids are doing.

No I never justified it and run around and telling people I got away with it , you should do the same..

No I tell kids don't be like me, I got away with evil crap in my life, but it's not the way to go.

I agree, everyone sins. Just seems liberals cheer the sins of sinners. Like abortion.

Exactly that's the difference...

Well this and that you can get away with...it's legal and all..

So if it's legal like abortion is, it's no big deal.

Who are these poor children being bashed in the face with Bibles? Truth is, the mere mention of God is met with rancor in our schools today. They can't "listen to God" if we can't tell them who He is. All our children are being taught is to, "Do unto others" period.
Ask kids constantly how they are doing. That is where a home with 2 parents and good teachers come into play.
And yes, Satan has always been there. All the more reason to teach a child that Good and Evil cannot exist in the same place at the same time. Dark has no choice but to flee when Light is introduced.

It is. And as annoying as hearing infowhores blather about machine guns in children’s hand and the NRA is a terriorist group.
Should the 'legal' US populous be armed as suggested / encouraged by our framers in the Constitution...???
I sympithse with you... but don't quite understand your point... Just do your part as a 'good citizen' and facilitate others to do likewise...

If they want and in accordance with the law he’ll yeah. And in places like my town where the school display will do a bond issue to get 10,000,000 for a football stadium, but can’t do a bond issue to buy the school a security guard troop and a few cars.

Can't argue with that... "legal is legal" until it is legislated "illegal"... Funny how we think that we can legislate morality & play God.... as if we are the 'arbiters' of all things...

The only thing I want to be "armed with" is my multi tool so I can fix stuff

download.jpg

The Christian God is omnipotent so he's everywhere so he can't be kicked out......

The only thing I want to be "armed with" is my multi tool so I can fix stuff

View attachment 177370
As a 'moral relativist' I can justify using my gun to take your 'Multi tool' so that I can "fix stuff"...

All one must do is find a suitable spot and pray.. No one stops you....

Who are these poor children being bashed in the face with Bibles? Truth is, the mere mention of God is met with rancor in our schools today. They can't "listen to God" if we can't tell them who He is. All our children are being taught is to, "Do unto others" period.
Ask kids constantly how they are doing. That is where a home with 2 parents and good teachers come into play.
And yes, Satan has always been there. All the more reason to teach a child that Good and Evil cannot exist in the same place at the same time. Dark has no choice but to flee when Light is introduced.

Dark has no choice but to flee when Light is introduced

I just got chills reading that, you know..

Force your so-called god on people?

That would be the reich who embraces those evil demonic ideas. So I guess you are advocating the elimination of conservative sexual predators of which there are sooooo many.

I sympithse with you... but don't quite understand your point... Just do your part as a 'good citizen' and facilitate others to do likewise...

Can't argue with that... "legal is legal" until it is legislated "illegal"... Funny how we think that we can legislate morality & play God.... as if we are the 'arbiters' of all things...
Deterioration of our society from the liberals. Abortion was legalized, you got one as the very last resort. Most women, today women are bragging about having an abortion and using it as birth control. They are telling little girls it's no big deal to get an abortion, when the thing they should worry about is how much playtime they will get. Liberalism has destroyed america.

Very powerful..and that's why the liberals ran from this thread.

There you have it folks, stop all the deep thought trivia.
Get families back in church, God back in schools, prohibit educators from programming children with Liberal ideology and run every anchor baby dropping illegal piece of shit out of here starting TODAY. Problem solved.

THE END.

So, what happened in Sutherland Springs... Were they not conservative enough? Were they not praying hard enough? Was the Church they were massacred in not...what? Godly?

Please take your vile perverted version of Christianity and shove it up your ignorant bigot ass.

It's actually a pretty basic metaphor that a child could come up with. You seem awfully impressed though! I guess simpletons are easily awed.

No, they did what most people do when they see a piece of shit on the sidewalk, step over it and move on.

Deterioration of our society from the liberals. Abortion was legalized, you got one as the very last resort. Most women, today women are bragging about having an abortion and using it as birth control. They are telling little girls it's no big deal to get an abortion, when the thing they should worry about is how much playtime they will get. Liberalism has destroyed america.
You are truly mis informed!

Force your so-called god on people?

That would be the reich who embraces those evil demonic ideas. So I guess you are advocating the elimination of conservative sexual predators of which there are sooooo many.

True...sexual deviance runs rampant among Catholics, Blacks and Hispanics. As does incestual rape, molestation and the like. Let me get those statistics together and posted here. Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back