Fewer Democrats..Fewer Lefties..Fewer illegal Mexicans..More God=Almost no shootings.

Say what munchkin?

How do I support evil when I know the ends justify the means?

The "ends justify the means" is an evil point of view, not one of good.

In your world where there is only black and white, only good and evil, even one small evil act makes the whole evil, there is no other option in your world.

Trump tricked you.. and it was hilarious...

No, Trump tricked you as you think by supporting him you are supporting good, but by your own standards Trump is evil.

Say what munchkin?

In your world where there is only black and white, only good and evil, even one small evil act makes the whole evil, there is no other option in your world.

No, Trump tricked you as you think by supporting him you are supporting good, but by your own standards Trump is evil.
The ends justifies the means is the progressive radical mantra. Always has been. One of the many things they have in common with the Nazis and Islam.

Say what munchkin?

The ends justifies the means is the progressive radical mantra. Always has been. One of the many things they have in common with the Nazis and Islam.

Pretty sure Bear is not a progressive

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Say what munchkin?

I did not comment on Bear. I commented on progressives.

Say what munchkin?

And you commented on his philosophy for life

Say what munchkin?

Not going to waste my time. I said what I said, I really do not care how you wish to spin it, it is just what you do.

Not going to waste my time. I said what I said, I really do not care how you wish to spin it, it is just what you do.

Since you missed the point, the point is that not just progressives live that way. But you are not capable of saying an ill word about those from your side of the aisle

basquebromance
Guns aren’t the problem, the Constitution isn’t flawed....
Democrats and the Left manifesting filth, immorality and lawlessness is the problem. Fix that first.
This shit is crystal clear to third graders.

Forum List

Back