Fewer Democrats..Fewer Lefties..Fewer illegal Mexicans..More God=Almost no shootings.

Force your so-called god on people?

There you have it folks, stop all the deep thought trivia.
Get families back in church, God back in schools, prohibit educators from programming children with Liberal ideology and run every anchor baby dropping illegal piece of shit out of here starting TODAY. Problem solved.

THE END.

Thank G-d our first amendment keeps you wackjobs from forcing your religion on everyone else.

now be quiet and go read the constitution even though I know rightwingnuts only care about the 2nd amendment.

Trump supporters, "Don't tell me what to say, what to think, what to feel, what to do ... rather, you must say what I say, think what I think, feel what I feel, and do as I do."

Legitimately the most primitive mindset available to mankind. Sounds familiar, right (fundamentalist Islam, cough**)?

dear-god-you-are-not-allowed-on-t-shirts.jpg

You Wacks are either looking for solutions or you’re not. Which is it? I thought you were outraged?

We do not want solutions from racist partisan zealots.

Translation-
“I have nothing for you, you have made way too much sense, here’s my race card.”

The guy that voted for Trump claims to pick "good". holy fuck that is funny! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

that is pretty funny.

The truly tragic part is that he is not smart enough to see the irony of his statement!

This guy is actually an idiot. Lol.

Translation~ you can't out debate me

you are the masterdebater...or is that masterbater? I always get it confused with you

All you are doing is proving my point, you have to divert the topic of the thread and start attacking people we who are saying the root cause is liberalism and their quest for a modern day anything goes Sodom and gormorrah..

Satan is proud of you :)

There you have it folks, stop all the deep thought trivia.
Get families back in church, God back in schools, prohibit educators from programming children with Liberal ideology and run every anchor baby dropping illegal piece of shit out of here starting TODAY. Problem solved.

THE END.

Thank G-d our first amendment keeps you wackjobs from forcing your religion on everyone else.

now be quiet and go read the constitution even though I know rightwingnuts only care about the 2nd amendment.

Trump supporters, "Don't tell me what to say, what to think, what to feel, what to do ... rather, you must say what I say, think what I think, feel what I feel, and do as I do."

Legitimately the most primitive mindset available to mankind. Sounds familiar, right (fundamentalist Islam, cough**)?

You Wacks are either looking for solutions or you’re not. Which is it? I thought you were outraged?

We do not want solutions from racist partisan zealots.

Translation-
“I have nothing for you, you have made way too much sense, here’s my race card.”

well, yes I do agree you have nothing for me. I am glad you figured that out.

that is pretty funny.

The truly tragic part is that he is not smart enough to see the irony of his statement!

you are the masterdebater...or is that masterbater? I always get it confused with you

All you are doing is proving my point, you have to divert the topic of the thread and start attacking people we who are saying the root cause is liberalism and their quest for a modern day anything goes Sodom and gormorrah..

You are delusional if you think that conservatives are any more moral than liberals.

Statistically, the difference between private and public schools are pretty small.

Indicators of School Crime and Safety: 2013

Religion won't save you from a bullet...or more likely a rain of them since these MEN all like weapons of mass destruction like AR 15s.

The two common denominators..men with AR15s.

No use statistics from 1776 till 1960

Then statistics from 1960 till today after the liberals took over society..

It's obvious what the problem is...why are you to dumb to see it?

Lefties are real quick to suggest a loss of Liberty for the Right as a solution....but doesn’t it make more sense for the perpetrators and the filthy humans that manifest these actions to lose liberties first?

You are a moron who thinks his party is more Godly.. STFU

Where was that mentioned?
The Right is FAR more moral than the Left....particularly on the “low end” where criminality is fostered. This isn’t debatable...ignorant fools know this. Check your statistics among the poor, within Black ghettos and Wetback barrios. Look it up. Let me know if you need me to teach you....I have a shit-ton of links I can bury you in.

You are delusional if you think that conservatives are any more moral than liberals.

Their is not many conservative's left in the United States ... They all died out..

Hell I am not even a conservative.

Beats the lying liberal bullshit you peddle....
So you admit this is is about focing your so-called god on us.

Who is saying forcing " a god on you"

It's called picking a side good or evil..

You pick evil.. it's obvious.

Also, seeing as it was your wish that Trump was POTUS (your own words) then you have sided with the immoral. That makes you evil as good would never side with the immoral.

Their is not many conservative's left in the United States ... They all died out..

Hell I am not even a conservative.

There are not many moral people left in the united states, regardless of their political persuasion.

Say what you will, my kids went to an Episcopal school where they revered our "so called GOD", nobody was shot.

My kids went to a public school that did not allow "god" and nobody was shot. Weird.

Both my children revere God but did not need a school to teach them that, that is what home is for. Why do people want the schools to teach the kids which faith to have?

Also, seeing as it was your wish that Trump was POTUS (your own words) then you have sided with the immoral.
hat makes you evil as good would never side with the immoral.

How so? He said stopped liberals from taking over the supreme court and I totally enjoy Trump trolling the left...

It's like Christmas morning every day.

Also, seeing as it was your wish that Trump was POTUS (your own words) then you have sided with the immoral.
hat makes you evil as good would never side with the immoral.

How so? He said stopped liberals from taking over the supreme court and I totally enjoy Trump trolling the left...

It's like Christmas morning every day.

Adultery is an immoral act. Trump committed adultery, thus he is immoral. You support Trump (even without voting for him), which means you support immorality, which makes you on the side of evil, as good cannot ever support immorality.

Say what you will, my kids went to an Episcopal school where they revered our "so called GOD", nobody was shot.

My kids went to a public school that did not allow "god" and nobody was shot. Weird.

Both my children revere God but did not need a school to teach them that, that is what home is for. Why do people want the schools to teach the kids which faith to have?

But you went to school and god was allowed in the classroom and you didn't get shot and killed , how weird is that?

But you went to school and god was allowed in the classroom and you didn't get shot and killed , how weird is that?

Seems that God in the classrooms is not the answer then.

Yes....since it is clearly the Godless that are creating these horrific acts. God was taken out of the schools and school violence increased. The Atheist way is not working is it has given way to the decline in personal accountability and respect for others. The atheists were shown respect yet have a valedictorian mention God in a speech or a coach lead a team prayer/ moment of silence, the atheists come out with pitchforks.

Forum List

Back