Fewer Democrats..Fewer Lefties..Fewer illegal Mexicans..More God=Almost no shootings.

Force your so-called god on people?

There you have it folks, stop all the deep thought trivia.
Get families back in church, God back in schools, prohibit educators from programming children with Liberal ideology and run every anchor baby dropping illegal piece of shit out of here starting TODAY. Problem solved.

THE END.

Thank G-d our first amendment keeps you wackjobs from forcing your religion on everyone else.

now be quiet and go read the constitution even though I know rightwingnuts only care about the 2nd amendment.

Trump supporters, "Don't tell me what to say, what to think, what to feel, what to do ... rather, you must say what I say, think what I think, feel what I feel, and do as I do."

Legitimately the most primitive mindset available to mankind. Sounds familiar, right (fundamentalist Islam, cough**)?

dear-god-you-are-not-allowed-on-t-shirts.jpg

You Wacks are either looking for solutions or you’re not. Which is it? I thought you were outraged?

not YOUR idiot solutions.

perhaps if NRA shills were smarter and actually cared about dead kids.

This has nothing to do with guns it has everything to do with liberals and anything goes ..

no.

:cuckoo:

It's better then you forcing your Satan on us that you have been doing since the 1960's

No?

you seem confused. not wanting your religion shoved down everyone's throats doesn't mean anyone is into Satan.

seek help, little one.

Their is no gray here , it's black and white, either you are on the side of good or the side of evil..

I pick good

You pick evil and your new utopia of Sodom and gormorrah.

you actually have to be able to tell the difference to make those choices.

good luck with that. :cuckoo:

Obviously you don't... because you can't it would prove me right.

It's better then you forcing your Satan on us that you have been doing since the 1960's

No?

you seem confused. not wanting your religion shoved down everyone's throats doesn't mean anyone is into Satan.

seek help, little one.

Their is no gray here , it's black and white, either you are on the side of good or the side of evil..

I pick good

The guy that voted for Trump claims to pick "good". holy fuck that is funny! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Get families back in church, God back in schools, prohibit educators from programming children with Liberal ideology and run every anchor baby dropping illegal piece of shit out of here starting TODAY. Problem solved.

THE END.

Thank G-d our first amendment keeps you wackjobs from forcing your religion on everyone else.

now be quiet and go read the constitution even though I know rightwingnuts only care about the 2nd amendment.

Trump supporters, "Don't tell me what to say, what to think, what to feel, what to do ... rather, you must say what I say, think what I think, feel what I feel, and do as I do."

Legitimately the most primitive mindset available to mankind. Sounds familiar, right (fundamentalist Islam, cough**)?

You Wacks are either looking for solutions or you’re not. Which is it? I thought you were outraged?

We do not want solutions from racist partisan zealots.

THE END.

not YOUR idiot solutions.

perhaps if NRA shills were smarter and actually cared about dead kids.

This has nothing to do with guns it has everything to do with liberals and anything goes ..

no.

:cuckoo:

Oblivious to the fact we never had mass shootings before the 1960s when liberals took over society?

What their was one?

No?

seek help, little one.

I pick good

The guy that voted for Trump claims to pick "good". holy fuck that is funny! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

that is pretty funny.

No?

seek help, little one.

I pick good

Say what ?

The last president I voted for was bush jr the first time...

I didn't vote the second time.

No?

seek help, little one.

I pick good

that is pretty funny.

The truly tragic part is that he is not smart enough to see the irony of his statement!

No?

seek help, little one.

I pick good

that is pretty funny.

Funny because he lies?

THE END.

Where in the Liberal ideology is the belief that one should shoot schoolkids if one doesn't like blacks, Muslims, Jews, and homosexuals,
but honors Donald Trump by wearing his infamous MAGA hat?

No?

seek help, little one.

I pick good

Say what ?

Oh, so you are a communist who does not even have the self respect to go to the polling station and vote.

No?

seek help, little one.

I pick good

that is pretty funny.

The truly tragic part is that he is not smart enough to see the irony of his statement!

What Irony because you lied?

No?

seek help, little one.

I pick good

that is pretty funny.

This guy is actually an idiot. Lol.

No?

seek help, little one.

I pick good

Say what ?

Oh, so you are a communist who does not even have the self respect to go to the polling station and vote.

Oh I voted all right I moved from Illinois to South Carolina in 2004..

I don't have to waste my time to vote no more.

My new state always votes my wishes.

seek help, little one.

I pick good

that is pretty funny.

Translation~ you can't out debate me

Statistically, the difference between private and public schools are pretty small.

Indicators of School Crime and Safety: 2013

Religion won't save you from a bullet...or more likely a rain of them since these MEN all like weapons of mass destruction like AR 15s.

The two common denominators..men with AR15s.

seek help, little one.

I pick good

that is pretty funny.

What Irony because you lied?

actually I am sure in the past you told me you vote for Trump, but it is not worth looking for. So yeah, I guess I was wrong.

I pick good

that is pretty funny.

Translation~ you can't out debate me

you are the masterdebater...or is that masterbater? I always get it confused with you

Forum List

Back